It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Michael Aquino next 'Ask Me Anything' guest, former Satanist now "Setian"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Ok read these two threads I wrote for basic background information and links.
Jesus Unicorn
and then after that, Neptune.

There are plenty of links in there, more so than in the posts in this thread because this isn't even my thread I was just tossing some stuff out for fun, so didn't invest much into organizing it properly.

I stick with Wiki and Etymonline primarily as they are generally the best sources with bibliography.

I admit I have been really frustrated lately because I anticipated that after posting that first thread, that folks would gravitate towards the hidden history and quickly research all sorts of side topics, but that didn't really seem to happen.

Oh well, I realize most people think I've gone nuts or whatever, but really I was just being nice by sharing some research and creative reasoning I applied to it.

It just sounds strange because few have heard the truth about these subjects.

My metaphor of the "Atlas Map" was merely me making an example.
Like "You won't be able to navigate without knowing how to use this map (Atlas)".

Atlas mythologically speaking is one of the deepest and most important personifications in the occult worldwide.

Here check this out:
Atlas wiki

Lee Lawrie's colossal bronze Atlas, Rockefeller Center, New York.

At Rockefeller Center huh?
That's the top of the food chain in the USA...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Well Rockefeller is absolutely fascinated with spiders. I kind worry about if they're actually insectoids myself. Their behavior doesnt translate into top of anything to me, more like very messy diapered toddlers.
edit on 15-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Unity_99

Well Rockefeller is absolutely fascinated with spiders. I kind worry about if they're actually insectoids myself. Their behavior doesnt translate into top of anything to me, more like very messy diapered toddlers.

Hmm spiders?

I will jump into Arachne than and see if I cannot find an interesting connection.

Thanks for the tip Unity 99.

And I have to argue , they don't use diapers. Thus the Earth pollution from big oil since Standard back in the day.

For those who don't know, the Rockefeller clan was behind Standard Oil the original "Big Oil" monopoly. It still exists but under dozens of different names now.

Exxon, Amoco, Chevron, Mobil, etc etc etc.

They need diapers.
edit on 15-10-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

David Rockefeller erected some really hideous spider statues in NYC, and is connected, from what I know and have discussed with others, underground bases and some hybrid work, very traumatic things. I just think he has a connection to Baal and spiders and all that. Now the problem is that I don't want to see him in the now, with this problem but instead see him and all others currently connected to negative things, really turning around and making U Turns. But the problem is the world in its current state is right here in our face.

My middle child when he was 4 called everyone here a poopie diaper dumbie,and that is what tiny tots, not very progressed consciousness, lower primitive mind, domination, slavery remind me of. The more harm to others, the messier the diaper is.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

This site is not promoting Satan. LOL. What does an open debate have to do with 'promoting' Satan?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It was a really good Q&A session. All the posters were very polite. I ask him several questions in direct relation to Satanism and I will say he was a decent chap and answered my questions to the best of his ability. Satanism is not my cup of tea per say but I found him an interesting fellow none the less.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
In a controlled disinfo kind of way ,perhaps....

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I would like to know about Johnny Gosch Mr. Aquino. How about a little truth?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

InTheFlesh1980
Greetings fellow ATSers! As Springer has said, the next 'Ask Me Anything' guest on ATS will be Dr. Michael Aquino.

Here is the sneak peek from the announcement:

In 1980 an obscure internal U.S. Army concept paper, “From PSYOP to MindWar”, accidentally became public. Though only a brief, theoretical speculation, it exploded into the focus of alarmist rumors and debates for the next three decades. Is the government involved in invasion of the mind beyond the blundering, haphazard legacy of the infamous MKULTRA experiments? Even more unsettling, do such efforts extend beyond conventional scientific research to dark and arcane arts whose very existence is the stuff of legend? The answers are here, in this book by one of that 1980 paper’s co-authors, Lt. Colonel Michael Aquino. Originally intended for the eyes of government policymakers alone, it is now openly available. Ironically _MindWar_ is unclassified only because a level high enough to embrace it has never been anticipated or even conceptualized. What it is capable of setting in motion is simply beyond all previous human interactive experience.

This introduction to the upcoming guest, although intriguing, hardly scratches the surface and is taken from the description of his book on Amazon. There are a few reviews which praise the contents of the book:

You will never look at mass media, social networking pop culture psychology or the nature of warfare in all its forms the same way again.

Sounds pretty good so far, hey?

For those that are not familiar with Michael Aquino or his work, I'd like to present a bit of additional background information. This is not intended to be biographically exhaustive, so please follow up with some of your own research.

Michael A. Aquino is the founder of the Temple of Set, a small occultist order created by members of the Church of Satan. From the link:

The temple was founded by members of the Church of Satan, who left that organization in 1975 because of administrative and philosophical disagreements with its founder Anton Szandor LaVey. The main founder, Michael Aquino, had joined the Church of Satan in 1969 and had risen rapidly in the church's hierarchy. Aquino has stated that he believed LaVey to not be merely a charismatic leader or philosopher, but to have been actually appointed by Satan himself (referring to this charismatic authority as the "Infernal Mandate") to found the church. After the split of 1975, Aquino believed LaVey had lost the mandate, which the "Prince of Darkness" then transferred to Aquino and his new organization, the Temple of Set.

Many people may have heard of the Temple of Set due to the following (from the same link):

Controversy

The organization and its leading members were vilified and criticized during the so-called Satanic Panic of the 1980s and 1990s.

Here is a YouTube video of the Geraldo Rivera show on which Aquino was a guest during the "Satanic Panic" (fast-forward to the 3:15 mark to have a look). Try to ignore the smatterings of propaganda on the screen throughout the video:

Here's a pic from that video:

And a more recent pic:

And another video on Oprah:

Here is the Official Temple of Set Website, which includes a message from the High Priestess.

I will not draw any conclusions in this thread, as there is currently nothing against ATS Terms and Conditions contained herein.

edit on 10/12/2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: change title, add video

Why is my question unanswered? I want Mr. Aquino to tell me the truth about Johnny Gosch!?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
thankyou for your reply or as we say in OZ "cheers mate ' I was wondering what other books you could recommend to an avid learner of all things , my thirst for knowledge has been accelerated after reading your book ! and if you have ever asked yourself the question "as a keeper of secrets whom shall I share my knowledge with ?" well the answer is me or all of us, open the box show us whats inside

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Colonel Aquino do you still post on this forum? If so I would like to ask you about some of the operations in Vietnam you were involved in. If you can talk about any of them that aren't still classified it would be appreciated.

thanks for your military service sir!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join