It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Michael Aquino next 'Ask Me Anything' guest, former Satanist now "Setian"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I think a Setian branched off from the Church of Satan and that is the beginning difference.

If I understand correctly they (Setian) believe in theism and have supposedly traced Satan back to the beginning of time and believe him to be a real Deity.

I could be wrong though...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I think a Setian branched off from the Church of Satan and that is the beginning difference.

Sounds like he went from Pentecostal to Baptist. Just another variant of cherry picking, but the essential message remains the same.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Your name is Violet.
Violet is a secret name for the Sitting of Set, allow me to explain.
Feel free to Google any of these keywords for further poking around.

Violet is the Violent Violin of Venilia aka Neptune-Venus the great Fiddler with the Lyre.

"Wen-il-ia" = "Gwen" "Guinevere".
Jennifer, Jen, Jean, Gina, Jeanie, Jinni, Jin
JEAN (1) and BAPTISTE, referring to Saint John the Baptist.
JOAN of ARC

Ale of Celts = Allah = Alilat = Ali = Lilith
Yolande of Aragon = Jolantha = Violant

Roses are Red and ?
Violets are Blue right?
It's because that's the deafening Neptune I'm telling you.

This is the truth about Satin the Violet Iridescent mixture of opposites.
Satin is Satan the One Who Sat we call him SET.

Satellites?
He Sat Till Light in the deep Blue, Then he Arose as Aries Arising all Red and Shining.
In this sense it would be Ra the hidden Ram (Re of the Red Rose that Arose).

satellite (n.)
1540s, "follower or attendant of a superior person," from Middle French satellite (14c.), from Latin satellitem (nominative satelles) "attendant, companion, courtier, accomplice, assistant," perhaps from Etruscan satnal (Klein), or a compound of roots *satro- "full, enough" + *leit- "to go" (Tucker); cf. English follow, which is constructed of similar roots.

Satellites of Saturn and their elite devotion to Mama Sita?

Oppose It, Opposites?
Sup -- Suppose -- Oppose
Sites -- Sits -- Set

Well set your sights on this:

Latin oppositus "standing against, opposed, opposite," past participle of opponere "set against" (see opponent).

This is the two faces of Janus the Gateway which is the hidden Trinity.

site (n.)
"place or position occupied by something," especially with reference to environment, late 14c., from Anglo-French site, Old French site "place, site; position," and directly from Latin situs "a place, position, situation, location, station; idleness, sloth, inactivity; forgetfulness; the effects of neglect," from past participle of sinere "let, leave alone, permit," from PIE *si-tu-, from root *tkei- "to settle, dwell, be home" (see home (n.)).

Site = Situs = Set = Sinere

Home? That's the Hearth of the Earth your Heart locked away in the Chest!

Ok I'll Stop.
It's so hard though look:
Stop = Stoop = Setting again...

Hey I kept my rambling on topic!
edit on 13-10-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

And that's all it was: rambling. I'm pretty sure you just make things up as you go along. And not quite as effectively as Captain Jack Sparrow either.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

And that's all it was: rambling. I'm pretty sure you just make things up as you go along. And not quite as effectively as Captain Jack Sparrow either.

Actually it was a result of research and creative application.

You asked the question about how to differentiate between Satan and Set, so I explained through figurative examples of linguistics how SET = SAT in more ways than one.
*It signifies sitting versus rising, opposites*.

You assume I made it up, but in reality I gleaned it from reading the Legends and learning how to decipher the Symbols on the Atlas.

In fact I could add a significant amount of really good stuff to it.
I am not the first to make these connections by any means, it has much academic precedent.
I don't mean just what I said here either specifically but most of what I have been talking about in my last threads as well.

But it's kinda worthy of it's own thread to continue with the Set-Venus (among other) connections because there are some interesting motifs to examine in relation to all of these topics.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This should be interesting!

Ive recently read a book by David Shurter who has made some pretty bad claims regarding Mr Aquino.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

geobro
it will be good to have a fellow satanist on i hope to pick his brains on a few things
i was being ironic ats but jeebus i got 2 stars the guy scares me would you leave your kid with him dont think so

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
ive only recently finished a book on the temple of set and it seems to define set as the primordial being , the darkness of the universe , and they expect their members to be educated , not some gimmicky kids in death metal shirts looking for attention . the ultimate goal in a sense is to discover the purest form of the self ,well that was my interpretation anyway and I found it worth the read for some of the book references like "culture in mind" which is my next purchase.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

babalon1971
ive only recently finished a book on the temple of set and it seems to define set as the primordial being , the darkness of the universe , and they expect their members to be educated , not some gimmicky kids in death metal shirts looking for attention . the ultimate goal in a sense is to discover the purest form of the self ,well that was my interpretation anyway and I found it worth the read for some of the book references like "culture in mind" which is my next purchase.

The secret that religion has been hiding in plain sight is that "God = Nothing".
Read Genesis again, in the beginning was what? Nothing, GOD.

Then God "Spoke" or "Breathed", the "Egg Hatched", and out came "Something" aka "Light" or "Material".
Worshiping the Light is actually Materialism in disguise.

The "VEIL" = "Light"
It "Hides the Truth", that "Nothing is There".

The Abyss = Emptiness
Bottomless Pit.
Maelstrom Vortex Whirlpool = Gateway to God

Hop in, find the Truth about why the Sun of God 'Sets and Rises'.

Your name is Babylon, did you know this translation?

Babel
capital of Babylon, late 14c., from Hebrew Babhel (Gen. xi), from Akkadian bab-ilu "Gate of God" (from bab "gate" + ilu "god"). The name is a translation of Sumerian Ka-dingir. Meaning "confused medley of sounds" (1520s) is from the biblical story of the Tower of Babel.

Babylon = "Gate of God"

You know the "Great Whore" that "Loves Everyone Equally" and wants to spend Eternity with each and every one of us?
Yet everyone scorns and hates her, because we are all selfish and jealous because we are "In God's Image" aka we are jealous with God and don't share it with everyone willingly.

That's the secret of Babylon right there in plain sight but no one cares, it's much funner to believe she is the Devil or the Devil's Mistress.

I was trying to explain that Satin = Satan, which means Deception.
Satan is a mask of God testing our moral fiber and stamina.
God invented the trickster for a purpose, the "Fall" was a mission not a punishment.

This is why his name is HADES:

Hades
1590s, from Greek Haides, in Homer the name of the god of the underworld, of unknown origin. Perhaps literally "the invisible" [Watkins]. The name of the god transferred in later Greek writing to his kingdom. Related: Hadal (adj.), 1964; Hadean.

Hades = Hides = "Invisible"

Read these threads for more information about these and similar hidden truths of human civilization:
Jesus Unicorn
and the following one: Neptune

This is causing me to want to do a thread on Set as a follow up from the Neptune theme as it will be easy to connect through Venilia.

Set Ra = Aepep Ra = Amen Ra

Set
= Frog (Huh Heh Hah)
= Snake (Wadjet)
= White Vulture (Mut)
= Green Lion (Sekhmet)

Some of Mut's many titles included World-Mother, Eye of Ra, Queen of the Goddesses, Lady of Heaven, Mother of the Gods, and She Who Gives Birth, But Was Herself Not Born of Any.

Eye of Ra = Abyss Hole of the Whole

Janus the Two Sides of the Coin
The Door to Pan
The SET (Pair/Pear) of Faces...

All of these names and themes are "masks" hiding a very simple basic truth.
God = Void
God's Song/Breath/Voice = Manifested Material - Light

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
And before I leave I'll drop this:

Amen = Set

God of Christianity
Christ = Ra

Amen Ra = One and Only God = Epiphany of the Ahmose.

sometimes written Amosis I, "Amenes" and "Aahmes" and meaning Born of Iah

Iah ( Egyptian: Jˁḥ, transliterated as Yah, Jah, Jah(w), Joh or Aah [2]) is a god of the moon in ancient Egyptian religion. His name simply means moon. By the New Kingdom he was less prominent as a moon deity than the other gods with lunar connections, Thoth and Khonsu. As a result of the functional connection between them he could be identified with either of those deities.

Open up and say AWWW and Yawn till Dawn:

Yam was the god of the sea, and became popular in the Ancient Egyptian times. Yam, from the Canaanite word Yam, (Hebrew ים) meaning "Sea", also written "Yaw", is one name of the Ugaritic god of Rivers and Sea.

YAW = YAH = IAM = YAM
Holy Spear-It = Trinity = Trident of the Devil

This is the hidden truth about SET.
Put fingers in your ears and poke your eyes with the abyss sai.

edit on 14-10-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
mistake, edit.
edit on 14-10-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Sorry to say, but since he has placed another God in front of God Almighty, he and his offspring are cursed for five or six generations and cannot be saved. Its in Deuteronomy and is called the unforgivable sin. Even Jesus preached about the unforgivable sin.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think this should be an excellent AMA thread and very interesting. But I'm already getting ready to leap under my desk in embarassment due to all the people who belong to Abrahamic or Goat-herder religions thinking their religion gives them the authority to grill him on his, and or worse, scoff at his philosophies. *puts on her tinfoil wide-brimmed hat* Here's hoping it's not too embarassing!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Don't worry, I'm an atheist. I just like to point out stupid things like that. If she really is a student of the bible, she would have known.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Malynn
I think this should be an excellent AMA thread and very interesting. But I'm already getting ready to leap under my desk in embarassment due to all the people who belong to Abrahamic or Goat-herder religions thinking their religion gives them the authority to grill him on his, and or worse, scoff at his philosophies. *puts on her tinfoil wide-brimmed hat* Here's hoping it's not too embarassing!

Was your post in Jest or a 'show of irony' ?

Or did you just post the epitome of what your post detests?

They have just as much "authority" to scoff at anything or grill anyone as anyone else does.
Their religion doesn't really change their rights to say or think whatever.

Do you not realize you are demonstrating this exact vice without realizing it?

Hmmm, perhaps this is a good example of Karmic energy and how it balances?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

NightFlight
reply to post by MamaJ

Sorry to say, but since he has placed another God in front of God Almighty, he and his offspring are cursed for five or six generations and cannot be saved. Its in Deuteronomy and is called the unforgivable sin. Even Jesus preached about the unforgivable sin.

There is no "other God" that can be placed in front of "God".

How would that be possible?

"God" is defined as "Everything" or "All".

Therefore any "other God" you name, is still just a manifestation of the "prime God".

So anyone can call it whatever name they want, but in the end, since there is only One, they are by default stuck with this same entity.

I am just trying to reconcile my understanding of the world with the actual meanings/definitions of the words I use to describe that understanding.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You can try to rewrite the Holy Bible, but I don't think scholars will let you.

I can be smug, too.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Excuse me? Tone down your indignation Muzzleflash. Where exactly did you find me scoffing at or grilling anyone in my post?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I like you muzzleflash. Always have. I believe your posts and threads contain more than just a scintilla of wisdom.

But you gotta explain # better.

How did you get from set to sinella(sp?)

How did you get from Jolantha to = Violant?

And what the hell is Yolanda of Aragon?? Is that a Lord Of The Rings reference?

It's like you are assuming we have all read the same books you have. Or maybe its just me and I don't even know the basics at this stage in the game... That makes me sad to be so far behind... You don't want me to be sad, do you? Then humour me and tell me lies...pretend I'm not stupid but have been extremely sheltered by psychotic parents and we all grew up cloistered within a strange cult for the past 4 or 5 generations. With no TV. Before you ask, yes, I am fully aware of what no TV means...it means no MTV... (Corey Feldman Lost Boys reference)

You read the Legends? Is there a book titled Legends or The Legends? Or are you just using that as a term for every ancient text in existence collectively??

And what is this Atlas with symbols or whatever on it that can be decoded? You mean like a globe or the pictures of maps in the back of the Dictionary called World Atlas? Or wasn't there a Greek god or titan named Atlas?

See I have no clue what you're talking about. I can't even begin to research what you're talking about without going on a wild geese chase because of the ambiguity alone.

Links, my friend...use links. The links are within you...use them. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link... Ok I'm running out of wise sounding ways to suggest that you include links in your posts so we can all get on the same page, so, I'll go now.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I cannot link everything that's unreasonable.

ALL of those questions are answered at wiki or etymology online.

Look:

Yolande of Aragon

Yolande of Aragon (11 August 1384 – 14 November 1442)[1] was a throne claimant and titular queen regnant of Aragon, titular queen consort of Naples, Duchess of Anjou, Countess of Provence, and regent of Provence during the minority of her son. She was a daughter of John I of Aragon and his wife Yolande of Bar (daughter of Robert I, Duke of Bar, and Marie of Valois). Yolande played a crucial role in the struggles between France and England, influencing events such as the financing of Joan of Arc's army in 1429 and tipping the balance in favour of the French. She was also known as Jolantha de Aragon and Violant d'Aragó. Tradition holds that she commissioned the famous Rohan Hours.

I didn't make any of it up.

Yolande = Jolantha = Violant

Same with all of those other "equations" I actually painstakingly collected it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join