It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Dragon Society Recruiting Prominent YouTubers?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
That in itself all it is is a good sensational story that a quazi celebrety youtuber would think up to try and prop themselves up more. It's fake. They don't get approached like that to do work. It doesn't work like that at all. Like hey guys get this... I just got an email direct from the head of the illuminati, they want me to work closely with them to usher in the NWO.... like get real. It doesn't work that way at all. Not even close. What happens is say for example members of the freemason has risen to level 32. They know the person has already shown their loyalty. They know that person is approachable, and they might approach them to talk about them reaching level 33. And only after many interviews would they likely even talk about given them a test run on propation for 90 days to see if they measure up. But just a celeb youtuber getting approached, get real.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Aleister Crowley summoned demons involving blood sacrifice in magic rituals, sounds like a Satanist to me, so I would surely beware of any plot to take over the world that has anything to do with him. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This smells like Ben Fulford. The guy's a complete loon.

All of this stuff is pure fantasy. Dutchsinse was doing some good stuff back in the day, but now he's hopped up on his own publicity - you can hear it in his voice.

Trying to bring down the old cabal to create a new one is insanity anyway. Money is not going to fix the worlds problems. The only solution to our woes is a dramatic shift in global consciousness, aligned with real spiritual values.

Blessings *

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

I completely second your statement, money is the root of all evil as the saying goes. Its time to start helping each other and foster a real sense of community rather then stay as isolated individual consumerists. Who is going to help you when the shtf? Your family, friends and neighbours.
edit on 13-10-2013 by CottonwoodStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

spartacus699
That in itself all it is is a good sensational story that a quazi celebrety youtuber would think up to try and prop themselves up more. It's fake. They don't get approached like that to do work. It doesn't work like that at all. Like hey guys get this... I just got an email direct from the head of the illuminati, they want me to work closely with them to usher in the NWO.... like get real. It doesn't work that way at all. Not even close. What happens is say for example members of the freemason has risen to level 32. They know the person has already shown their loyalty. They know that person is approachable, and they might approach them to talk about them reaching level 33. And only after many interviews would they likely even talk about given them a test run on propation for 90 days to see if they measure up. But just a celeb youtuber getting approached, get real.

All valid points. The thing that I found interesting was making the claim that many others on YouTube are involved. I am interested to see who, if anyone, comes out with info about this. If they don't, then has Dutchsinse just effectively committed cyber-suicide?

I know all too well that greed and ego know no limits, but he has a decent sub base... Why pull a hoax like this that could very easily destroy his presence on YouTube? I'm interested to see what comes of this... If nothing else it's a welcomed distraction from all the gov shutdown and Obamacare jibber jabber.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SilverStarGazer

lets hope Dutchinse is smarter then this.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

CottonwoodStormy
Aleister Crowley summoned demons involving blood sacrifice in magic rituals, sounds like a Satanist to me, so I would surely beware of any plot to take over the world that has anything to do with him. en.wikipedia.org...

According to the vid, there's a heavy focus on "Do What Thou Wilt." That has never set well with me. While morality can and should be veraciously debated, I simply cannot imagine living without morals. The world is messed up enough it doesn't need any help in making it worse!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Why pull a hoax like this that could very easily destroy his presence on YouTube?

Like the nonsense about erupting volcanoes all over the place did you mean?
The web has a short memory...for a lot of people.
edit on 10/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

CottonwoodStormy
reply to post by nimbinned

I completely second your statement, money is the root of all evil as the saying goes. Its time to start helping each other and foster a real sense of community rather then stay as isolated individual consumerists. Who is going to help you when the shtf? Your family, friends and neighbours.
edit on 13-10-2013 by CottonwoodStormy because: (no reason given)
I agree. We will inevitably end up in the same mess again if we can't curb the greed, hate, oppression, etc. They could give everyone millions of dollars, but IMO that's really silly and pointless. We need balance in our hearts and minds.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Phage

Why pull a hoax like this that could very easily destroy his presence on YouTube?

Like the nonsense about erupting volcanoes all over the place did you mean?
The web has a short memory...for a lot of people.
edit on 10/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I'm waiting to see how far he takes this. He's made some extremely bold claims and if they were just about himself then fine, but I think people are going to want to know who else is "involved" and if he starts "calling out" other YouTubers.... Well, that won't be pretty.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

SilverStarGazer
A video was posted today 10/12/13 by Dutchsinse claiming that he, as well as many other prominent YouTubers have been approached to assist in rolling out a master plan that will affect the entire world.

In the vid, he explains that the YouTubers have been offered large sums of money and diplomatic immunity from the UN in exchange for their help. What is their task? Apparently, it is to get the message out to the masses who have become highly distrustful of MSM... To win over the "hearts and minds" of the people, and to explain how this will shape and control our lives. The plan involves the overthrowing of the central banking system and the redistribution of wealth to the entire world population.

According to the limited info provided, the White Dragon Society is acting in conjunction with the One Peoples Public Trust. In order to participate in this plan, those approached must submit personal info and documents including passports and fingerprints. It is also mandatory that one swears and signs an oath to OPPT. The oath includes certain things involving Thelemic ideology, the teachings of Alister Crowley, and the promise to take part in the overthrowing of the central banking system for the purpose of wealth redistribution.

So far, there has been no real evidence provided to prove these claims other than the word of another YouTuber who participates in the vid who also claims to have been contacted by these groups. They claim to have supporting evidence and proof that at least one YouTuber has signed on and already received their diplomatic immunity from the UN.

He claims that there were a large number of YouTubers contacted, and that many are already cooperating with WDS and OPPT, but that even the ones who turned down the offer are too scared to come forward and expose what they know.

This all may very well be BS... With little to no hard evidence at this point it's just a bizarre story. However, I'm offering this up to ATS in hopes that someone may have further insight and info into what is going on here.

I'm going to attempt to embed the vid, if it doesn't work then I'll at least give the link.

YouTube link

edit on 13-10-2013 by SilverStarGazer because: Spelling

edit on 13-10-2013 by SilverStarGazer because: Spelling... Again.

Your story's so touching but it sounds just like a lie.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

That was cute. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
maybe someone's playing a gag on them?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

spartacus699
maybe someone's playing a gag on them?

Also possible... But if that's the case then Dutch and his buddy really messed up bc they admittedly gave over personal documents and info. I personally don't *think* Dutch is that stupid, but who knows?

He claims to have discussed this with many other YouTubers "behind the scenes" (his words not mine) that he claims have received the same info and have signed onto this scheme. If we assume that he's telling the truth AND that they've been had, then props to whoever pulled it off and I hope they come forward and take credit for it lol

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

supermarket2012
You mean someone on youtube is spinning a fantastical story to gain views? NO WAY.

This is all nonsense. I challenge you to read your OP again, and if you look at it from a logical point of view, it just doesn't make any sense.

So there is this super secret society, recruiting members on youtube, asking them to give their finger prints and passports up, to be part of this large network of communists who plan to overthrow all worldy governments? Come on , lol.

He said it was dutchsinse.

A known hoaxer and scammer.

Anything that guy says is utter twaddle.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

SilverStarGazer
reply to post by supermarket2012

I totally respect your opinion and skepticism... In fact I would expect that from ATS. I never want to see anyone blindly believe anything. I'm just presenting my synopsis of what is stated in the vid. OF COURSE it seems outlandish and as I stated may be completely BS! However, with the claim that many YouTubers were/are involved, I see no harm in opening this up to see if anyone else does in fact have more to add to validate OR disprove these claims. If it's a hoax then so be it... I just found it interesting and thought some on ATS may feel the same.

I believe this is for real and we are on the cusp of entering a brand new and wondrous era
in our planet's history.
please make peace with yourself, all those you care about and
all those you come in contact with, in as much as you can.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I didn't choose my username for no good reason.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

The love of money is the root of all evil. Not money.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

UpEndedWorld

SilverStarGazer
reply to post by supermarket2012

I totally respect your opinion and skepticism... In fact I would expect that from ATS. I never want to see anyone blindly believe anything. I'm just presenting my synopsis of what is stated in the vid. OF COURSE it seems outlandish and as I stated may be completely BS! However, with the claim that many YouTubers were/are involved, I see no harm in opening this up to see if anyone else does in fact have more to add to validate OR disprove these claims. If it's a hoax then so be it... I just found it interesting and thought some on ATS may feel the same.

I believe this is for real and we are on the cusp of entering a brand new and wondrous era
in our planet's history.
please make peace with yourself, all those you care about and
all those you come in contact with, in as much as you can.

You could very well be right, I know a lot of people who think that soon they will be able to teleport, just be thinking they want to be somewhere will make it happen, so many naïve people, I hava always had this deep gut feeling this movement towards change in the name of galactics, channeled messages, nesara, are all part of the anti-Christ and all these people duped are whats going to make it harder for the sane ones to survive. My fam has gone off the grid, I moved to Africa and currently live in a secluded mountain in Algeria, lol, anyone want to join me, your welcome!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by UpEndedWorld

If it's the end then so be it... I've prepared but I have no delusions that I would live long after a catastrophic event. In that case, I'm ready for the next step. I'm not afraid of death or dying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join