It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello My Freinds... My Daughter Has Less than 1 Year to Live

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

edit on 27-10-2013 by intrepid because: Content removed at posters request.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by k21968

edit on 10/27/13 by wildtimes because: nvm. Prayers to G and C.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Oh crap

Dear dear friend

Sorry for the lateness of my reply, this was the last thing I thought I'd read today.

My stomach just got all knotted, and my eyes are welling up as I type. My first son died and all that has just come back.

I can hardly see the screen through my tears for your loss.

I know nothing I can say will help, and for the second time this month my avatar changes out of respect.

My heart literally breaks for you.

I'm a u2u away if you need an outlet.

May your grief be tinged with memories of happy times

May the angels carry her gently home

Cody

edit on 27/10/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

My heartfelt condolences. This is saddening and I wish you and your family much strength.

Personally I am convinced that our lives continue after our body has failed. This has been the traditional knowlegde of humanity for thousands of years, among different cultures and religions. So I don't see why we should give more credence to a few arrogant pseudo-sciences, which happen to be fashionable at the moment.

You may find inspiration in Mellen-Thomas Benedict's writings, which have been discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I do not know him and have not read much of his work. But what I have seen aligns well with my own conclusions and thoughts. I believe he is close to the truth.

edit on 27-10-2013 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2013 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Could we possible set a time where all who are interested may pray.

I mean everybody do their method of sending positive energy.

This thread has touched me deeply. I want to do something for her.

I hope I don't offend anyone....I really want to ease this pain somehow.

I admire your courage....your family is very special.
edit on 27-10-2013 by whyamIhere because: There are no words...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Could we possible set a time where all who are interested may pray.

I mean everybody do their method of sending positive energy.

Now would be good

Thanks for the idea I'm going into meditation now.

Cody

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

thank you for that poem... I broke down when I read it and Neno held me for a long time til I cried myself to sleep... If not for that poem I probably would not have slept at all..

thank you for sharing that... it is very very beautiful...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by LoneGunMan

She just died. Shes gone now.
edit on 27-10-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

OMG B, I just read she is gone! I am in agony for you. There are no words hon. I am so so sorry. I am crying with you dear. Sending you love and prayers.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Thank you friend. Thanks for being there for me last night and today you gave me a smile. You are a good friend... thats what friends do.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Thank you for the angel... I too would change my avatar but the one I have right now is for my grandchildren, its staying... we are going to effect necessary change in this country, for them, for all our children and grandchildren.

It is our responsibility... we dropped the ball... I am now picking it up and running with it.

Thank you for the prayers and all your kindness. Your wife I am certain is proud to have you for her husband. You have a beautiful heart. And my husband gets a kick out of your sense of humour! And so do I~!
edit on 27-10-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you very much Night Star... you have a great heart full of kindness.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
To everyone who is praying for us, thank you, I have read every post and usually try to reply to everyone individually... but I am a little tired and so I hope you will forgive me...

Know that I have read everyones post, and I thank you all, each of you has touched me in a good and positive way, and having such a large family as this, has been a blessing during this time.

All of you are our family... and I am grateful for that right now...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
So sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, especially your beautiful granchildren.

edit on 10/27/2013 by katydidwonder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

That was a very good poem. I am glad you got some sleep take your time the healer is with you but he works slow. Neno seems from what you said to be such a good man I am happy you have him to hold you.

I will keep praying for your healing.

Here is my favorite song. Replace Jesus with God in the song.
This song has helped me heal before...

Edit to add: no need to reply, I know you are tired...let the healing begin.
edit on 27-10-2013 by LoneGunMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
sorry i posted pics in the wrong thread...it is too late for me to remove them. I apologize. I wll reach out to a mod to take them off of here. I am sorry and it was an accident. They were to go to another thread. UGH

Just so you know, the pics are from the weekend that I spent with my best friend who has terminal cancer. I can relate to OB's sorrow in many ways.

I have alerted the post and asked for them to be removed.

edit on 27-10-2013 by k21968 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2013 by k21968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I am very sorry for your loss. I never know what to say really but you are in my thoughts and I will be lighting a candle for all of you.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by IrishCream

thank you for that poem... I broke down when I read it and Neno held me for a long time til I cried myself to sleep... If not for that poem I probably would not have slept at all..

thank you for sharing that... it is very very beautiful...

I am so very glad to hear that OB! I can not imagine the pain you are feeling, the only thing I knew to do was share with you the poem that comforted my friend who does know your pain. I hope the rest you got helped clear the cobwebs from your mind and heart so you have a little more strength to go forward. My thoughts are with you (you've been on my heart all day), I am wishing only the best for your family during this difficult time. I lift you all up in a bubble of peace and love.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think that you and the rest of her family must have been one of her great blessings during her soul's great journey. She'll carry the experiences with her, and is quite happy, I'm almost certain.
My condolences for your pain. I can only imagine what you must be going through.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Oh my, I just ready your update OB......I'm so sorry.....

I can't imagine what you are feeling....I'm just so sorry.....when my ex passed away I was sad and depressed for quite some time. You will always feel a sense of loss .....but it lessens with time. Remember the good things, all the things that made you laugh and the times you shared, that is the best way to honor her memory. Even though her body is no longer with you, remember that in spirit she will always be with you and be a part of you....

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
My prayers and condolences go out to your family. I am so sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join