It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayer Alert {Maurice Sklar Electrical Grid Blackout Eastern USA}

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks, Bro. Appreciate your kind reply.

However, I think more would be

more edified . . . by your post . . . if you were a bit LESS cryptic. LOL.

Times are certainly a changin' . . . it's still mystifying to me how many . . . for whatever reasons . . .

willful blindness . . . normalcy bias etc . . . are determined to avoid seeing the inexorable winding things up that the oligarchy has long been engaged in.

THEY are not playing tiddle dee winks.

THEY are playing for maximum blood letting.

LUB

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

That you'd give Atwill's swill a shred of credit is very telling.

It's not the Christian believers who need to wake up and smell the brimstone.

The Biblical proofs of validity of the messages embedded therein are piled high in a diversity of ways and contexts; fields of study etc.

The willfully blind will not see the nose on their own faces.

That will likely not change.

Maury's a very anointed and spiritually sensitive artist. I have a LOT of respect for his discernment and sensings. My respect for him and his messages has grown over the years, not lessened.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Here's a related thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm still looking for the thread about an electrical grid test/exercise in Nov.

dogpile.com was strangely anemic in listing anything . . . almost as though the topic was purged somehow.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

OK . . . this appears to be the main thread about it:

Massive Government Drill Planned to Test Possibility of U.S. Electric Grid Going Down

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's some paragraphs from the source for that thread:

offgridsurvival.com...

In preparation for this type of attack, our government is going to test the grids vulnerabilities, as thousands of utility workers team up with anti-terrorism experts, Homeland Security, the F.B.I. and other governmental agencies.

On November 13 – 14, 2013, the United States; Canada; and Mexico, along with more than 150 companies and organizations in all three countries, will take part in the GridEx 2013 Preparedness Drill - one of the largest preparedness drills in our country’s history. They will practice for an event unlike anything this country has ever seen, one experts fear is only a matter of time away from happening.

The drill will look at how the three governments react to the loss of the power grid, and a crippled supply chain that would inevitably follow the event.

Most people don’t realize how important the grid is to almost everything in today’s world.

edit on 13/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
One would think that the omnipotent Lord of the Universe would be able to make the details quite clear and not miss any of them . Vague ideas that don't clarify the instructions is a sign of a poor manager. So just who did this message really come from? Hmmmmmm seems like a totally human endeavor. Complete with human mistakes .
Hint: If you're hearing voices whispering in your head it is safe to assume it's schizophrenia and not God. Mental institutions are full of people who think like this. There are meds that will help.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
As I have zero faith at all in the current administration, all I can tell you is that this upcoming exercise is just a drill, nothing more. In the event of a grid malfunction or section failure, there needs to be a point of reenergizing the system around the problem area, and with our old grid system it will be problematic, therefore this "exercise" is just what it is. There will not be a systematic shutdown, nor a partial shutdown. An EMP would cause havic on the new age Americans, as many would just not be able to handle the loss of power and light, but the reaction of american forces and tech would send the inital aggressors back to the stone age, do not doubt this, we have some serious stuff in our playbook. I hear constant predictions of doom and gloom, end of this and end of that, and I just cannot understand how rational intelligent people buy this garbage. I am not a man of faith, I have read everything I can get my hands on and have a view of my own. But prepare for the worst hope for the best and teach kindness and compassion but limit to those whom really deserve it. The lights will still be on in your imported plastic jack-o-lantern for halloween....

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Your insults are duly noted.

Though I'm likely more highly qualified to assess schizophrenia than most naysayers are.

As Bandler and Grinder have demonstrated with their research in NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING

ambiguous assertions, declarations, instructions

can have powerful results in certain contexts in certain ways.

However, as God demonstrated with his Isaiah 53 predictions about Christ's life and death 800 years before Christ was born of a virgin . . .

God can be quite specific WHEN IT SUITS HIS WISDOM AND GOALS.

You are welcome to argue with God about the merits of HIS WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, METHODS, STRATEGIES AND GOALS.

I don't think it would be good REALITY TESTING [speaking of such mental problems] to bet on your perspective's outcome from such an argument with Almighty God.

However, You certainly can choose how to try and float your own boat.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

I certainly pray you are right.

I just have less than 0.000000000000000000% faith in any decency on the part of the PTB AT ALL.

They delight in trauma and suffering. It is their 'turn-on.'

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Here on the east coast we are used to having the power go out. Hurricanes and snow or ice storms occur regularly. In the 1960's there was a total black out from Niagra falls to Florida. It happened again in the 70's and again in the 2003. And guess what? We all survived.
In 65 I was eight years old. I remember my Mom packing us into the car and driving over to her sisters house so we could do our homework only to find out her power was out too. I thought it was fun doing my homework by candlelight. I lived in NYC at the time.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I think it would depend on the causes and duration.

More than 24 hours begins to get interesting.

More than a few days to a week . . . and lots of food gets tossed in the trash.

More than a month . . . I hate to imagine.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by katydidwonder

Apparently God is twelve years old forever.Constantly needing attention and is vindictive if he doesn't get it.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

What's that exercise again ?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Rest assured, a drill. Our grid is now controlled by isolated systems that monitor each other. in the event of a blackout, a relay may compensate, but other controls can override or attempt to run where it is not needed. There were bad choices made in the past, the east coast blackout was one, this is to see what else has been missed. There may be dark days ahead, but this is not the trigger. Our out of control spending by the government, now that could be the..........

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

katydidwonder
If the Lord knows this will happen, why does he need people to pray in order to stop it? He has the power to stop it whether people pray about it or not, no? Will he not prevent it from happening unless a certain number of people beg for him to do so?

If evil plans are in the works, then prayer of the righteous is very powerful. There is no problem interceding in prayer for bad things not to happen. Abraham bargained to spare Sodom and Gomorrah and yet it was not enough for there were too few righteous there in the bible account.

Had we known more about 911, had more people heard Bill Coopers warnings it might not have happened. I do believe if the light of truth is shown on dark works and plans they change them so as to not be blamed. I do think something could be planned for a nuke to hit the Atlantic to cause a massive tsunami as shown on our money.

Flip it over and this is on the other side showing a missile coming out of the water:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I'm sure He has registered your hostilities toward Him. They have never been a surprise to Him.

In terms of the OP . . . we are NOT expecting you to pray to God to avoid the blackout.

We hope there will be no ceremonies, rituals, incantations on anyone's part trying to insure such a blackout.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

They seem to have been inserting . . . nukes . . . or whatever. . . along with taking the sticks out of the nest . . . along with setting up wind tunnel machines around the nest . . . etc. for a long time to destroy the nest fairly utterly.

I don't think they are using only one or even merely a few methods, strategies to bring the USA to ashes.

They have done many dastardly things during purported "drills" and "exercises."

. . . as 911 demonstrated.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

With all due respect, I am more than happy to hear your opinion regarding the power of prayer as it is on topic. However, you lost me once you got into the folded money nonsense. There is another thread for discussion on that.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Here's the related National Geographic link:

www.survivetheblackout.com...

I've long felt that the National Geographic was a harbinger of many of the globalists' goals, methods, perspectives.

Their Board of Directors is certainly full of globalists.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I am responding both to the prayer and God answering our prayers and the OP's discussion of the Nuke strike, and I see it as quite possible as portrayed on the money, I do apologize that I was not clearly spelling that out.

I am very careful in hearing of people's visions, but I do believe prophetic dreams and visions happen, it's just sometimes they are not from God and I am not going to get all stirred up about them. I have experienced what to me was divine intervention and answers to prayer in my life. I have had a couple encounters with angels whom I did not know were angels until moments later when they disappeared.

Something odd happened the other day when I was taking my son back to the airport which I had not gone to before, and we were in BFE near Panama City, FL. . I really needed to ask someone to confirm where it was and out of the blue this guy just happens to be near this shack in a field near the road. Now, he might have been any normal guy, but who knows, it was odd. That is how I have encountered angels before when I needed help at a critical moment and the person with the answer / help was there at the right time, and as I went to leave and turned back to thank them again they were gone and there was no where for them to disappear to.

So, I am a firm believer in prayer.
edit on 13-10-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Your response shows a lot of wisdom about prayer and about encountering angels unaware. THX THX.

I'm glad Maury felt that the vision/dream was a call to prayer.

Some include the note that no amount of prayer can alter what is destined.

UnifiedSerenity

I am responding both to the prayer and God answering our prayers and the OP's discussion of the Nuke strike, and I see it as quite possible as portrayed on the money, I do apologize that I was not clearly spelling that out.

I am very careful in hearing of people's visions, but I do believe prophetic dreams and visions happen, it's just sometimes they are not from God and I am not going to get all stirred up about them. I have experienced what to me was divine intervention and answers to prayer in my life. I have had a couple encounters with angels whom I did not know were angels until moments later when they disappeared.

Something odd happened the other day when I was taking my son back to the airport which I had not gone to before, and we were in BFE near Panama City, FL. . I really needed to ask someone to confirm where it was and out of the blue this guy just happens to be near this shack in a field near the road. Now, he might have been any normal guy, but who knows, it was odd. That is how I have encountered angels before when I needed help at a critical moment and the person with the answer / help was there at the right time, and as I went to leave and turned back to thank them again they were gone and there was no where for them to disappear to.

So, I am a firm believer in prayer.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join