It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why the next president must not be a bonesman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
when secrecy overshadows democracy our votes really dont matter because they are cast on misinformation,lies,half-truths,hatred,manufactured consent and and anything else that prompts one to decide based on anything other than fact

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarlegend79
when secrecy overshadows democracy our votes really dont matter because they are cast on misinformation,lies,half-truths,hatred,manufactured consent and and anything else that prompts one to decide based on anything other than fact

Oh ok then,
What makes you think that way?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Wow he got banned quick!!!

And it looks like the next president is a bonesman. Bummer

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
basically, what the person was trying to say, was that the next president AND presidential candidate cannot be a bonesman because of the pact they both swear over each other... that pact is, they will never go against each other in anyway, NO MATTER WHAT. so that's why kerry conceded, despite edwards's defiant remarks and the voting anomalies. besides... kerry is dirty and sneaky anyway. I prefer a liar that is transparent and at least laughable. Even if he is the head-puppet of the USA

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
No matter what, the next leader will be apart of some secret society because being a member of a society increases your chances in life.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The slightly more pressing reason both candidates, or any "bonesman" for that matter, should be immediately disqualifed for the presidency is the fact that Skull and Bones is just the American chapter of an organisation that is approximately 300 years old.

If these people are swearing an oath to a foreign entity that predates the United States and its Constitution, does that not then render their presidential oathes (or even senatorial as in the case of JFKerry) unbinding and essentially meaningless?

Skull and Bones was incorporated into Russell Trust in 1856 and has extensive holdings in the northeast and likely elswhere. This is much more than just a fraternity...

Even the Alexandra Robbins' book seems to marginalize the powerful relationships between key political players that are rooted in this occult society. The 60minutes piece was a joke...a total whitewash which painted the group as essentially just another fraternity. Bollocks!

Skull and Bones is indeed a true secret society unlike modern masonry. Look at how both Bush and Kerry tensed up when Russert mentions Skull and Bones and both of them answer in a virtually identical fashion.

Also, listen to Kerry when he says "I wish there was something secret I could manifest..." this struck me as being an interesting choice of words...

Bush being the consummate buffoon mentions something about having not looked at "the websites". This was a psychological slip, as he unwittingly has informed us that he has at some time been briefed on internet conspiracy theories, likely relating to skull and bones. This is important as it further demonstrates that Skull and Bones could have been an even more explosive election issue/scandal, trumping even the alleged Bush coke binges at camp david or the Kerry swift boat allegations.

There is indeed some really ugly stuff lurking right beneath the surface for everyone involved with the cult of the Skull and Bones....anyone care to speculate as to what lies at the core of skull and bones? Do you think it is religious or "luciferian" in nature?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdul
There is indeed some really ugly stuff lurking right beneath the surface for everyone involved with the cult of the Skull and Bones....anyone care to speculate as to what lies at the core of skull and bones? Do you think it is religious or "luciferian" in nature?

No.
More to do with selecting the correct students who will go on to gain high places in society. Maybe some cult themes during college years, but i cant see Kerry and Bush still doing that

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It seemed to me that the entire bonesman relationship was over done. I believe the true essence of bones - - - is missed. I believe that the society exists to promote and support the society goals. With Kerry running against Bush bones won either way. Kerry nullified any non-bones contender to Bush.

I don't see this as far-fetched. What the ultimate goals of bones are? A lot of info is posted on this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and more.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludite
What the ultimate goals of bones are?

High influence on American society.
Thats their goal and they achieve it all the time.

new topics

top topics

join