The perfect recreation.

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Our mind is the great re-creator of everything, every thought,every feeling, every act every color,every sound. Reproduction of anger,vanity,ignorance,kindness,tenderness' whatever it is all of it is absolute reproduction. What's the problem with that? There is only one big problem! Not knowing, that all it is a reproduction. Knowing is the key! Once you know, your on the way.

Eliberocelta Oct 2013 Sydney.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think I understand what you may be talking about. Are there any stories in ancient myth or perennial philosophies about a character who can duplicate himself? I don't know. I never studied it myself.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

I almost chose that image for reproduction! but I am not sure of the history of it, but many certainly like to be followed and copied. The main thing is we are fooled by leaders ways, leaders create followers. Followers become a kind of clone! The worse thing is mindless clones, with no ability to update and move away from being a copy.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

The main thing is we are fooled by leaders ways, leaders create followers. Followers become a kind of clone! The worse thing is mindless clones..

But mindless clones, in this case, should not infer that they lack purpose. Example: Salmon are mindless clones of each other but they have both singular and collective purpose which is to complete the cycle. No more, no less. Humans are a slight more complicated than Salmon, not by much.

Leaders can't create followers, the followers create themselves, they attach to what the leader is saying that matches closely to what the follower is searching for. Followers make a choice, mindless clones can't bother making choices because, like the salmon, the mindless clone is so focussed on completing the cycle - choice is rather a secondary issue.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

TextLeaders can't create followers, the followers create themselves, they attach to what the leader is saying that matches closely to what the follower is searching for. Followers make a choice, mindless clones can't bother making choices because, like the salmon, the mindless clone is so focussed on completing the cycle - choice is rather a secondary issue.
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Yes I can see your angle and view and agree with that, but what if the leaders are programming their followers in to believing they have a choice and thus creating a clone in that manner. In other words someone who had a choice looses it and in the meantime is turned in to a clone. Which I can see is happening, specially when we look at how children are programmed without even guessing it.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

specially when we look at how children are programmed without even guessing it.

Kids have to be programmed to some extent, trained to accept a civilized program. The downside of training is over specialization... kids who can't change a flat tire on a vehicle. Reproduction is a funny thing., it's a program on a different level. Which programs should be reproduce and which ones are no longer needed?
edit on 10/13/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hmmm if we all are copies, is it too much to ask that the other clones, learn to use the correct lane on the freeway?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

BigBrotherDarkness
Hmmm if we all are copies, is it too much to ask that the other clones, learn to use the correct lane on the freeway?
that is the whole problem with clones they rarely update their software let alone the hardware.
edit on 13-10-2013 by ancientthunder because: miss spelt

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

There is some political motivation behind the following video, that I am not aware of or looked into but this video is pretty good at explaining what real freedom and liberty is. To live in society not behind bars we are expected to contain our animal natures and those of our children by assimilating and adapting to accepted behavior. The problem is when a behavior is demonized that has no victim... freedom starts flying out the window under the control of others deeming what is and isn't acceptable, and they will either rob your pocket or lock you away, if you do not agree with their moral judgment that is based on their ideal for humanity. Forcing another to live by your moral code or accept your belief over their own is in my mind unacceptable, there is no room for tolerance or understanding in such a world as that, only dictation with threats to personal security or safety, if you do not comply.

new topics
top topics

join