It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Little Red Wagon: a Conspiracy Meta-theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

If there was some millennial+ conspiracy out there, presumably the bad guys would have already won; I mean, it's very easy to postulate the presence of evil in this world; it would be very easy to postulate that 'good' does not exist in any form. In fact some of the most 'evil' people I've met, have all been 'one of the good guys' by title and group anyway.

I think one of my greatest fears is the growing realization that true evil has invaded this world. As if there really was a Great War of Gods and someone won, it wasn't the divine. My truth is like the foundation of your story with the boy and his red wagon both physically and metaphorically is that had the guards looked past the distraction and see its foundation, i.e the wagon, they would have discovered the wagon...

When I look at the foundation of society it becomes pretty clear, that the world is ran by governments whether we chose to have them or not. These governments remain in power through force, intimidation or the projection of being capable to do both. It's all rooted in war, power and control. No little, no less and this in itself is tragic, but is this all there is? So if the world's foundations are built upon evil things obtained through bloodlust and war then isn't it obvious how this whole game ends?

Everything I've learned over the past 14 years or so (Iraq war was my catalyst) trying my best to make sense of the madness is this.

The truth of our reality is everything i thought it was when i was but a little child. Before being contaminated with false thought and a false truth. Namely I was born into slavery,( besides you brought up them Annunuki). That was one of my first biggest realizations or memories of school. Which was learning that people were slaves and that it was common. We ended slavery through war in my home country. And although we were "free men" we were still as free men required to go to war, and again this being "against are will" makes me think, oh I don't know.... bondage, which is just another word....Awww now Im thinking of Janis Joplin....sorry...eerck, derailed thought. Bondage = Slavery. I knew I was a slave as a child but after awhile you become "conditioned" into thinking otherwise.

But the whole point of me posting (obviously a wind bag too
) was that although i agree its easy to postulate that there is no good in this world, the truth is this is not the case. I exist! And God damn it I'm not perfect but I'm not evil.

Stay Sacred.
edit on 14-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The best advice I have gotten for remaining sane in this madness is not to see the world as black or white, but many shades or grey. I wish I could name the dear soul that touched my heart with this, she is a queen but also a targeted individual, maybe some alien channeling as well but who can be really sure about any of this? Her goal are full of wisdom, but practical implications does have some issues with the current environment.

As the mainstream and alternative media collide there are many conflicts of information with a few peeks of certainty. At the crunch all I can be certain of is the present, keep your priorities aligned with your aims and humanity will become what humanity is.

On the big picture science has found boundaries of perception from very small to very big, but I am not convinced on any boundaries of existence as being clearly defined as of yet. I am currently in the camp that it does not end. Be true to yourself and hopefully one day you will find what it is you truly seek. Despite how crazy, messed up, complex, happy or sad life may be here, would you rather this existence or stuck out in some deep empty space?
edit on 15-10-2013 by kwakakev because: added 'sapce?'

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

"i agree its easy to postulate that there is no good in this world, the truth is this is not the case. I exist! And God damn it I'm not perfect but I'm not evil.

Stay Sacred. "

Thanks for your caring reply.

There is so much that I wish to say.

"Good and evil" are concepts which do not exist in nature.
The lion eats the lamb, but is not evil. The lamb is cute,
but is not good.

Do you eat meat?

Did you know that millions of animals are raised in cramped
little cages and slaughtered every day, so that we can have
fast food burgers and what not, without giving all these
lost lives a second thought.

If these lives (the cattle, pigs, chicken, etc) realized what
was happening and who was doing this to them, they would
view us AS LUCIFER and the ANTICHRIST x 1000 !!!

We ALL belong in cow, pig and chicken HELL.

Few people think about this.

One could say "oh, they don't have souls..." or "God (who
we invented) gave us dominion over them".

Do you want to know the truth about human souls! Do you?!

Now that I've scared you a little perhaps, perhaps I can conjure
up a hug and smile from you!

Yes, you are correct dear heart.. so long as one living thing
CARES, there is a spot of light in the world.

You might be glad to know, that there are VAST collectives
of light (to use a sappy new age term) that hear prayer and
care deeply about those who suffer.

But yes, we are in a dark age right now.. the human animal
has been asleep at the wheel for a long time.. ever since
the industrial revolution..

Humans stumble along and stub their toes on their own debris,
then cry out that EVIL is attacking them!

There is so much to be said, and so few who want to hear.
Thank goodness this is perfectly acceptable.... it's what
people want after all.. to act like mindless food..

It doesn't have to be this way however.

KPB

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

If the world was all black, or all white, then we would
not have the privilege of finding our own note... there
is nothing more precious than to hear our own note..

in a world of utter darkness we would be overwhelmed.

in a world of utter light, we would be overwhelmed.

It's 'broken by design' worlds such as this one, where

mighty men and audacious women can be born.

It isn't just spaghetti blood.

If you didn't hurt you couldn't feel.

In the near timeless realms it's a billion years between
thoughts.

It's no wonder so many people wish to live in worlds of
self-created darkness.

It may suck.

But it sucks fast.

There is growth and opportunity and even fun.

Thanks for your heartfelt reply.

KPB

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
Call me a cop out, but I solved them by
taking personal responsibility for all of it..
and that's when the big transformation
occurred. Really startling things occurred.

Great thread, simply from the perspective of enjoying your mind. That which I have quoted above...Yep!

Many thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Thanks for your kind words. I would love to elaborate more on what you quoted. However that is the one subject which would cause howls of insane anger. Frankly anyone could do what I have done if they were so inclined. Therein is the issue of course. By miserly holding onto what they think they have and what they are; they in fact lose everything.

KPB

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Yikes, not even sure how to post to this.

Do I eat meat? Yes

Would I be willing to not eat meat? Yes

There are of course certain complexities that I won't get into however.

That said, I absoultely believe animals deserve many more rights then we afford them. Most people have already accepted that dolphins are very unique, people are even waking to the realization that dogs are loving and caring creatures with feelings. It of course doesn't stop there. In fact, there is a relationship that I see between a certain squirrel and my dog. It is amazing to see them evet single day interacting together. Of course the squirrel assures itself to be in a secure location but the relationship is unmistakable. If I didn't know better I'd say the squirrel is waiting for her.

Years back I had an experience with another squirrel who was missing 90% of his tail, which made it that much easier to indentify him! I knew this squirrel for years and to an extent there was a level of understanding between us. To complex to get into here for now but it always amazed me that this squirrel seemed more than what it appeared. Then to see this other squirrel and my dog really gets me thinking.

I have had a ferret before and it was unmistakeable that that ferret was more than just an animal.

Anyways my biggest take away from your post is this:

Humans stumble along and stub their toes on their own debris, then cry out that EVIL is attacking them!

Yes indeed!

edit on 16-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Your squirrel story makes me feel like we have met, like you told me that story before.

As for the "yikes!" --- despite all protests to the contrary...only the insane want to be awake --- what everyone really wants is a comfortable dream..
And this is ok.

KPB

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Huh, interesting metaphor, as it stands, I ADORE nightmeres. I suppose I never really knew why, until perhaps now.

edit on 16-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Your squirrel story makes me feel like we have met, like you told me that story before.

I've always understood that déjà vu simply meant the experience was destined and a spiritual acknowledgement of being on the right track/path.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

The wind is my inspiration. Nobody attributes thoughts to the wind...just pleasure or pain (did that sound all mystical ;-) )

I asked easy questions..and even lazied some softballs over the plate..even rolled over and exposed my belly for petting. Even defended.
Even let myself be 'affected'. Just wanted to show love..was inviting unity...showed that I understood the path 100% as if I had walked it... no answers. No pm's. But I can understand the individuals situation. Bambi can be far more terrifying than godzilla...at least in anime..and ATS is like anime (I like anime)

On the other hand I have nothing but the greatest respect for someone who has created something and has put their name out there. I could drive over and knock on the door. I'd bring the beer. Would like to think there would be much for me to learn.. its a big universe and we ALL are family.

I have a family that walks their own path and wish to shield them from the rough and tumble world of being an explorer at the edge of reason.

I'd be glad to reveal all under the right circumstanceds.

Thanks for your kind words.

KPB

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Good one!

KPB

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You know KPB i love your post and replies to posters and i know you stated that you would rather reply to people in rather esoteric terms. Would it be alright to ask
if maybe you could try and formulate your replies in a more unesoteric ( i know that's not a word so i've just invented one lol) manner. I am really interested in your wonderful mind but maybe if you could break some thing's down and be more on the level of us down here
i would appreciate that greatly. God bless.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

DrunkYogi

You know KPB i love your post and replies to posters and i know you stated that you would rather reply to people in rather esoteric terms. Would it be alright to ask
if maybe you could try and formulate your replies in a more unesoteric ( i know that's not a word so i've just invented one lol) manner. I am really interested in your wonderful mind but maybe if you could break some thing's down and be more on the level of us down here

Oh geepers! You make me very inconsiderate and very NAUGHTY!

Thanks for the compliment. That you can compliment a random stranger you have never met speaks highly of you.

Ok, all "writers tricks" thrust aside for a moment here
..here is my human dilemna..

Someone pushed by the currents of life like I am, is a natural target.

If I lived in the age of the rishis in the indus valley thousands of years ago.. or if I was a highwayman who mugged buddha near nepal, then I could afford to be in the open. I could spend all day hugging people and saying semi-useful truisms and teach the secrets of the universe by night.

But I live in the so-called age of kali yuga, so instead of teaching kundalini yoga and the paths of service and true devotion..

I'm here on a site for tin foil hats ( no offense intended ), hiding my identity, dodging so-called iluminati, angering monotheists of both types; while loving everyone very much...but feeling my hands are tied about speaking my truth.

There are 10 reasons for me not to speak clearly and openly...and 1 reason to speak clearly and openly.

I am open to considering possibilities for communication...but I need to be thoughtful about this. I could easily lose my job, house and family.

I promise I will communicate more directly at some point and in some medium.

Then perhaps you will discover that I'm just a windbag and you can just go back to your drinking.

Love,

K

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

DrunkYogi

Oh geepers! You make me very inconsiderate and very NAUGHTY!

Thanks for the compliment. That you can compliment a random stranger you have never met speaks highly of you.

Ok, all "writers tricks" thrust aside for a moment here
..here is my human dilemna..

Someone pushed by the currents of life like I am, is a natural target.

If I lived in the age of the rishis in the indus valley thousands of years ago.. or if I was a highwayman who mugged buddha near nepal, then I could afford to be in the open. I could spend all day hugging people and saying semi-useful truisms and teach the secrets of the universe by night.

But I live in the so-called age of kali yuga, so instead of teaching kundalini yoga and the paths of service and true devotion..

I'm here on a site for tin foil hats ( no offense intended ), hiding my identity, dodging so-called iluminati, angering monotheists of both types; while loving everyone very much...but feeling my hands are tied about speaking my truth.

There are 10 reasons for me not to speak clearly and openly...and 1 reason to speak clearly and openly.

I am open to considering possibilities for communication...but I need to be thoughtful about this. I could easily lose my job, house and family.

I promise I will communicate more directly at some point and in some medium.

Then perhaps you will discover that I'm just a windbag and you can just go back to your drinking.

Love,

K

On second thought's after reading your reply KPB maybe you should keep going the way you have been! Hidden in plain sight. Keep safe.
P.S Have you ever read any Krishnamurti material ?, if so, any opinions ?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

"P.S Have you ever read any Krishnamurti material ?, if so, any opinions ?"

I have not sir. Now he was an interesting case. A partial result most
experts 'cluck'. I don't know.. I think he got a big dose of reality.

Share the link and I'll read your post.

As far as speaking more plainly... you know if you or anyone posted
questions and some of your own thoughts.. who knows who might
be interested in participating? Maybe various people would make
the thread lively..

People who have undergone the process I have are like those
guardian werewolves in the movie Twilight (oh my God, I can't
believe I admitted I've seen it.. THAT was my ultimate shameful
secret).. when people ask questions.. when they reach out with
their hearts.. it awakens.. it pulls.. I find myself knowing things
I didn't know before the 'pulling on me'.

It's the old 'don't hide your light under a rock thing'.

I must also point out, that even if we were in the same room,
discussing things, doing exercises and the like, I'd still do my
best to drive you half crazy.. if you wished to partake of the
process.

Symbols poison the mind.. as the mind craves to be made
solid in a changing world.. most people leap for answers
and never learn to stretch those 'hidden muscles' of the
human potential. So a spiritual teacher must be at least
50% magician.. always keeping that carrot out of reach
of the student, to keep them focused on evolving as
much in one lifetime, as another might evolve in
1000. That is the mechanism that can be tapped.

If someone who seeks can't stand this frustration of
rarely getting a full straight answer, then they
were never meant for the effort in any case.

KPB

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Hi KPB,
I was always interested in his conversations with David Bohm....
www.youtube.com...

Ok KPB
I guess the esoteric answers have a deeper meaning that can only be expressed in that type of language. Plain old straight forward is boring anyway

How many suns are there in our Solar System?
What's it like when the Ego dies?
Are dreams real occurrences in different dimensions?
Do you remember past life's?
What country am i from?

There ya go KPB, i look forward to your replies and afterwards i will look back at them. And one day i will realise that in truth there was no past or future but only the ever present moment

P.S What IS the sound of one hand clapping, that's always drove me nuts...............lol
Maybe silence has the answer!
edit on 19-10-2013 by DrunkYogi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

DrunkYogi

Hi KPB,
I was always interested in his conversations with David Bohm....
www.youtube.com...

Ok KPB
I guess the esoteric answers have a deeper meaning that can only be expressed in that type of language. Plain old straight forward is boring anyway

How many suns are there in our Solar System?
What's it like when the Ego dies?
Are dreams real occurrences in different dimensions?
Do you remember past life's?
What country am i from?

There ya go KPB, i look forward to your replies and afterwards i will look back at them. And one day i will realise that in truth there was no past or future but only the ever present moment

P.S What IS the sound of one hand clapping, that's always drove me nuts...............lol
Maybe silence has the answer!
edit on 19-10-2013 by DrunkYogi because: (no reason given)

Hey Drunk Yogi,

First off, I recommend that you make a new post, one subject per post,
and that you demonstrate a bit of your own wisdom to frame the
conversation. That is what ATS staff considers a quality post, right?

However I won't be pedantic; I'll speak about your questions this time.

"How many suns are there in our Solar System?"

Ok, right off the bat there is a lesson here, about the nature of
awareness and consciousness and the mystical way.

Do you know where you are? Do you know what 'universe' that
you live in? Is it the same universe that I and others live in?

Just so that you know, my universe is overrun with cosmically
wise hyper-intelligent animals and my little ponies.

That is my universes core.

My universe does battle with your universe and all our universes,
and as a result this shared universe exists.

'Evil exists' because we are all little babies who must have our
way; there is constructive and deconstructive interference
at work..

Together we have many of the pieces, but not all of them.

So together we create this broken, shared universe.

In some of these border realms there is one sun in this
solar system.

In some of them there are 10.

I can't speak about which universe you are going on about;
so I can't tell you how many suns are in your universe.

Now that sounds like a BS answer.

It's not.

Another lesson here.

It's very hard to escape our private universes (which some
might call the imagination and there is some point to that)
and pass through the 'ring pass not' into someone else's
universe.. into someone else's spirit/soul/shared reality.

The part of me which knows so much,

sees an infinite number of universes,

with varying suns.

Old 'K' here is not some master magician who can hop
into shared universes and private universes with
complete mastery.

Frankly, I don't know how many 'suns are in this
solar system'.

I see what I see, I know what I know. I react when
someone reaches out for me.. you'd be surprised
who reaches out to me. You'd be surprised who
they think they are interacting with.

The first time it happened I was dumbfounded.

Now; is there a super state of being where one
can absolutely dominate this shared 'physical
reality' ?

Yes.

But I am not in this state.

Now, can I piece together things I do SEE and
use my rational, scientific mind and intuition
and speak very authoritatively on some subjects?

Yes.

I can do real credit to the beginning of the universe
for example..

Yet I haven't much to say about many mundane
realities.

I can't tell you about your underwear with an
uneven thread count. I can't tell you what
country you live in.

But rest assured, should it ever be important
for me to be able to tell you these things,
i'd be surprised if it didn't come to pass.

I'm a young one over here.. I'm not Babaji.

Now is there a brown star about 1.5 light
years away from our central sun? It seems
so.

Is it associated with 'Niribu' ? Nope.

Niribu is a fantasy in 99999999 out of
10,000000 realities.

Actually there is a lesson here about
the true nature of the so-called
anunnaki and the so-called illuminati.
But that's for another thread.

There is a mystical phrase I'd like to
accustom you to, here goes:

FIIK and HIIK

I have to say that a lot.

Just cause someone thoroughly
understands kundalini and the
big picture, that doesn't mean
they know JS (jack #) about
fly fishing in Timbuktu.

There is another lesson here.

Why do the old stories say that
a fully unfolded kundalini
makes one like a god?

I know.

The reason is directly related
to the PTB and the grand
conspiracy of this world.

Ask me about it some time.

"What's it like when the ego dies"

It doesn't.

The 'ego' is the interface between
the known and the unknowable
but that which can be sensed
indirectly.

it never dies.

Gods have egos. Buddhas have egos.

People prattle about ego and don't
know JS what they are talking about.

Find me a person who exclaims their
mastery of their ego, or about their
method to be enlightened by beating
the ego, and I'll show you one massively
ignorant MF.

There is one configuration where a 'god'
overwrites the ego with their contents.
You can see some monists doing that.

It's ignorant to do that. It's not
spiritual. It's foolishness.

Now... do the scales fall off of the eyes,
and the ego has far less to do?

Yes, that happens.

Show me a generous person, who doesn't
need to play ego games.. because they
have all their own answers.. and I'll
show you someone with a HEALTHY
EGO.

"Are dreams real occurrences in different dimensions"

Mostly answered that..

But also, many dreams are just fragments of conscious
thought due to how Microgial cells do brain maintenance
and memory is consolidated from working set to long
term memory in DNA.

(still a scientist here)

"Do you remember past Lives'

We all have 'concurrent lives'.

Some of those lives remember me.

"What country am I from"

Covered that, but I DGAF, and I'm
not the amazing kreskin. Maybe
someday I'll be. I have no interest
in that. Right now I can't ascertain
that info.

"what is the sound of one hand clapping"

I've trained myself to flop my fingers into
my palm. It's not a loud sound, but it drives
Zen people crazy sometimes.

You know that question is intended to stop
the mind. Everyone knows that.

Well there you go;

Not Babaji.

Sorry dude.

One question per post, and you give your
thoughts too to start it.. or no more
answers.

;-)

KPB

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Cheers KPB.......

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Alrighty then.

It seems that this thread has wound down as well.

I won't be monitoring it any longer.

Thanks for the participation.

KPB

top topics

<< 1   >>

join