It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Son of God for Dummies - Identifying the Redeemer and your position in Creation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This may be a paradigm shift in understanding for you. Keep one thing in mind. The entire point of creation is to educate the Sons of God. The entire point of salvation is to show the way back to the Father. The ONLY way back is adoption into HIS family through the first SON OF GOD. Other Sons are welcomed back, but only by way of the FIRST Son of God as rightful heir of the Kingdom. The First Born over all Creation is the SON of GOD.

To get this straight in your mind, realize that Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet (Alphabet). Aleph is strength and Bet is House. He is the Strong House. Son is the WORD of John 1 (LOGOS) and Bet Nun in Hebrew. Bet means house and Nun means Seed. The house of seed (WORD) was written with the letters of Creation (DNA). This seed becomes the foundation of all the souls that follow from the ONE loaf of bread. WE ARE ALL ONE LOAF. Knowing this is the key to seeing your place in Creation as God brings new life into existence through the Son.

Our mistaken view of the Son of God comes from the fact that we do not yet realize the significance of being born again. Check the genealogy in Luke 3. Where do the slices of the loaf of bread start? It starts as wheat made into flour. The bread is baked in creation by trials and life. Baptism is our immersion into these waters of life so we can 'rise' to new life as ONE loaf of bread. Notice who made ADAM.

Luke 3

37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch,

the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel,

the son of Kenan, 38 the son of Enosh,

the son of Seth, the son of Adam,

the son of God.

Once you know that the Son of God was given to us before time began, then you realize why "We who are many are one loaf." The sacrifice on the cross is merely symbolic of what took place at the beginning, after ELOHIM made the Genesis 1 creation. Genesis 2 is the LORD (SON OF GOD) creating ADAM and setting a restriction on the tree of life.

1 Corinthians 10

17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Now, go back to Colossians 1. Note what the Son of God is in relation to creation. He is the first born. He is the head of the Church (BODY). He is the first born from the dead, meaning that he is the firstfruit of the new man to come after the cross in the first century. You must be born again and baptism from the Son is how you are adopted into HIS family.

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

You must know where he came from before you were born. Christ is the firstfruits of his forefathers, yet his IS the first forefather. Adam and the last Adam are one in the same and all the slices of bread in between. When I say Christ reached the prize, I am showing you how we all reach that prize. We follow the same path. Adam is Christ and Christ is Adam. So are you!

1 Corinthians 15

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we[g] bear the image of the heavenly man.

AGAIN, where did the first man come from? What seed was His origin?

At the end of the book of Job, Job did not need a sacrifice. WHY? Because he knew who the Redeemer was. Read closely and we can all know.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!
28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,[g]’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

First, the topic of this section of scripture is THE REDEEMER and not Job. Second, he says, "“If you say, ‘How we will hound him, since the root of the trouble lies in him,’ 9 you should fear the sword yourselves;"

Who will we be tempted to hound? ADAM! The root of the problem originates when the LORD of Genesis 2 forms Adam. Genesis 1 is Elohim making mankind. Genesis 2 is the LORD forming ADAM. Who made ADAM in Luke 3? The Son of God. Who is the Son being raised in the wilderness; the prodigal Son; the one learning his lessons from the Father? That would be the Son of God.

Step back now and look at the territory. If God has many eyes in creation, we must see this by the light of "as above and so below." As God has many eyes, the Son of God has many veins, but one blood. As you have many cells in your body, you are one entity. We, who are many, are one loaf. We are all the Son of God being raised back to the father. The Body of Christ is the Church. He is the head.

Now that you see why you must be born again, this becomes a paradigm shift to realize who you are and who you can become by adoption into a new family. Which Father do you originate from and who is calling you over to a new family?

Here is the complicated part. Satan has seed on Earth. The Sons of Cain are not the Sons of Adam. There are more fathers that originate in Genesis 6, Jude 1 and the book of Enoch. Only ONE SON is from God's first born. This is the story of the Bible and God's work to set the family straight by education. It's the plan from the beginning. God loves us all. In the end, the loaf will all rise if the correct choice is made to love others and to seek His perfect will. What is God's will? Give and never take. Love others as you love yourself.

What is the alternative to this: The Mark of the Beast for Dummies - Don't be a Dummy!

What is on either side of a loaf of bread? The HEEL.

Genesis 3

15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

Bound to the ground of Earth, all of us are under the curse until the HEEL heals us from the curse. HOW? We are brought under HIS authority. What does it mean to heel? Ultimately, this is between Christ and Satan. Each of us have a Cain and Able inside. All of us are Jacob and Esau. We all have this battle going on inside. God is the point of bringing two into one flesh.

LOST until you overcome with Christ. We must all be overcomers of the lower beast nature. The point: LOVE!

edit on 13-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Hello. I suppose I consider myself a son of God, Jesus in human form said "I said, Ye are Gods?"

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It's almost as if religious people just don't get the point that they're the only ones who cannot use their brains well enough to consider it all a load of cobblers.

They fail to grasp the simple concept that some of us have looked at it, and gone "Umm.. nah.. that's just stupid." and the entire illogical circus of a creator, in the midst of all of this, is just implausible.

Why us? why now? Why the riddles? why not just come out with it?

"Oh thats because it's to make sure you're ready and to" blah blah blah reasoning that has no basis in logic what so ever.

"This may change the way you think forever!!!!! God again."

No it doesn't. Not even slightly.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Since the beginning of the Hebrew language, all the way back to antiquity as far back as we can look, the word FATHER in Hebrew is AB (Abba) (Aleph Bet). The word Son is Bet Nun and was written with the letters (Alphabet). The Son is the house of seed. So are you by the light of your DNA.

Aleph is Strength
Bet is House
Nun is Seed

As much as you try to fluff this off as accidental, you cannot explain how the alphabet writes the word (Seed) and houses it in a body. Until you get past the fact that the key to DNA is given to us in the Bible, you are not well founded in your premise. Simply put, you are wrong and I will deny your ignorance.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I know this is a thread considering Adam and Genesis, but I'd like to ask you a question about a piece of text, as I've heard you are knowledgeable about Enoch

AND those two men lifted me up thence on to the seventh Heaven, and I saw there a very great light, and fiery troops of great archangels, incorporeal forces, and dominions, orders and governments, cherubim and seraphim, thrones and many-eyed ones, nine regiments, the Ioanit stations of light, and I became afraid, and began to tremble with great terror, and those men took me, and led me after them, and said to me:

2 'Have courage, Enoch, do not fear,' and showed me the Lord from afar, sitting on His very high throne. For what is there on the tenth heaven, since the Lord dwells here?

3 On the tenth heaven is God, in the Hebrew tongue he is called Aravat.

But when Jesus was resurrected, he was described as the form of Yahweh when he rose up.

If you've read the Qur'an it states Allah didn't make us his in his form, or that he came down as Jesus, then I'm asking since this story by Enoch continues with the Lord saying he created us and the angels, are both true Christians and Muslims completely correct in their faith?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

Your quote is from the Slavic Enoch 2. As far as I knew, Enoch One is the only authentic version. It may be true that the Slavic version is a second book, but I don't pay much attention to it. As for Jesus rising up as a form of YHVH, we need to know who YHVH is in relation to the risen Christ. To know this, you simply ask who you are in relation to your former nature. For me, I have been changed. I am not the same person as I was before, yet I still struggle to keep the old man down. This is what it means to overcome, and I suspect what it means for Jesus to become the last ADAM and Christ of the new man. God is raising a Son. The Son is a Prodigal of sorts. Within us all, we each possess both natures. We are Cain and Able at the same time. We are Jacob and Esau. The point is to engage in the same process as the Son of God. Who is YHVH in relation to the Son? This is not entirely possible for us to know.

You might say that YHVH is the nature of the Son being raised to Christ. You might say that we are the eyes of the all seeing in this process and our immersion under the veil keeps us from seeing who we are above. This would be true, yet we do not know the details completely. We do know this:

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

We are the Children of God here below. Above, our angel faces God. Like the Matrix, we are here in an image made by God.

Genesis 1:27

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

The word Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet (Alphabet). The Son is Bet Nun (House of Seed / WORD). The image in question is a hologram and created reality for Sons of God to be raised in a family. The Hologram is a construct of WORD / DNA / INFORMATION.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

How do you make a hologram? Encode information on a surface and shine a light on it. There is way more here by context than a simple understanding will allow. This is why our idea of the Son must expand beyond a person and open to the truth of what it means to be a slice of ONE loaf of bread. By this view, religion fades and truth rises. Satan and Jesus are merely two sides of the same coin. We must overcome one to get to the other.

Sink or swim as a fish. God is a fisher of men to bring us out of the flood (Baptism) and into the ARK (Salvation from the water). Christ is the ARK of the seeds. Information can be saved or lost.

When they entered the ARK two by two, God was making a new creation by saving the seed. Two become one flesh and by the error or Esau and the triumph of Jacob, your Cain and Able make a new creation. We are all two becoming one new creation of individuation as God raises His children to be different from him, yet part of the ONE LOAF.

new topics

top topics

join