It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello My Freinds... My Daughter Has Less than 1 Year to Live

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Night Star
An Angel for you.

Awesome.... That is beautiful....

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Glad you like it. I always feel comforted by Angels. Someone gave me a pretty little metal angel of recovery when I had cancer. I brought it to my husband in the hospital and told him he could borrow it. Somehow It comforts me that it is near him now. He has been in the hospital for a week and a day now. I worry about him all the time with all his health problems. Time for MY anxiety pill now.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Night Star
Glad you like it. I always feel comforted by Angels. Someone gave me a pretty little metal angel of recovery when I had cancer. I brought it to my husband in the hospital and told him he could borrow it. Somehow It comforts me that it is near him now. He has been in the hospital for a week and a day now. I worry about him all the time with all his health problems. Time for MY anxiety pill now.

I am so sorry... I didn't know he was in the hospital. I will pray for him. They say that God is close to those who are suffering... maybe God will answer my prayer for him...

Love those anxiety pills!

I like the angels too...
edit on 26-10-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thank you so much. Prayers are always welcome.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

She is beautiful my friend. I will pray for you your sweet girl and your family.

I cannot convey how this touched me and made me weep. Hold her till the end, I know you will, love her like you do. I may not know you but much love to you and your daughter.

I am so sorry this is happening to you.

God bless you and yours.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I read your other thread just now. You are far from failing your daughter. Your husband failed his family and you were a victim. you did what you could and you got away.

I have been crying since reading this thread, I wish I could hold you.

Many hugs and love for you.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Thank you for your prayers and your kindness. Please keep praying for us through this night...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I will. I will pray over and over.

Please find peace. The glory of God is with you.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Just wanted to stop back into your thread once again and say that my family and I have been pulling for you. She looks just like my baby Girl in your first photo. Try to stay strong for her and keep your head up. I understand and can relate that advice such as that is a whole hell of a lot easier to give when one is not dealing with the same reality that you and your family is. Best wishes OB. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

OpinionatedB

Thank you for your prayers and your kindness. Please keep praying for us through this night...

My candle is still lit and prayers are coming your way this night.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Thanks... I appreciate it very much!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

A song for you and your daughter.
I lift my hands.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I listened to the song, it is beautiful. Its reminded me....

When we were worried about Lady Jae's daughter one night I was praying so hard for her and I saw a vision of a man holding a woman in his arms like a child, and healing was pouring from him to the woman in his arms and she became younger and younger until she was a young woman...

And I felt the man I saw was Jesus, and I couldn't tell but I thought the woman had passed and the healing was something outside of life...

It freaked me out, because it was Jesus I saw

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I am sure it was Jesus. He will be with you through this night. Reach for him, I am praying he will hold you tonight.

So much love to you

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

OpinionatedB

And I felt the man I saw was Jesus, and I couldn't tell but I thought the woman had passed and the healing was something outside of life...

I prayed to find the right song and when I listened to this song and saw this video I felt just what you said. This healing is something outside of life.

So well put by you.

Let faith arise

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
My thoughts and well wishes go out to you and your whole family. I'm so sorry, OpinionatedB, I wish I had more words to express.

It takes a special sort of thread to get me balling like a baby. I wish you so much joy and happiness in whatever time you all have left with one another. I hope you and your daughter can cherish and make the most of it.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing your precious angel with us. There are no words that convey the emotion or support that I wish to give to you. Instead I leave you a song. I hope that it is able to reach you and bring you a bit of the peace it has brought to me. You, your daughter, and your families will be in my thoughts and prayers.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Your baby is hurt, I understand that. And as old and tired and nasty as I am, I cry for you. Your baby (no matter the age) is hurt.
I wish I could fly/drive to where you and your family are right now and offer comfort. Unfortunately, I can't. So only my words can convey the pain that I will share with you. I have broad shoulders. Please use them at your need.

Always your friend,

beez

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thanks... and I know... I spoke with you much earlier in U2U..

Your great... I am going crazy though... just trying to hang on... saying dumb things on the internet helps!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear about your daughter.

edit on 27-10-2013 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join