It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaria vaccine: Hopes rise for 2015 target after successful trials

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
the guardian

Vaccine that nearly halved cases among children aged between five and seven months could save millions in worst-hit countries.

A vaccine against malaria could be introduced in the world's worst-hit countries in 2015, after the latest trial of a treatment produced by Britain's biggest drug company reduced the number of cases of the disease experienced by babies.

The results of trials published on Tuesday in Durban, South Africa, showed that the RTS,S vaccine developed by GlaxoSmithKline nearly halved the cases of malaria experienced by children aged between five and seven months and cut the number of cases in babies aged 6 to 12 weeks by a quarter.

The treatment's protection lasted for 18 months, although it waned slightly over time, and while that is not the sort of efficacy that parents in Europe or the US are used to getting in the vaccines given to their children, the malaria vaccine would make a significant difference to the outlook for those in areas where the tropical disease is rife.

Every year, around 660,000 people die from malaria, most of them small children under the age of five. There are about 219m cases of the disease a year worldwide, and children who survive the serious illness can suffer damage to their health and development in their lifetime afterwards.

This is absolutely great news for so many people.

My father had malaria at one time when he was in the military and once you have it then it can come back on you any time. I used to see him get sick a couple times a year and I think it may have been partially to blame when he collapsed and died at 71. He had a stroke 2 weeks before so I had come back to help him through recovery and he was complaining the day before that he was getting hot flashes and felt like it was a relapse of it the next morning he collapsed and died right in front of me.

Anyway I travel the world quite a bit in fact because I travel regions known for malaria I can’t donate blood at the drives they have without a 12 month gap of visiting those countries. So basically I can’t. It is because of the long incubation period.

I would take the vaccine myself if available but this will mean life and death for so many who live in those regions if it pans out like they hope. Dungai fever vaccine soon as well I hope.

edit on 13-10-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
A vaccine that is only 25% effective in reducing cases of an illness may be a hard sell to parents if other children got the vaccine and died from malaria. Malaria is certainly a bad disease to catch, and worse on children.

Drug companies have a deserved reputation of only publishing the best parts of different clinical trials. The actual results may be worse than 25%. Time and repeat trial results should help clarify.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

They do have a reputation but much of it is from pseudoscience groups.

When I am in those regions I take anti malarial's and they have less than a 25% effectiveness so when and if the vaccine becomes available I will get it if possible.

I have seen people sick with Malaria before and it scares the crap out of me. I had Dungai once and felt like I was going to die they say if you get the same strain a second time you will.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
What happened to Quinine or did that patent run out?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

They have had better antimalarials than that for a very long time. Ever since the 1940s I believe. It works better for treating the symptoms than preventing you from getting malaria if it prevents at all. But to answer your question it is still available in fact you can find it over the counter in most drug stores.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

BABYBULL24

Quinine's been superseded by another set of drugs called artemisinins which treat malaria much quicker than quinine.
However both quinine and the artemisinins are treatments, the vaccine will prevent people from contracting the disease itself.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

BABYBULL24

lol malaria has already been cured, but since it can't be patented, we're only going to hear about this substandard crap belched out by big pharma.

and no publicity, save of the negative type for the real cure

Malaria Finally Defeated

The worst disease of mankind, malaria, a disease that has killed more humans than all the wars of mankind, was finally defeated and the defeat was proven a fact by the Red Cross on the 16th of December 2012. The location was Africa, in the country of Uganda, Luuka District.

The test was conducted by the International Red Cross, the Uganda Red Cross, the local health authorities, and other Ugandan scientists and laboratories. Total scientific testing was maintained throughout the 4-day operation. There were doctors to sign off on the blood tests, malaria test strips to show malaria, and official microscope technicians to even verify the number of malaria parasites present in each malaria victim. The microscope technicians have officially identified malaria parasites on a daily basis. Other personnel present were nurses to help the doctors, video technicians, people to serve as observers and various other personnel.

Klaas Proesmans, a prominent Red Cross figure and CEO of the Water Reference Center of the International Red Cross, told me that he had wondered if there might be some truth in the claim by the Genesis 2 Church that MMS (chlorine dioxide) actually killed malaria and returned health to malaria victims. He finally decided to personally finance a full scale malaria clinical trial in the jungle on actual malaria victims rather than laboratory rats.

Klaas Proesmans came to our seminar in Mexico that teaches the use of chlorine dioxide to cure diseases. He arrived here in Mexico about 2 months before the actual clinical trial of the 4 days that was from the 11th to the 16th of December, 2012, in Uganda. He said to me at that time that he really didn’t think chlorine dioxide worked to cure diseases but he felt it was his job to prove it one way or the other. At the time of this clinical trial many diseases were treated, but the disease of interest was malaria. And 154 cases of malaria were given doses of MMS which, of course, was chlorine dioxide. All 154 cases were free of malaria within 24 hours of taking the dose, with only 11 cases requiring a second dose. This was all recorded on DVD and on paper with signatures of doctors and technicians. There was no chance of mistake. One hundred and fifty-four cases of malaria were made well. We have the original DVD’s, plus copies of the DVD’s, copies of the signatures or even actual signatures, as well as copies of all papers and signatures of those who were cured. All of this will be recorded on YouTube with the exception of the signatures of the malaria victims, as that takes individual permission, but the signatures are available for use in court if needed.

There was some worry about possible side effects to people taking MMS, but since chlorine dioxide is used to purify water in thousands of municipal water purification systems and used for treating vegetables around the world, there are numerous tests showing the safety of ingesting chlorine dioxide. Millions of people have been ingesting chlorine dioxide for nearly a hundred years. At this time as many as 10 million people have used chlorine dioxide to overcome diseases. For the 15 years since I first began to treat people for diseases there have been no recorded deaths or permanent damage to a single human being.
educate-yourself.org...

Malaria is finally defeated. more proof:

www.youtube.com...

This clinical PHAST study against diarrhea and malaria conducted along with the Red Cross (Water Reference Center) in Uganda demonstrates the efficiency of MMS (Clo2) a water purificator against malaria. Every 40 seconds a child dies of malaria - there are 2,000 children a day worldwide. In Africa, the tropical disease remains one of the main causes of death. The solution is so simple but the pharmaceutical industry is not interested. If the truth comes out, that a cure for malaria is possible with a simple water disinfectant, it would not be profitable or patentable. In this clinical study with 781 subjects and 154 malaria patients, 143 sick were healed in just one day with a single dose! The remaining 11 the next day.

- Unbelievable but true Red Cross tries to deny that this trial even was made !!! We insist to see the results officially published !!

We admire and defend all the 60.000 R.C. volunteers. They are 100% good people, but are the well paid managers good people as well? Is there no interest in curing malaria? Are there financial reasons? Is there high level corruption? Make your own opinion.

To find the truth follow the money - Conventional drugs provide 13.000.000.000 $ annually to the Pharmaceutical Companies (unicef​​)

If you doubt about the truth of this fact read here:
kerstingoesuganda.wordpress.com...

www.facebook.com...

www.redcrossug.org...

reliefweb.int...

LEAKED VIDEO Undeniably Proves Red Cross Performed a Successful Field Test Using MMS on Malaria

Expanded Description (Recommended): mmswiki.org...
Transcript: mmswiki.org...

This video finally proves that the Red Cross did a field test showing malaria was cured using MMS (sodium chlorite+activating acid producing chlorine dioxide) with a 100% success rate in 154 cases within 24-48 hours. This formerly hidden video was kept from the public for over 5 months until recently discovered.

THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS VIDEO CAN NOT BE OVERSTATED! WHY?

The Red Cross staff administering the malaria treatment was thrilled by the success of the test. However, the International Federation of Red Cross & Red Crescent Societies (IFRC - the parent organization) was not thrilled at all. When Leo Koehof released his version of a video documenting the same field test, the IFRC came out with a statement saying, "IFRC strongly dissociates from the claim of a 'miracle' solution to defeat malaria" www.ifrc.org... eat-malaria/
In addition, weeks and months after the completion of the test, Klaas Proesmans, the narrator of the video, did everything he could to keep the results secret.

Note: Proesmans is the Founder and CEO of the "Water Reference Center" which is affiliated with the Red Cross.

of course it will dismissed as merely "pseudoscience" as if slapping a label will deal with the matter.

oh wait, it will deal with the matter as far as sheeples, shills, and scientism-tards, the vast majority, are concerned
glad I'm none of the above.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

of course it will dismissed as merely "pseudoscience" as if slapping a label will deal with the matter.

oh wait, it will deal with the matter as far as sheeples, shills, and scientism-tards, the vast majority, are concerned
glad I'm none of the above.

Wow you actually believe those sources. That's cool by the way if your interested I have a bridge to sell you or by chance would you be interested in some real cheap beach front property in Arizona?

I have some magic beans as well I will give you a real good deal.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

fail post

as predicted you didn't even look at was offered

now all that remains to be seen is which of the 3 S's you are

feel free to read my sig in the meantime...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

There is a fail but it wasn't my post.

You honestly believe claims that start with undeniable or hundred percent proof. Sorry but there is no 100 percent cure for malaria. It sure as hell wouldn't be some magic glass of water cure all. If you had read your link you would see that their claims are unsubstantiated the red cross has disassociated from them. Why havnt they published? Just a YouTube video so it must be true...sarcasm.

I know you believe them but since they also source articles on mind control maybe they are testing it on you to see if it works.

Are you interested in that beachfront property? One borne every minute as the saying goes.

Normaly I don't respond to your posts because they are so out there. I should have stuck to the trend.

Go ahead say what you want believe any BS you want. Most people know better and this thread is for them. It has real science in it. No crystal mumbo jumbo.
edit on 13-10-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Metaphysique

BABYBULL24

lol malaria has already been cured, but since it can't be patented, we're only going to hear about this substandard crap belched out by big pharma.

and no publicity, save of the negative type for the real cure

The usual cry from the conspiratorial.
ANYTHING can be patented. You don't have to patent a specific substance, you just patent a specific USE for that substance.

Secondly, MMS, or bleach as it's known, does not cure malaria full stop (or period in American...).
Yes, it will purify water but since malaria isn't a water-borne disease I fail to see it's real intervention there.

If you could go through the physiology of how MMS bypasses the buffering process in the stomach after drinking it, manages to sneak through the liver and kidneys unaffected then selectively targets specific microbes whilst leaving everything else alone, I'd be very grateful.

Andreas Ludwig Kalcker also says that MMS cures autism.
Do you know how the MMS is administered to autistic children in the hideaway Mexican "clinic" he has a stake in (why is it in Mexico again...)?
They administer it as an enema.
Yes, that's correct.
Disabled children have bleach forced up their anuses to "cure" them.
And they convince desperate parents to pay for this "treatment". To pay a lot for it.
And guess what? Surprisingly it doesn't work.

Just when I think I've seen the lowest of the low something else jumps up and takes the mantel.
Bleaching kids for autism.
And they get away with it.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

While I'd prefer not to have to bump this thread*
the mess/mass of PURE IGNORANCE you've posted cries out for a face-palm or B*tch-Slap
1- Re patents:
patentscope.wipo.int...

EN) USE OF A CHEMICALLY-STABILIZED CHLORITE SOLUTION FOR INHIBITING AN ANTIGEN-SPECIFIC IMMUNE RESPONSE
(FR) UTILISATION DE SOLUTION DE CHLORITE STABILISEE PAR VOIE CHIMIQUE AUX FINS DE L'INHIBITION D'UNE REPONSE IMMUNITAIRE SPECIFIQUE D'UN ANTIGENE
Abstract: front page image
(EN)Methods of using a stabilized chlorite solution to inhibit antigen-specific immune responses are disclosed. The stabilized chlorite solution, when administered to a mammal in need thereof, can prevent the presentation of antigens by antigen presenting cells. The stabilized chlorite solution therefore is useful in treating, $i(inter alia), auto-immune diseases, treating diseases caused by an inappropriate immune response, treating lymphoproliferative disease and in inhibiting rejection in transplant patients.

a swiss biotech firm has a patent on it however it is obviously limiting it's usage and basically sitting on it.

however, humble uses a different acid to activate it as the original activatoris too weak and a different protocol/usage however, legally these differences aren't enough to permit him a separate patent
[you can learn more about patents here www.uspto.gov...]
2-BLEACH FEARMONGERING-

A note on sceptics and media scare mongering

As with many natural alternatives today, there are websites and news articles attempting to discourage the use of MMS.
Such articles often simply use 'a cunning play on words’, and in many cases outright lies!

For example, you may find comments such as;

"The product (MMS), when used as directed, produces an industrial bleach that can cause serious harm to health."

It is true that when used as directed, MMS produces Chlorine Dioxide; and Chlorine Dioxide is a product that is also used as an industrial bleach.
It is also true that bleach can cause serious harm to health.
But does that apply to all bleaches, and to all concentrations?

For example, oxygen is a bleach; but does that mean we shouldn’t breathe it?
In fact, oxygen (oxidation potential 1.28 volts) is a far stronger bleach than the Chlorine Dioxide produced using MMS (oxidation potential 0.95 volts); and will oxidise steel and other metals!

Using MMS for water treatment does result in ingesting small amounts of the product.
Bleach used in industry is between 1,250 to 10,000 times stronger than a typical MMS dose.
So the word ‘bleach’ is used in this case to promote fear; whereas in reality, certain bleaches are harmless and even essential to our bodily function.

In fact, people in quake stricken Christchurch were advised by authorities to put household bleach in their drinking water;
nz.news.yahoo.com...

This clearly exposes the 'powers that be' as liars and hypocrites, if on one hand they say bleach is dangerous and shouldn't be consumed; and then they turn around and tell the public to put bleach in their drinking water.
The truth is, they know that it is one of the most effective pathogen killers around.
But unlike their recommendation to add 1 teaspoon of household bleach to 10 litres of water, unactivated MMS (sodium chlorite) only requires 1 drop per 4 litres of water (if waiting for 24 hours); and it wouldn't include other dangerous chemical additives used in household bleaches.
To purify water, MMS is much safer than household bleach!
In fact, there are no household bleaches in the world that use Chlorine Dioxide (MMS) as part of their formula.
Chlorine Dioxide is approved by the FDA for food contact use, whereas household bleaches are not approved for that purpose.
www.miraclemineral.co.nz...
more debunking of pharma shills here : phaelosopher.com...

there is no hideway clinic, you are speaking a falsehood, Kerri Rivera's autismo2 hyperbaric clinic is a well known non profit clinic. she's not hiding what she does there, unlike certain anonymous posters...
www.autismo2.com...

not even going to address your last paragraph the IGNORANCE displayed regarding enemas/colon cleanses shows you are" full of it".

as for how low some will descend: Indeed some will use children as shields or to emotionally manipulate.

ignorance denied.

*this post concludes my participation on an obvious hit piece, in response to a borderline [T&C wise] personal attack, obviously made in order to revive a dead thread.
edit on 15-10-2013 by Metaphysique because: added edit & comment

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Metaphysique
reply to post by Pardon?

While I'd prefer not to have to bump this thread*
the mess/mass of PURE IGNORANCE you've posted cries out for a face-palm or B*tch-Slap
1- Re patents:
patentscope.wipo.int...

EN) USE OF A CHEMICALLY-STABILIZED CHLORITE SOLUTION FOR INHIBITING AN ANTIGEN-SPECIFIC IMMUNE RESPONSE
(FR) UTILISATION DE SOLUTION DE CHLORITE STABILISEE PAR VOIE CHIMIQUE AUX FINS DE L'INHIBITION D'UNE REPONSE IMMUNITAIRE SPECIFIQUE D'UN ANTIGENE
Abstract: front page image
(EN)Methods of using a stabilized chlorite solution to inhibit antigen-specific immune responses are disclosed. The stabilized chlorite solution, when administered to a mammal in need thereof, can prevent the presentation of antigens by antigen presenting cells. The stabilized chlorite solution therefore is useful in treating, $i(inter alia), auto-immune diseases, treating diseases caused by an inappropriate immune response, treating lymphoproliferative disease and in inhibiting rejection in transplant patients.

a swiss biotech firm has a patent on it however it is obviously limiting it's usage and basically sitting on it.

however, humble uses a different acid to activate it as the original activatoris too weak and a different protocol/usage however, legally these differences aren't enough to permit him a separate patent
[you can learn more about patents here www.uspto.gov...]
2-BLEACH FEARMONGERING-

A note on sceptics and media scare mongering

As with many natural alternatives today, there are websites and news articles attempting to discourage the use of MMS.
Such articles often simply use 'a cunning play on words’, and in many cases outright lies!

For example, you may find comments such as;

"The product (MMS), when used as directed, produces an industrial bleach that can cause serious harm to health."

It is true that when used as directed, MMS produces Chlorine Dioxide; and Chlorine Dioxide is a product that is also used as an industrial bleach.
It is also true that bleach can cause serious harm to health.
But does that apply to all bleaches, and to all concentrations?

For example, oxygen is a bleach; but does that mean we shouldn’t breathe it?
In fact, oxygen (oxidation potential 1.28 volts) is a far stronger bleach than the Chlorine Dioxide produced using MMS (oxidation potential 0.95 volts); and will oxidise steel and other metals!

Using MMS for water treatment does result in ingesting small amounts of the product.
Bleach used in industry is between 1,250 to 10,000 times stronger than a typical MMS dose.
So the word ‘bleach’ is used in this case to promote fear; whereas in reality, certain bleaches are harmless and even essential to our bodily function.

In fact, people in quake stricken Christchurch were advised by authorities to put household bleach in their drinking water;
nz.news.yahoo.com...

This clearly exposes the 'powers that be' as liars and hypocrites, if on one hand they say bleach is dangerous and shouldn't be consumed; and then they turn around and tell the public to put bleach in their drinking water.
The truth is, they know that it is one of the most effective pathogen killers around.
But unlike their recommendation to add 1 teaspoon of household bleach to 10 litres of water, unactivated MMS (sodium chlorite) only requires 1 drop per 4 litres of water (if waiting for 24 hours); and it wouldn't include other dangerous chemical additives used in household bleaches.
To purify water, MMS is much safer than household bleach!
In fact, there are no household bleaches in the world that use Chlorine Dioxide (MMS) as part of their formula.
Chlorine Dioxide is approved by the FDA for food contact use, whereas household bleaches are not approved for that purpose.
www.miraclemineral.co.nz...
more debunking of pharma shills here : phaelosopher.com...

there is no hideway clinic, you are speaking a falsehood, Kerri Rivera's autismo2 hyperbaric clinic is a well known non profit clinic. she's not hiding what she does there, unlike certain anonymous posters...
www.autismo2.com...

not even going to address your last paragraph the IGNORANCE displayed regarding enemas/colon cleanses shows you are" full of it".

as for how low some will descend: Indeed some will use children as shields or to emotionally manipulate.

ignorance denied.

*this post concludes my participation on an obvious hit piece, in response to a borderline [T&C wise] personal attack, obviously made in order to revive a dead thread.
edit on 15-10-2013 by Metaphysique because: added edit & comment

I like your last paragraph.
Nice way of sticking your head in the sand there. Especially when it's obvious you haven't an argument.

You can believe what you will, that is your prerogative.
And feel free to have your opinions, again that prerogative is yours.

However, if the best you can do to defend your bleach (a rose by any other name...)is to quote straight from Kerri's site then I'm sorry, yours will always be a belief as you can have your opinions but you can't have your own facts.
Sign of quackery, focus on minutiae ("It's NOT a bleach!!!". It's not a cure either)

To try to redeem yourself, please tell me how this marvellous and miraculous non-bleach solution bypasses all of the body's natural defence and digestion mechanisms and targets specific areas of the body whilst leaving everything else alone? Especially focus upon how forcing a solution of it up into a child's bowels cures them of autism please.
I doubt you'll be able to though as Jim & Kerri have never been able to.
Anyone with even a basic knowledge of physiology can see through their nonsense.

All they do is lie to desperate parents and abuse their children in their non-hideaway "clinic" in Mexico (where the medical restrictions are somewhat relaxed shall we say) whilst being paid for the "privilege".
I really wish they would come over here and open a clinic.
I really do.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

Can a vaccine 'prevent' you from 'catching' something?

Is that possible?

Surely, in theory, it only changes your body's reaction to whatever it might have 'caught' rather than 'prevent' anything?

And is a 25 % 'success' rate something to 'crow' about?

In an 'exam' situation, 25 % is a serious fail!

Hence, try harder next time!

edit on 15-10-2013 by Elliot because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2013 by Elliot because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Nothing to crow about you say. Roughly a 100,000 people die each year from malaria 25% is 25,000 lives saved. The number of people who actually contract it is much higher. So this actually very significant.

In case you missed it once you contract it then you can have relapse episodes the rest of your life.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Elliot
reply to post by Pardon?

Can a vaccine 'prevent' you from 'catching' something?

Is that possible?

Surely, in theory, it only changes your body's reaction to whatever it might have 'caught' rather than 'prevent' anything?

And is a 25 % 'success' rate something to 'crow' about?

In an 'exam' situation, 25 % is a serious fail!

Hence, try harder next time!

edit on 15-10-2013 by Elliot because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2013 by Elliot because: Spelling

Ah, pedantry and sematics.
The check mate of arguments.
How can I respond to such a well thought out post?

It "prevents" you from "catching" the disease, yes?
Or would you like me to go deep into the mechanisms how it does as I'm more than happy to go into as much detail as you wish.
I fear it would go over some people's heads though...

As Grimpachi posts, 25,000 saved out of 100,000 is pretty good isn't it?
Far better than 0 out of 100,000.

Your trolling needs a hell of a lot more practice sonny.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

This Pardon? guy admitted he works for big pharma in another post.

he also does not know the difference between bleach and MMS.

Red cross vindicated the results of MMS on malaria.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

beckybecky

Can you quote exactly where I said I worked for big pharma?
Yet another lie from you becky. It's a common theme from you.

As for MMS "curing" malaria,
www.pepijnvanerp.nl...
www.ifrc.org... eat-malaria/

Sodium chlorite is the main constituent of MMS is it not?
Added with citric acid as per the instructions from Jim Humble himself it produces chlorine dioxide which is a bleach.
Do you understand why a chemical is called a bleach becky or do you think it is a proprietary name for a particular liquid?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Pardon?

beckybecky

Can you quote exactly where I said I worked for big pharma?
Yet another lie from you becky. It's a common theme from you.

As for MMS "curing" malaria,
www.pepijnvanerp.nl...
www.ifrc.org... eat-malaria/

Sodium chlorite is the main constituent of MMS is it not?
Added with citric acid as per the instructions from Jim Humble himself it produces chlorine dioxide which is a bleach.
Do you understand why a chemical is called a bleach becky or do you think it is a proprietary name for a particular liquid?

US Government regulations (21 CFR Part 178) allow food processing equipment and food contact surfaces to be sanitized with solutions containing bleach, provided that the solution is allowed to drain adequately before contact with food, and that the solutions do not exceed 200 parts per million (ppm) available chlorine (for example, one tablespoon of typical household bleach containing 5.25% sodium hypochlorite, per gallon of water). If higher concentrations are used, the surface must be rinsed with potable water after sanitizing.A 1-in-5 dilution of household bleach with water (1 part bleach to 4 parts water) is effective against many bacteria and some viruses, and is often the disinfectant of choice in cleaning surfaces in hospitals (primarily in the United States).

you admitted you work for big pharma in the other post when you slipped up...do i really have to quote it?

"Last Pharma company I worked for we had these sort of fool bugging us by protesting outside and throwing stuff at us over Animal testing..."

remember?

since bleach is already used widely whats wrong with it?

i mean you promote the use of dangerous drugs derived from mustard gas with terrible side effects and chemo with terrible side effects so whats wrong with a LITTLE itsy bitsy bleach being ingested at safe levels to kill the malaria parasite.

i ingested 3 drops of hydrogen peroxide after doing research.it tasted a bit metallic but it did not kill me much to your regret.

i mean it is used in water and food sterilization already.

i'll tell you why.because bleach is dirt cheap and cannot be patented.so your big pharma masters cannot do 10000% mark ups and of course competes with their patented drugs that is why pardon? opposes anything not made by pig pharma and patented by his drug overlords.
edit on 20-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join