It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The spaniel who has to have his paw held in the car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
This is so cute -

awww that wee dog

Video uploaded to YouTube shows the anxious dog placing a paw on its owner's hand as they drive together.
The golden coloured spaniel nervously pats his owner Adam Douglas' arm every time he has to use his hand to operate the steering wheel and gearstick.
Mr Douglas responded to comments on YouTube suggesting he was taking a risk by holding a camera phone while driving by saying that the phone is attached to a holder attached the car's door.

link

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

I think everyone in the world should have a little furry best friend who needs to hold your hand while driving.

This did my heart a whole lot of good to watch so thank you!

S&F

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
He is too cute! It is funny how animals use normalcy/habit to ease stress. Just like people they get used to certain things and doing those things comforts them.

When my dog was a puppy I would always sit with my knees up to my chest and lay him in between with his head propped over my knees. He is a chihuahua, so he was tiny. Fast forward 3 years and he still wants to do the same thing not understanding that he is much bigger and not caring if I want him right there at that moment or not. He will claw at my hands, legs, and anything else in the way until I cave in. As soon as he thinks there is enough room he is trying to lay down... all the while obviously trying to cave in my sternum because it is in his way.
LOL

Thanks for the video! It's always nice to have an "awwww" moment in the midst of chaos.

edit on 10/13/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
As he gets pulled over for using his cel phone while driving.
And not wearing a seatbelt.
edit on 13-10-2013 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
That is so sweet

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

tehdouglas

oh, look at how observant you are. Noticed he wasn't wearing a seatbelt, but didn't notice the big paragraph beneath the video explaining the camera was mounted.

You should get a prize.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

tehdouglas

oh, look at how observant you are. Noticed he wasn't wearing a seatbelt, but didn't notice the big paragraph beneath the video explaining the camera was mounted.

You should get a prize.

He should throw that useless mount away. It's clear he was holding the camera in the hand that was on the steering wheel.

Does the UK have seatbelt laws?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

buster2010

bigfatfurrytexan

tehdouglas

You should get a prize.

He should throw that useless mount away. It's clear he was holding the camera in the hand that was on the steering wheel.

Does the UK have seatbelt laws?

I have no idea. Texas does. But I ignore them unless I feel like not ignoring them. Just because something is a law doesn't mean you should pay attention to it. Even in Britain, I am not sure being a "subject" instead of a "person" is what people should expect.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yeah you get a hefty fine if you are stopped by the cops and not wearing your seat belt.

top topics

join