It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaria vaccine: Hopes rise for 2015 target after successful trials

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

. i mean you promote the use of dangerous drugs derived from mustard gas with terrible side effects and chemo with terrible side effects so whats wrong with a LITTLE itsy bitsy bleach being ingested at safe levels to kill the malaria parasite.

I have to ask. Do you have any idea what mustard gass is made from? It's really odd you would say such a thing especially since you are promoting a bleach cure all. I will give you a hint why it is so ironic--- bleach is a main component of mustard gass.

Anyway I have never heard of a bleach and ammonia drug being promoted by pharma. On the other hand you seem to be promoting half the recipe for it.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky
reply to post by Metaphysique

This Pardon? guy admitted he works for big pharma in another post.

he also does not know the difference between bleach and MMS.

Red cross vindicated the results of MMS on malaria.

Can you quote exactly where I said I worked for big pharma?
Yet another lie from you becky. It's a common theme from you.

As for MMS "curing" malaria,
www.pepijnvanerp.nl...
www.ifrc.org... eat-malaria/

Sodium chlorite is the main constituent of MMS is it not?
Added with citric acid as per the instructions from Jim Humble himself it produces chlorine dioxide which is a bleach.
Do you understand why a chemical is called a bleach becky or do you think it is a proprietary name for a particular liquid?

US Government regulations (21 CFR Part 178) allow food processing equipment and food contact surfaces to be sanitized with solutions containing bleach, provided that the solution is allowed to drain adequately before contact with food, and that the solutions do not exceed 200 parts per million (ppm) available chlorine (for example, one tablespoon of typical household bleach containing 5.25% sodium hypochlorite, per gallon of water). If higher concentrations are used, the surface must be rinsed with potable water after sanitizing.A 1-in-5 dilution of household bleach with water (1 part bleach to 4 parts water) is effective against many bacteria and some viruses, and is often the disinfectant of choice in cleaning surfaces in hospitals (primarily in the United States).

you admitted you work for big pharma in the other post when you slipped up...do i really have to quote it?

"Last Pharma company I worked for we had these sort of fool bugging us by protesting outside and throwing stuff at us over Animal testing..."

remember?

since bleach is already used widely whats wrong with it?

i mean you promote the use of dangerous drugs derived from mustard gas with terrible side effects and chemo with terrible side effects so whats wrong with a LITTLE itsy bitsy bleach being ingested at safe levels to kill the malaria parasite.

i ingested 3 drops of hydrogen peroxide after doing research.it tasted a bit metallic but it did not kill me much to your regret.

i mean it is used in water and food sterilization already.

i'll tell you why.because bleach is dirt cheap and cannot be patented.so your big pharma masters cannot do 10000% mark ups and of course competes with their patented drugs that is why pardon? opposes anything not made by pig pharma and patented by his drug overlords.
edit on 20-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

I remember that post about working for a pharma company.
However, it wasn't me who wrote that post, it was another poster called Crazyewok.
It's about two-thirds down this page
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 15:41 link quote replyreply to post by Pardon?

No point arguing with people like her.

Last Pharma company I worked for we had these sort of fool bugging us by protesting outside and throwing stuff at us over Animal testing. Even though we didnt do any animal testing! We even gave there ring leaders a tour of the building to all areas and they still went back to protesting

They get some deluded Idea into there little heads and they wont let it go or be willing to back there ideas up if challenged.

Woo Woo Goes the Crazy train!

You're not very good at checking facts are you?

You seem to have changed your tune over the bleach aspect of MMS too.
Also why are you talking about hydrogen peroxide, that's got nothing to do with MMS?

And didn't you say that the cure had been vindicated by the Red Cross when the exact opposite had happened.

You are a lying, fraudulent troll.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Pardon?

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

www.pepijnvanerp.nl...

Added with citric acid as per the instructions from Jim Humble himself it produces chlorine dioxide which is a bleach.
Do you understand why a chemical is called a bleach becky or do you think it is a proprietary name for a particular liquid?

US Government regulations (21 CFR Part 178) allow food processing equipment and food contact surfaces to be sanitized with solutions containing bleach, provided that the solution is allowed to drain adequately before contact with food, and that the solutions do not exceed 200 parts per million (ppm) available chlorine (for example, one tablespoon of typical household bleach containing 5.25% sodium hypochlorite, per gallon of water). If higher concentrations are used, the surface must be rinsed with potable water after sanitizing.A 1-in-5 dilution of household bleach with water (1 part bleach to 4 parts water) is effective against many bacteria and some viruses, and is often the disinfectant of choice in cleaning surfaces in hospitals (primarily in the United States).

you admitted you work for big pharma in the other post when you slipped up...do i really have to quote it?

"Last Pharma company I worked for we had these sort of fool bugging us by protesting outside and throwing stuff at us over Animal testing..."

remember?

i mean you promote the use of dangerous drugs derived from mustard gas with terrible side effects and chemo with terrible side effects so whats wrong with a LITTLE itsy bitsy bleach being ingested at safe levels to kill the malaria parasite.

i ingested 3 drops of hydrogen peroxide after doing research.it tasted a bit metallic but it did not kill me much to your regret.

i'll tell you why.because bleach is dirt cheap and cannot be patented.so your big pharma masters cannot do 10000% mark ups and of course competes with their patented drugs that is why pardon? opposes anything not made by pig pharma and patented by his drug overlords.

However, it wasn't me who wrote that post, it was another poster called Crazyewok.

Crazyewok and bedlam are you under aliases in my opinion playing tag team.Can't fool me.

But just look at me bloodied but still unbowed as i take on the heavy weights of Big Pharma.

I read on the side effects and the thing is are you unless you take at least a quarter cup of strong bleach you will not die.some people have taken more and survived.

in the mms treatment nobody is saying to take 1/4 cup of bleach.NOBODY SAYS TAKE BLEACH.
BLEACH IS NaClO or Sodium Chlorate.

Miracle Mineral Supplement, often referred to as Miracle Mineral Solution, Master Mineral Solution, or MMS, is a solution of 28% sodium chlorite in distilled water. NaClO2.NOTE NaClO2 IS NOT NaClO

The United States Environmental Protection Agency has set a maximum level of 0.8 mg/L for chlorine dioxide in drinking water

mms is only between 1 to 20 drops maximum starting with 1 drop in a glass of water and building up to a tolerable level depending on the individual and needs to be activated with citric acid.

you got that?

STARTING WITH 1 DROP OF MMS IN A GLASS OF WATER.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Pardon?

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

www.pepijnvanerp.nl...

remember?

Crazyewok and bedlam are you under aliases in my opinion playing tag team.Can't fool me.

But just look at me bloodied but still unbowed as i take on the heavy weights of Big Pharma.

I read on the side effects and the thing is are you unless you take at least a quarter cup of strong bleach you will not die.some people have taken more and survived.

in the mms treatment nobody is saying to take 1/4 cup of bleach.NOBODY SAYS TAKE BLEACH.

Miracle Mineral Supplement, often referred to as Miracle Mineral Solution, Master Mineral Solution, or MMS, is a solution of 28% sodium chlorite in distilled water. NaClO2.NOTE NaClO2 IS NOT NaClO

The United States Environmental Protection Agency has set a maximum level of 0.8 mg/L for chlorine dioxide in drinking water

mms is only between 1 to 20 drops maximum starting with 1 drop in a glass of water and building up to a tolerable level depending on the individual and needs to be activated with citric acid.

you got that?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

www.pepijnvanerp.nl...

remember?

you got that?

Heavyweights of big pharma HA HA HA HA HA.We're all the same person are we becky HA HA HA HA HA?
Can't fool you? You make me laugh (at you, not with you that is).
Forgotten to take your meds again?
Oh wait, you won't take meds because big pharma are nazis aren't they beck?
So you must be building up a resistance to your homeopathic brain potion as it's clearly losing it's power...

So you do think that bleach is a specific chemical then? Obviously.
And you've changed your argument again.
Although I think it would be useful for you to go into the biomechanics of how MMS selectively targets microbes and leaves everything else alone? You know, since you obviously understand it so well.
Can you do that for me?

Oh, what's the "safe" level for forcing MMS up an autistic child's anus?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Pardon?

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

www.pepijnvanerp.nl...

remember?

you got that?

Heavyweights of big pharma HA HA HA HA HA.We're all the same person are we becky HA HA HA HA HA?
So you must be building up a resistance to your homeopathic brain potion as it's clearly losing it's power...

Although I think it would be useful for you to go into the biomechanics of how MMS selectively targets microbes and leaves everything else alone? You know, since you obviously understand it so well.
Can you do that for me?

you seem be to disingenous again.

MMS is drank.no mention of anus.you seem to be visiting gay sites again.tut.tut.

"Although I think it would be useful for you to go into the biomechanics of how MMS selectively targets microbes and leaves everything else alone?"

how do your big phama drugs/tablets/'lotions/potions work when taken ingested.

tell us.

how do your antibiotics work when ingested?

MMS works in the same way when ingested.

see? i just verbally sucker punched you.

i got you defeated again.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

www.pepijnvanerp.nl...

remember?

you got that?

Can you do that for me?

you seem be to disingenous again.

MMS is drank.no mention of anus.you seem to be visiting gay sites again.tut.tut.

"Although I think it would be useful for you to go into the biomechanics of how MMS selectively targets microbes and leaves everything else alone?"

tell us.

Homophobic too eh becky?
The picture you paint of yourself would leave Dali shocked.

There's a clinic that pretends to cure autistics kids by giving them MMS enemas.
Look it up.
I'm sure you'll find a way of defending them though as there's no big pharma influence.
Just child abuse.

Let me ask you again how MMS selectively targets microbes (that's bacteria AND viruses, not just one or the other and both with very different chemical make-ups) whilst leaving normal cells alone.
Please go into as much detail as you can.
Throwing the question back at me doesn't help any of the readers of this understand just how miraculous this bleach is.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

beckybecky

Tut, tut indeed. The "MMS enema" is one of the methods promoted by the "Genesis II Church of Health & Healing" and other Jim Humble/MMS sites (another example can be found here). This "treatment" is also forced onto autistic children at Kerri Rivera's Puerto Vallarta clinic.

beckybecky

Can we put to rest the fallacy that treatments must either fall into the category of evil "Big Pharma" or into that of good "alternative/natural/holistic medicine"? The real world isn't nearly so black and white. Also, different treatments work in different ways. Biochemistry and pharmacology are incredibly complex.

beckybecky

If you're interested in finding out, this website has a pretty good overview.

An antibiotic is a selective poison. It has been chosen so that it will kill the desired bacteria, but not the cells in your body. Each different type of antibiotic affects different bacteria in different ways. For example, an antibiotic might inhibit a bacterium's ability to turn glucose into energy, or its ability to construct its cell wall. When this happens, the bacterium dies instead of reproducing. At the same time, the antibiotic acts only on the bacterium's cell-wall-building mechanism, not on a normal cell's.

beckybecky

No, it does not.

beckybecky

I'm disturbed that you're treating this like some kind of fighting game. You're disseminating information that is patently false and potentially harmful here...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

opopanax

beckybecky

Tut, tut indeed. The "MMS enema" is one of the methods promoted by the "Genesis II Church of Health & Healing" and other Jim Humble/MMS sites (another example can be found here). This "treatment" is also forced onto autistic children at Kerri Rivera's Puerto Vallarta clinic.

beckybecky

Can we put to rest the fallacy that treatments must either fall into the category of evil "Big Pharma" or into that of good "alternative/natural/holistic medicine"? The real world isn't nearly so black and white. Also, different treatments work in different ways. Biochemistry and pharmacology are incredibly complex.

beckybecky

An antibiotic is a selective poison. It has been chosen so that it will kill the desired bacteria, but not the cells in your body. Each different type of antibiotic affects different bacteria in different ways. For example, an antibiotic might inhibit a bacterium's ability to turn glucose into energy, or its ability to construct its cell wall. When this happens, the bacterium dies instead of reproducing. At the same time, the antibiotic acts only on the bacterium's cell-wall-building mechanism, not on a normal cell's.

beckybecky

No, it does not.

beckybecky

I'm disturbed that you're treating this like some kind of fighting game. You're disseminating information that is patently false and potentially harmful here...

i read the ORIGINAL jim humbles books and not mention anus anywhere.i even did a word search.no anus.

MMS is diluted in water and activated with citric acid and then drunk after waiting for a few minutes.

The site you mentioned was set up by pharma to discredit MMS.

I wonder if you are involved.

After all if big pharma can BRIBE 534 congressman for $2.4 billion they can buy a fake disinfo website .

can't they???

so what you are saying is that if i take 200 tablets of antibiotics i will be ok then as it only targets bacteria? is that right?

edit on 22-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

beckybecky
so what you are saying is that if i take 200 tablets of antibiotics i will be ok then as it only targets bacteria?

Try to stick to the prescribed dose and you will be fine.

To the OP. This is great news. I guess most people who are anti-vaccine don't live in a country with diseases like malaria. These people have the benefit of a health care system which could save them in the remote likelihood they contracted any number of disease common in the developing world. My grandfather got malaria and it is not a nice disease and even today it kills over half a million people each year.

I welcome this type of science.

Regards

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

beckybecky
i read the ORIGINAL jim humbles books and not mention anus anywhere.i even did a word search.no anus.

MMS is diluted in water and activated with citric acid and then drunk after waiting for a few minutes.

I'm having trouble understanding why you're taking umbrage with this point re: the anus. Genesis2Church.org is the official website of the Genesis II Church, of which Jim Humble has named himself Archbishop. JimHumble.org (see this page on enema methods) is Jim Humble's own website. "MMS enemas" is one of the segments in Jim Humble's MMS Protocols DVD, as per his official online bookstore.

Is Archbishop Humble himself a "Big Pharma" disinfo agent? What would that say about the "sacraments" (MMS) that he promotes?

beckybecky

I am just an observer.

beckybecky
After all if big pharma can BRIBE 534 congressman for $2.4 billion they can buy a fake disinfo website .

can't they???

Surely they could. In this case, though, it's not a matter of just one "fake disinfo website."

beckybecky
so what you are saying is that if i take 200 tablets of antibiotics i will be ok then as it only targets bacteria? is that right?

No, I said no such thing. Doing so would devastate your gut flora, to start.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

beckybecky

opopanax

beckybecky

beckybecky

beckybecky

beckybecky

No, it does not.

beckybecky

can't they???

The site was set up by big pharma to discredit MMS?
You really are delusional aren't you.
I'm surprised they allow internet access in secure units.

The site and the chief abuser is linked to and promoted on Humble's personal website.
Look up Autismo2. I won't put the link on, just go to Humble's site and click on "helpful" links.
By your reckoning then, Jim Humble must be part of big pharma.

What a head-wrecker for you.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Pardon?

beckybecky

opopanax

beckybecky

beckybecky

beckybecky

beckybecky

No, it does not.

beckybecky

can't they???

The site and the chief abuser is linked to and promoted on Humble's personal website.
Look up Autismo2. I won't put the link on, just go to Humble's site and click on "helpful" links.

that is a fake website according to your description.i did not click on it as is probably has a virus similar to the stuxnet virus the cia used to destroy irans centrifuges.this virus is designed by big pharma to kill its opponents.

no doubt this virus is designed to kill the enemies of big pharma by infecting their computers and making their hard drives wxplode just like the iranian centrifuges.

just like they killed that poor man who revealed the connection with big pharma drugs and school shootings.

i read the original jim humbles books.no mention of god,church,religion or anus and i have the books to prove it....so this a fake website or someone exploiting his discovery and giving wrong information to get someone injured and thus discredit MMS.

i have the ORIGINAL books to prove it.

i can see through all tricks.
edit on 23-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

beckybecky
that is a fake website according to your description.i did not click on it as is probably has a virus similar to the stuxnet virus the cia used to destroy irans centrifuges.this virus is designed by big pharma to kill its opponents.

no doubt this virus is designed to kill the enemies of big pharma by infecting their computers and making their hard drives wxplode just like the iranian centrifuges.

just like they killed that poor man who revealed the connection with big pharma drugs and school shootings.

i read the original jim humbles books.no mention of god,church,religion or anus and i have the books to prove it....so this a fake website or someone exploiting his discovery and giving wrong information to get someone injured and thus discredit MMS.

What an impressive display - either of mental gymnastics or of Poe's Law, I can't determine which. Do you really think that any website (including Jim Humble's own websites) containing info you don't believe or don't want to hear is "fake", or do you just not want to expose yourself to anything that might cause you to question your firmly-held views? What is so objectionable about administering MMS via enema (note that many of the descriptions of the treatment do not actually use the word "anus") rather than via ingestion? If MMS is really the safe cure-all Jim Humble claims, why would using it as he advises get someone injured and discredit him?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

opopanax

beckybecky

beckybecky

beckybecky

beckybecky

No, it does not.

beckybecky

can't they???

Deary deary me.
You need to see your naturopath and get some pink Himalayan salt therapy off him as I think as your last bout has definitely worn off.

I didn't put any link to any website in my post.
You are hallucinating again.

Here's a video of Humble talking about MMS enemas.
Or is it a doppleganger put there by big pharma and the real Jim Humble's in Guantanamo Bay??????????
www.youtube.com...

On a slightly different note, it's ironically apt that Humble chose to form a new religion based upon MMS as like a religion MMS has no scientific basis whatsoever.

You're funny (but obvious).

farm5.staticflickr.com...
edit on 24/10/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/10/13 by Pardon? because: link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join