It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Dragon Society Recruiting Prominent YouTubers?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
A video was posted today 10/12/13 by Dutchsinse claiming that he, as well as many other prominent YouTubers have been approached to assist in rolling out a master plan that will affect the entire world.

In the vid, he explains that the YouTubers have been offered large sums of money and diplomatic immunity from the UN in exchange for their help. What is their task? Apparently, it is to get the message out to the masses who have become highly distrustful of MSM... To win over the "hearts and minds" of the people, and to explain how this will shape and control our lives. The plan involves the overthrowing of the central banking system and the redistribution of wealth to the entire world population.

According to the limited info provided, the White Dragon Society is acting in conjunction with the One Peoples Public Trust. In order to participate in this plan, those approached must submit personal info and documents including passports and fingerprints. It is also mandatory that one swears and signs an oath to OPPT. The oath includes certain things involving Thelemic ideology, the teachings of Alister Crowley, and the promise to take part in the overthrowing of the central banking system for the purpose of wealth redistribution.

So far, there has been no real evidence provided to prove these claims other than the word of another YouTuber who participates in the vid who also claims to have been contacted by these groups. They claim to have supporting evidence and proof that at least one YouTuber has signed on and already received their diplomatic immunity from the UN.

He claims that there were a large number of YouTubers contacted, and that many are already cooperating with WDS and OPPT, but that even the ones who turned down the offer are too scared to come forward and expose what they know.

This all may very well be BS... With little to no hard evidence at this point it's just a bizarre story. However, I'm offering this up to ATS in hopes that someone may have further insight and info into what is going on here.

I'm going to attempt to embed the vid, if it doesn't work then I'll at least give the link.

YouTube link

edit on 13-10-2013 by SilverStarGazer because: Spelling

edit on 13-10-2013 by SilverStarGazer because: Spelling... Again.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SilverStarGazer

Wait a minute, this could feasibly happen pretty soon after the default.
edit on 13-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Huh. This reminds me of the Armageddon.co.uk folks.
I did a comprehensive meta-analysis of their metaphysical
beliefs and stated political aims. The result was a non-sequitur.

In short, there is in fact no direct path available from a demi-urge
controlled, gnostic point of view, to a possible meritocracy.

Based upon the writing style, use of idioms, and such, it was clear
to me that their overriding metaphysical system was incongruent
with what they were communicating.

It is obvious to me, that a dominance-based hierarchical power
structure is behind this communication. Wouldn't surprise me
one bit, if the Thule society was involved.

An interesting development.

KPB

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
You mean someone on youtube is spinning a fantastical story to gain views? NO WAY.

This is all nonsense. I challenge you to read your OP again, and if you look at it from a logical point of view, it just doesn't make any sense.

So there is this super secret society, recruiting members on youtube, asking them to give their finger prints and passports up, to be part of this large network of communists who plan to overthrow all worldy governments? Come on , lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Sure this is not NSA the Purple Dragon Society and a Honey Pot?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

The White Dragon society used to be the Black Dragon Society, then the Green Dragon society, then the Red Dragon society - at any rate, it looks like The White Dragon Society is winning in a war against the Illuminati.

I am unclear on who supports what.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Is that the actor from the movie "Howard the Duck" ?

Just kidding.

Now obviously the outer story is pure buffoonery.
Then again, some people fall for a "Nigerian scam"

I was referring to the folks behind the curtain.

KPB

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

supermarket2012
You mean someone on youtube is spinning a fantastical story to gain views? NO WAY.

This is all nonsense.

The only thing I am trying to say here is that this kind of thing is not unheard of, and I know first-hand about similar situations. It is not out of character for human society.

Although I get the distinct impression that having personal involvement in one secret opens up more.

----------

There is a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense out there - a lot of it. I was just talking to my room-mate about the darknet and the Silk Road, and apparently, he knows that there were even slaves for sale there - that topic led to a conversation about the slave trade in the U.S., some of this he has been personally involved in, I'm not sure to what degree or not.

There are slaves being used in the U.S. for sex trafficking as well as labor trafficking.

Just in my own life, I have ran into gigantic hidden parts of society first-hand, I am not surprised at all anymore. I'm talking specifically about remote viewing and about being involved in N.S.A. surveillance second-hand all the way back to the mid-90's.

--------

That says nothing about how credible this is, but I certainly would not discount it based on it being too extreme, as it is entirely in character.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

I totally respect your opinion and skepticism... In fact I would expect that from ATS. I never want to see anyone blindly believe anything. I'm just presenting my synopsis of what is stated in the vid. OF COURSE it seems outlandish and as I stated may be completely BS! However, with the claim that many YouTubers were/are involved, I see no harm in opening this up to see if anyone else does in fact have more to add to validate OR disprove these claims. If it's a hoax then so be it... I just found it interesting and thought some on ATS may feel the same.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Huh. This reminds me of the Armageddon.co.uk folks.
I did a comprehensive meta-analysis of their metaphysical
beliefs and stated political aims. The result was a non-sequitur.

In short, there is in fact no direct path available from a demi-urge
controlled, gnostic point of view, to a possible meritocracy.

Based upon the writing style, use of idioms, and such, it was clear
to me that their overriding metaphysical system was incongruent
with what they were communicating.

It is obvious to me, that a dominance-based hierarchical power
structure is behind this communication. Wouldn't surprise me
one bit, if the Thule society was involved.

An interesting development.

KPB

I'll have to look into that. I do know a bit about the Thule Society. With what I have learned about the Black Dragon Society, the Thule connection is definitely a possibility.

I honestly have no clue WTH is going on, but nothing really surprises me anymore.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

At this point anything is possible! Lol

I'm very confused by this whole video. IMO, if he wanted to blow the whistle, he should have laid out every bit of evidence he has. Then again, maybe he's scared to push it too far. I'm not a half-ass kind of person... If I was going to expose something, I'd put it all out while I had the opportunity. If you read the comments on the vid, he's already taking quite a bit of ridicule.

I'm hoping that he follows up with evidence, or at the very least a more detailed explanation of what exactly happened. There are a lot of details missing. I didn't want to immediately discount this though, bc he has a large sub base and unless he's self-destructing or mentally ill, I can't imagine why he'd make such a crazy story up and run the risk of losing his subs and his credibility.

I guess we'll see what happens...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I wanna be a Knight in the White Dragon society, can i expect an email of recruitment to arrive in my inbox soon?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Yes! The sex/labor slave trade in the US as well as around the world has been established as fact for a long time, and there are many people that know plenty they're not talking about.

What amazes me is how blind the public at large is to these things. It's very "out of sight, out of mind."

Just bc people don't believe it, doesn't mean it's not true...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Thorneblood
I wanna be a Knight in the White Dragon society, can i expect an email of recruitment to arrive in my inbox soon?

Who knows? The selection process wasn't made clear other than they are allegedly targeting YouTubers with lots of subs. While not stated in the vid itself, someone commented that "Truther" YouTubers are specific targets. The info currently available is sketch at best.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I'm going to attempt to embed the vid, if it doesn't work then I'll at least give the link.

Dutchy doesn't get credit for embedded video hits?
Click click!
edit on 10/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
A major point that I left out of my original post is the religious overtones of this alleged master plan. Could there be a group trying to force biblical events into motion? With mention of a 200 million man army, red, green, white and black dragons, wealth redistribution, etc. the puzzle pieces are there.

With all the conjecture as of late that we may be "in the end times" it's quite possible there are fanatical groups or factions actively attempting to put the wheels in motion for the end times, OR make it APPEAR that is what's happening.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Phage

Dutchy doesn't get credit for embedded video hits?
Click click!
edit on 10/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Sorry... Not sure what you mean... I gave his name at the beginning of the thread... I'm working off my cell and since the format change haven't figured out how to embed vids plus this is my first real thread. If I need to clarify or change anything, please let me know. I'm not trying to take credit nor deny credit in any way. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I think he means that the dude is getting paid per click..

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

gnosticagnostic

I think he means that the dude is getting paid per click..

Ohhh... Lol duh. Sorry, lacking sleep! Thanks
I didn't see he added the "click click" until after I replied

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
something tells me this isn't a kung fu monastery

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join