It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I know this person in my past life? (Synastry Chart Included)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
www.flickr.com...@N02/10236078035/
This is mine and his Synastry Chart. I have heard somewhere that when Saturn, Neptune and Uranus are in line with each other that it means there is a karmic connection.
Not only that, but I feel so drawn to this person, both emotionally, spiritually and mentally. Its unbelievable.
So what do you think?
edit on 12-10-2013 by Optimisplanet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Optimisplanet

just join these two together sorry for the link
www.flickr.com...
/photos/
101405988@N02/10236078035/
edit on 12-10-2013 by Optimisplanet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
" both emotionally, spiritually and mentally. Its unbelievable. "

It is really isn`t it

edit on 12-10-2013 by fenian8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Are you currently in a relationship with this person or do you have strong feelings for this person and would very much like to be in a relationship with them. If you don't mind me asking.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I am replying now to let you know that I am about to click thru and read it and give you my feedback... Will edit this post with my findings (;

please do tell more info about the two of you, personality traits, etc, anything you can think of

Okay, it is hard to tell where everything is on that.. for the sake of your privacy can you pm me the natal chart details so I can be able to see the degrees? or post the charts of numbers that came along with that generated chart
edit on 13-10-2013 by PrincessofSwords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
ALSO fyi.... Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto are all generational planets... what that means is that a large group of people are born with those planets, and they determine the social nature and core energy of a generation. So, like, when you were going through primary school and the old teachers would say about a particular group "Oh, they are the worst I've ever had to deal with"... that is a clashing of two generations far enough from each other to form malefic squares (90 degrees), got it? (;

What you could be thinking... The North node, South node, Sun, moon, ascendant all aspecting each other are karmic. Especially the nodes. North node is your karmic future, where your life is headed, destiny of sorts. South node is karmic past, what you have brought into this life, what you are comfortable with. sun/moon/asc of course are makeup of our personality so their elements are what matter, as their locations on the zodiac. Houses also matter, and house rulers, but that is when things get complicated (; venus aspects always beneficial, as jupiter (for prosperity)... your mars signs should be compatible, and your mercury should not have any bad aspects. Saturn is always tricky so look to the sign and house it rules, and the rulers of the sign/house it is in.

blahblahblah Okay looking now
edit on 13-10-2013 by PrincessofSwords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PrincessofSwords

Hi, I was Born on November 27th 1992, Jaffna Sri Lanka...
He was born on 24 October 1989 Simeria Hunedoara.

I REALLY am attached to him in so many ways.. so im guessing i have a karmic relationship with him?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

And thank you so much for replying to this, This is my first time i was exploring the topic...

So im a newbie at this stuff!! I heard Saturn is a karmic planet.. When i do a synastry mine and his are lining up.. This means we have past life connections rite?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I also have this feeling with a couple of my other close friends... Like ive known them before ive noticed that we have similar items in charts.. for example I share mars in cancer with a lot of friends.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I've always had the thought that everyone you presently meet...you have also met in a past life. Some people you take an instant like or dislike to. So those you have a dislike for you may have had a negative result with them in your past life and of course the same for positive interactions. Just a thought. Brand new to posting so bear with me in my attempts to convey my thoughts

new topics

top topics

join