It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does "The Tulli Papyrus" indicate Ancient Egyptian contact with Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
This is new to me even though it goes back to 1934. It is controversial and has been disputed as to authenticity but is interesting enough so that I post it here to see if anyone knows any more about it AND has it really been proven to be a hoax?

The Tulli Papyrus

In 1934 the Egyptian papyrus known as the Tulli Papyrus was found in an antique shop in Egypt by two brothers, Professor Alberto Tulli (Director of the Vatican Egyptian Museum at the time) and Monsignor Augusto Tulli. The papyrus could not be bought because of its high price but Professor Tulli copied the text which was then transcribed from hieratic to hieroglyphics with the help of the Director of the Cairo Museum, Abbot E. Drioton.

The papyrus narrated a series of sightings of mysterious objects in the sky as seen by Pharaoh Thutmose III (-1504 1459 a.c .) and many of his subjects. The papyrus contained many deletions, as did the original document, in crucial parts of the text. These deletions seemed deliberate, almost as an attempt to make the incident incomprehensible.

the twenty-second day of the third month of winter, at the sixth hour of the day, the Scribes, the Archivists and the Annalists of the House of Life noticed a ring of fire… . A foul odour came from the mouth, but it had no head. Its body measured one perch by one perch¹ and was silent. And the hearts of the Scribes and the Archivists were terrified and confused and they threw themselves down onto the dust on their stomachs… they then reported the fact to the Pharaoh. His Majesty ordered … it was examined… and he was meditating on what had happened, that it was recorded in the scrolls of the House of Life. Now, after some days had passed, these things became more and more numerous in the sky over Egypt. Their splendour exceeded that of the sun and they came and went freely to the four corners of the sky… .

These rings of fire came and went high and wide in the sky. The Pharaoh’s army watched for a long time with the King himself. This happened after dinner. Then these rings of fire ascended even higher into the sky and headed south. Fish and birds then fell from the sky. Never in the memory of man had a great phenomenon been seen on this earth… and the Pharaoh had incense brought to make peace with Earth… and the Pharaoh ordered that what had happened be written and kept in the Annals of the House of Life so that it be remembered for all posterity…” ¹ It was round and measured about fifty metres.

See source with diagrams here:
Egyptian Atlantidean Esoteric School - Teacher Ida Di Donato
www.scuolaegizia.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Yes, and here's another example, from Exodus

14:24 And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the Lord looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

AlienView
and the Pharaoh had incense brought to make peace with Earth

maybe the Pharaoh was high?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Beavers

AlienView

High? Maybe or maybe aliens were really involved in Egyptian culture and the construction of the Pyramids, an opinion still maintained by many who have studied them.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Agreed, there was without doubt influence of advanced technology, the evidence is everywhere. These people write of birds falling from the sky and other events of abnormal nature, and these events still happen today with no real explanation. All throughout history, the song remains, but each day brings us closer to the truth of us and the rest of existance. I have noticed that the vatican is mentioned in this research, might explain missing and covered up info/ overmarks on inportant information that would change the story completely, more of the same from the same???

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

AlienView

Beavers

AlienView

High? Maybe or maybe aliens were really involved in Egyptian culture and the construction of the Pyramids, an opinion still maintained by many who have studied them.

Yes yes..
And O´Neill is the new Jesus.....
The Alterrans will one day return and reclaim the land of
the humans...Errr, or something...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Miccey

Yes yes..

How could you possibly take garbage like that and apply it on this thread?

That mind of yours in a box, you created that box, remove it.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

Hey Scott, you really cannot blame those who laugh and ridicule our views of historical intervention. All through this cycle of earth we have been told lies and half truths as the real truth would unbalance the power and wealth of those with the podium. Along with modern political ploys that if you have no real content in the discussion, you use childish attack and namecalling to prove your superior intellect or stance on the subject matter. This ploy, as lame as it is, is used quite commonly by the left and skeptics of what real answers could possibly mean to humans. We will remain a bottom dweller as long as closed minds have too much time on the floor....

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Beavers

AlienView

Must've been some potent stuff.

I'll have some of that please. :p

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

I called his what I call "YouTube information" (which he was using sarcastically to diss scientific based reasearching and thoughts) as garbage, and told him to open his mind. I never insulted anyone

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

I did not mean that anyone was insulted, just that, like you said, limited or no true information, the storyline of modern America, this is how we got where we are today...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

Well ive never claimed to have superior intellect to any one, I'm a 19 year old concerned with the human race which I am very compassionate for.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

All I can find on the Tulli Papyrus is as already stated that it's a copy of something that was claimed to exist by Alberto Tulli but nobody's ever seen the original other than him ,with the text being a copy of the alleged original Hieratic translated into a Hieroglyphics and then translated into English there is wide scope for mistranslation , that's if the original actually did exist .

I post it here to see if anyone knows any more about it AND has it really been proven to be a hoax?

It hasn't but given what we know that must be the suspicion , without the original Papyrus to confirm and date the story it remains just a story about a story .

edit on 13-10-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Good thread, thank you. Never heard of this before.

Unfortunately, without the original and some way to authenticate the information, this falls into a list containing the the Emerald Tablets and the Voynich Manuscripts. Suspect, possibly interesting writings.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Neat thread, I'll be back later to research when I have time.

Just as an aside, the Lotus flower that the Egyptians worshiped is now extinct but it's been theorized that the thing was a potent hallucinogen.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

Miccey

Yes yes..

How could you possibly take garbage like that and apply it on this thread?

That mind of yours in a box, you created that box, remove it.

´Return to your dungeon under THAT
rock, you narrowminded....´ yada yada...

Go away troll, i can belive the grass
under my feet created the universe if
i want. And you can do squat about it.

OhhhNeill thay will be done....

hehehehehehehehe

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Sure that's why you're the first person people come to for answers right?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I found this on Wikipedia

A recent study by Franco Brussino, published in Egittologia.net web pages, revealed that the Tulli Papyrus is a forgery, made up by a kind of collage of fragments taken from nine different papyruses. The source was the "Egyptian Grammar" by Sir Alan Gardiner, considered the most thorough textbook of the Egyptian language, published in 1927.
My take is that this Tulli dude had the means to fake it and perhaps his motive was based in frustration and a desire to contribute something to his field.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
in the tutankhamun conspiracy by gerrald o/farrel he states that when carter found the tomb he found papyrus in the sentinels guarding the tomb and sent for budge to translate them .

only later to claim they were linen but when sacked from the dig claimed that if the truth be known that western civilisation would collapse over night IF THE TRUTH BE KNOWN .

many of the old school egyptologists came to the conclusion that egypt had advanced technology and electricity in the time of tuthmoses 3 with the way linen was produced and things carved

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

If You get a minute You might look at "Cherub/Im" (represented by the Ankh) and add 2 "ET Type eyes" When 'reading the history' right hand means 'give' left means 'take' or versa-visa

The website below will/would provide more info.

www.Oneism.org

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join