It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival guide - After the prophetic Sun flash and survival guide against Nephilim - After the Sun f

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hello, we have this interesting guide in my country and I decided to translate it for you!

I will split the guide in 2-3 messages, because its a bit huge! Feel free to copy it and correct grammar problems, I am not English. Also this guide gives you some basics about events and what you must do be able to survive, when and if this happens. Feel free to attach more guides into this topic, about " HOW TO cook with the sun light", alternative medicine with herbs, HOW TO save water, find water, clean water, etc.

The guide :

The output of the Nephilim (for those who believe in the Bible) from the Tartara / hell, after the Sun flash....

It will originally occur from an electromagnetic wave of plasma on Earth, destroying the human electric technology, then the clock will start 'countdown until the opening of the gates .... Those who will survive from the previews events (wars, riots, etc), the first thing that should be think is how to deal with the abominations (Nephilim) that will come to the surface of the Earth ....

Addressing one Nephilim ( a simple worker, and not a fighter ) that they are better trained commandos, even from our most modern army, is almost impossible .. Addressing a fighter Nephilim even if he cannot use the superiority of their technology of virtual crystals that they use as weapons, again, we would say that sounds like a joke and that's why the durability of their bodies along with the telepathic - telekinetic properties of most, also the possibility of changing forms , along with superhuman strength but also their incredible speed, make them uneven opponents to humans...

Do not forget that the original Nephilim ( Naschramon - Bachomech, aka vampire in our modern days ) , created with the technology of genetic biodynamic as war machines for the war between the two general PRIORITY tribes (which feed on humans ) ... So we have to deal with creatures created by "high tech" , made with durable " truck " great power and speed capable of fighting the original " gods " , let alone man ... (especially the way humanity lives today, we are going to be a cake - pie for them ) . So these creatures, are creations from the original gods, with the most advanced biotech, for all kind of uses (builders, fighters, etc)

Bellow there is a guide about the vulnerabilities of the enemy, weaknesses as amended for our survival, when that time comes.

METHODS of hiding from Nephilim :

Having only one camp, base, hide spot, after the flash of the sun and the opening of the gates, is something that comes from sci-fi movies and does reflect the reality of survival. The groups of people constantly move... ( will analyze, how and why we have to do that ) .

The truth is that most people would go and live in large camps in any kind of emergency, even a Nephilim threat ... but this will be the deadliest mistake that will lead to mass extinction of these population. Thats because, humans tend to gather in one spot, these settlements will look like small villages. As the cities will end up like ghost towns. Humans will try to gather near rivers with fresh water, but this is something that we have to avoid this time. Because these settlements will be easy to spot and eaten alive.

Split in small groups (families) and relatives, people you know. So we have the safety feeling of protection and protect each other as a whole from outcomming threats and dangers, also protect the weakest (children, elders).. You have to learn how to use the herbs as medicine, you have to train in survival guides, how to use nature for your protection and survival.

Information about your lodgings / shelters :

First of all, you must not rely in just 1 shelter, but many instead! You have to move in a constant bases from a shelter to a shelter, up to 100klm distance one from another. The constant travel from a shelter to a shelter, does not allow us to create basic facilities into them (we must not let them know that this spot was visited by humans, at any cost) the shelters must look natural, like nobody lived here... You must always clean them before you move to the next one. The shelters must be in the forests or the rocky mountains, NOT in open space areas!. Nephilims after the flash, will not be able to use any kind of technology (thats the reason they will spread to kill and maintain humans), so this will be an advantage for us, that they will rely only in their physical abilities and not in high tech technology. So the things we have to hide, is our thermal traces. And when you spot them directly or see them by a small distance from you, you will have to hide and move, extremely slow, because these creatures, can detect thermal traces and trace the change in the density of air! If you run fast, they will trace you in just 1-2 seconds.

Your shelters must always look as simple as it can be! As physical as it can be. If you have a cave, you better make sure that your cave have a second exit as well. You must always avoid to light fire, especially at night! The risk is HUGE and you may (better not) do it, when the sun is very dense! You have to learn how to use the sun, as a way of cooking your food! (there is plenty of guides how to do that!), also create dry food.

When you leave your shelter to move to the next one, always do the following before you leave.
1st) To hide, empty anything that gives you the impression that humans lived there!
2nd) erase your tracks, move carefully outside, so you can avoid, when you return back in the near feature, to find someone else, or a nephilim waiting for you inside!
3rd) You have to shield the doors of your shelters, with physical ways, like rocks, trees, etc (but with a physical way). Also create some physical traps (signs) so when you come back and you see these small details, moved or changed... To avoid enter if we have indications!

edit on 13-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
MANAGEMENT of your supplies :

The lodgings for your nights or for your rest , there should have some supplies. But all your (overall) supplies should be located in your best hideout , that you rarely visit, only to refresh with little supplies your smaller shelters. Also, you must carry with you always the necessary , so they can survive without lodgings or stored supplies for some period of time. So this should be counted to the weight of the backpack, as part of your weight ...
On the way between the lodgings ( which should be scattered in radians up to 100 kilometers ) , you need HIDDEN water , dried food and guns. USE your imagination of hiding them. People without imagination (and good methodical actions ) you will hardly survive. This is why today they try to wipe out every trace of the creative imagination of the people and the only dreams they give us, is how to get lots of bucks and nice cars in today time. So you have to train for some time, in your creativity, be able to survive. (children are good to that).

AIR - AIR - Breathing ENVIRONMENT after the flash of the SUN :

According to our past knowledge and sources, within 8 minutes after the flash, the arrival of the " pulse" will come into earth , the whole atmosphere will ionize and barrage of thunderbolts will hit the entire planet .
After that, the sun will lose its intensity glimmering of one-third (about 30-35 %). After the first puls and about 8 hours or a day of time a heat waves will reach the earth. Humans who will be exposed to this UV light will feel an intense burning in their skin. Big part of the waters ( oceans , lakes and rivers ) will evaporate dramatically. At the same time, clouds will rise and overcast the atmosphere of earth. Oceans in many areas will turn into mud and many sorts of fish will exterminated. The same will happen with the rivers ( many of which will dry ) , and of course the lake with everything that lives in them. The air will become sweltering and most will have breathing problems, so make sure to obtain the necessary supplies for your breathing problems! At the same time, the high temperatures will prevail will become a cause of many short of fires. These things are known form the book of revelations, but also written much much before the jewish book, by the Siviles of Apollo, in the known as copper books. (prohibited books), they copied most of it, in the revelations.

So we have:
1st > Reducing sunlight by 30% during the day.
2nd > corresponding reduction in lunar light at night ( if illuminated by the sun ) , causing the color to become reddish , speech and reduction of sunlight but also from particles that airborne Earth -bound molecules vaporized water .
3rd > Air will become as we said sweltering and suffocating atmosphere generally .
4th > Despite the increased humidity (ratio of water vapor ) will prevail droughts and rains are rare. ( At least initially )
5th > vast sea areas and lakes will be made swamps, while other rivers will dry up.
So get the appropriate survival guides, for environments like this (the situation will change after some days or weeks, because it will start raining again, we speak later about it).

HOW TO migrate in other locations :

The bad news after the flash , it is the increased heat, but the good thing, will be the increased air humidity, from the evaporated water.

In the first weeks rains will be rare, but after the first few months it will start rain a lot as the atmosphere tries to revert to its previous condition and reduce the moisture. Generally humidity and rain will make it harder for the Nephilims to track you down.
Your movements should be made as carefully as you can. The dry trees with foliage and running will not save you. But trees with wet foliage and slow walking and careful, will act in your favor .
You should always keep BODY COVERS covering your head " dressed " with mosses and other herbaceous plants (see variants of special forces ) that can maintain the intense humidity or CRES copper foil.

What should not be overlooked :

That nobody is trained for such a situation, even if our ancestors fought with them and survived at the end. The only thing that remained in our secret conciseness is the arch fear. And we must calm it, be able to survive. (dont panic and run like crazy).. and scream...

What hurts - KILLS Nephilim :

The Nephilim are not demons nor immortals or demonized creatures.. But artificial armies.
So the holy water and the cross do not heart them. In addition they don't like the smell of garlic. Thats why the ancients used garlic's in their doors and windows. So garlic smashed into water and spray them in the face, will slow them down and we earn some time to escape.
What kills them, is only COPPER ... ( Now you can understand why our days there is so much frenzy about copper). Also another lie, is that Nephilims are killed by sun light, they dont like it, but they can easily move and hunt you with it. So the weapons you can have and create, is garlic sprays (you must spray them into their nose) or a handful of copper powder can send them into a certain death ....... ! Thats why all ancient swords are from copper and shields.. Now with the new tech, we can easily create some copper arrows, copper bullets, copper nests and traps. Be creative.

WHAT NOT TO DO :

Several of you may think how to deal with the Nephilim. And they even may dream of being Knights and heroes with epic battles, that is going to be the biggest joke and the first victims of Nephilims as (food). You must not forget that we will already struggle to survive even without Nefelims in your area. So what you should NOT do (for any reason ) is to seek confrontation with a Nefelim. Only if you have no other choice! Because this battle will not let you without wounds or fatal wounds.

Try to stay in one piece:

Statistics say that the 95% of those who faced once a nephilim, freezes to death. Not because of fear but because they are trying to realize what they actually see!. Even though, you wont make it till you feel any fear, because they are SO FAST, that you will be dead till then. Simply stay away from them and avoid them... The bible says that this will last 30 months.. That is not true, it will be much less.

EPILOGUE:
The fact basis and time table of these events has as it follows:
1st> very big economic crash ... (that we experience today)
2nd> Third World War season (3 years after the beginning of it, the flash will come).

True god help us.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Well that's a lot to chew on but... What about vampires now? Can you break down where vampires sit in your belief system in detail?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by aptrgangr

The vampires is a modern myth, urban legend, that originally reflects to the existence of these beings... Thats the basis of creating stories, such as vampires, etc. Thats what the guide says.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Ploutonas

The vampires is a modern myth, urban legend, that originally reflects to the existence of these beings... Thats the basis of creating stories, such as vampires, etc. Thats what the guide says.

You're getting this from a guide book?

So you don't believe they exist, they're just reflections of an old story?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

If you believe in a bible, then you believe in an old story.

I actually believe in my countries history and in our history, we always killed reptiles and beings like this. So this guide actually reflects, the prophetic books such as " BIBLE " and stories / events from the past. If you read the guide, because you dont, actually... The events that Bible represents, are written thousands of years ago, from Sebiles. Bible is a small part of it, they dont tell you HOW TO survive, they just tell you, how you die.. lol

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Ploutonas

If you believe in a bible, then you believe in an old story.

I actually believe in my countries history and in our history, we always killed reptiles and beings like this. So this guide actually reflects, the prophetic books such as " BIBLE " and stories / events from the past.

Well, I believe the Christian book exists, clearly, you seemed to equate Nephilim to vampires in some way, with two other names. I didn't know if you had looked deeply into that connection. So you think these vampires will serve what purpose in the coming ..."change"? So you feel vampires are some kind of evil demon?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I think you are in love with vampires and you try to debunk it. As I said before, vampires is a myth as many other myths exist as well, the overall stories about creatures of night, that run fast, etc etc etc.. All these reflect some ancient stories and prophecies. That happens to be a small part of " christianity" with the bible. Accept it or not, there is nothing I can do to help u.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Aptrgangr is a self proclaimed vampire.. Please don't derail this thread..

OP , you said this is a survival guide in your country? What country and who puts it out?

You/guide mentions a solar event.. A flare.. When is this suppose to happen and where can I look into this more...

I'm curious all things nephilim..

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

I am from Greece and the original prophecies about the sun flare, the openning of the gates, etc. Are written as I state in the guide, from the SEBILES (thats how we call them), the mistresses of Apollo god... Like Pythia.

the books are known as prohibited and " the copper books". They are many today they claim a killshot, a sunflare, even at 2000 when Mythodia took place in my country, BY NASA itself, the main subject was praying to true god, NOT TO ALLOW THE killshot (the flash) happen... but who said true god, would listen to them? And why this should happen? Look at the big picture, they try to enslave totally the humanity and destroy at the same time. This would paralyze them, not us.

here is a modern " prediction" it is not actually, it is written thousands of years ago... www.youtube.com...

So I present you a guide, how to survive when and IF that happens. Even if you dont like it or believe it, I hope you enjoy it

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I will save it..SnF
Looks like you have a lot of Experience on this thing..good job, if nephilim exist so do LORD GOD.dont forget to pray too sir..

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

I think this is very wierd, but also very interesting.
Thank you very much for bring this to our attention.
I will be unable to wander so far or so often, so I assume I will die early.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The copper idea is probably wrong because the nephilim have RH+ blood type and more copper in their bodies allowing them to easily divine for both water and positively charged minerals that contain ZN++, CU++, FE++ and so on.

This is how mineral veins were searched for down here in Cornwall, at the peak of the 18th century tin mining industry.

The only defense against the nephilim is faith in Yahushua (Jesus Christ).

What advice do you have for protection against the Rephaim (wraiths) a.k.a giants ? Just curious because i met 3 on them in Tartarus and the fear alone crushed me into the razor sharp skin flake dust in 10 minutes.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Then you can use your own minerals! If your beliefs tells you that! We used for thousands of years copper, brass and some bronze... And we killed these " mythical" mosters with it. But if you believe we were wrong about it, u can use whatever you believe is right. I cant change the guide for it... As I said, this guide is free...

The basic idea of this guide, is not how to kill them, but how to survive and protect yourself... As the guide says, "avoid them"

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
WOULD MAKE A GOOD MOVIE

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by eyeinoz

Is going to be a great movie indeed, but I dont think they would do a movie like that...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Ploutonas
reply to post by eyeinoz

Is going to be a great movie indeed, but I dont think they would do a movie like that...

I think the movie "LEGION" was about that,. I could be wrong. Still its seems liek a take on greek mythology and not christianity.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

The word Nephilim is not greek, anything written as " Nephilim " is jewish. We call them differently, but its the same thing. The movie Legion, was about demonized by angels - humans, walking like zombies and killing everybody and a chosen was born (total jewish). Everything has to do with "chosen's" the only one.... is 99% jewish.

we have Heroes and Titans in exchange and everybody takes part in it. They created mythology, from stories coming out before Atlantis war, the 4th generations of humans (the heroic). They transformed it into Mythology, because many things happened in that period of time and most of the events "transformed into mythology".

Anything comes after cataclysmic event, is historical event. We are the 5th generation of humans (the iron) and the started about 13000 ago and it ends now. Sebiles (the mistresses of Apollo), existed for thousands of years, since I think 6-7000 years ago, the last Sebila was Pythia almost 500bc. They are powerful mediums and they wrote originally the part of " revelations" book, with the opening of the gates, the attack of the armies (nephilims) of the bad forces and the flash of the sun.

What relates Christianity and Apollonas? The answer is everything and nothing... (Jewish hate Apollonas, they call him Apollyon, they disturbed the spelling of his name, that means god of destruction, originally is God of love, light and the SUN). Apollonian light is the essence. That means, we may meet up to 1000 different Apollonas through history, but its the same essence, coming out from the same source... Reincarnation..

Apollonas and Jesus teach the same things (Apollonas is older), its well known that Jesus studied everything has to do with Greeks, before he starts... Also the books of apostles are manipulated after they killed the original Christians in the 1st-2nd and 3rd century. They re-wrote the books and they destroyed the originals... So its a bit gray, whats going on with this. Its very clear that jewish tried to infiltrate into Christianity from the early years, but the teachings remained!!! And the teachings are about love, forgiveness, etc...

If you search, there is not even a single 1 book left from the age of Jesus, but now they hate christianity, because it has the essense/teaching (love forgiveness, the return, all humans equals, etc, etc)... Chosens cannot exist if all humans are equals!!! The last prophecy of Pythia, was " There will be a day, when Foibos Apollonas will return and he will stay forever ". So its very clear why they kill christians in eastern and muslims countries, its against the laws of their god " YAH "... Now even facebook bans christian pages.
edit on 14-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

HooHaa
Aptrgangr is a self proclaimed vampire.. Please don't derail this thread..

OP , you said this is a survival guide in your country? What country and who puts it out?

You/guide mentions a solar event.. A flare.. When is this suppose to happen and where can I look into this more...

I'm curious all things nephilim..

I'm not sure what I believe has anything to do with the fact that the OP mentioned vampires in his statement. He mentioned them, I responded.

I love a good witch hunt.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
In my culture we dont have people who declare themselves as vampires, I assume, you are an energy vampire? I ve seen something like a documentary in the past. Those who say they feed from others people energy? Well thats a different kind of "vampire".

In that case we do have, but they dont call themselves as vampires, it can be anybody... They suck you up and you feel sick after.... Therer are many theories about these people, but I will not support or recall any of it, we call it " the eye "

The guide speaks about the mythical vampires, who run really fast, very strong, they hate garlic, have fangs, drink blood, etc (the mythical hate silver and sunlight, also holy water...)

We do have stories about vampires, but its a bit different to us. Its not a human with fangs and super powers, they all coming out from their graves and after they die (not zombies). But its not the appropriate topic to speak about these things.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join