It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello My Freinds... My Daughter Has Less than 1 Year to Live

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

she died.... and I am letting it all out. I cried for about two hours solid... now I am calmer, and talking online so Neno can sleep... I cannot sleep... been awake for over 25 hours now...

dont know about ever sleeping again

thanks for the hugs
edit on 27-10-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

You cry, rage, scream, shout all you want. I'm just sad because we can't do more for you.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
With all my heart, I truly believe this physical life is not the end. Prayers to you and the little ones.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I gotta be strong Beezer.. because if I dont, I will die today too

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

my heart aches for you my friend... Just know that you will see her again...

Peace and love to you

My prayers are for you tonight

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I"m sorry for your loss.
I can't imagine anything more difficult for a parent then to have their child die.
ANd no matter how old they are, they are still 'a child' in our eyes.
I'll be thinking of you ....

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
(((Hugs)))

We're praying for your health, sending positive energy for you, and sending angels to help you sleep. You have to make it. The grandkids need you. Your other half needs you. I'm sure many people do. Take care of yourself for their sake.

I'm speechless and you know why. I'll just leave you with another (((HUG))) to take for yourself and share with others who are hurting.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
OB, I do not have words, they completely fail me. Saying "I'm sorry for your loss" is hollow at best as we wouldn't know each other in the street. However, ATS is very much a family and never is that more apparent than times like these. Here is a poem that truly helped a friend of mine when her son passed from complications with CHD. So instead of trying to come up with any of my own words to comfort you, I'll share this:

God’s Lent Child.

“I’ll lend you for a little while
A child of mine” God said –
For you to love the while she lives
and mourn for when she’s dead.
It may be six or seven years
or forty two or three
but will you, till I call her back,
take care of her for me?

She’ll bring her charms to gladden you
and, should her stay be brief,
you’ll have her nicest memories
as solace for this grief.
I cannot promise she will stay,
since all from earth return
but, there are lessons taught below,
I want this child to learn.

I’ve looked the whole world over,
in my search for teachers true,
and from the things that crowd life’s lane
I have chosen you.
Now will you give her all your love,
not think the labour vain,
nor hate me when I come to take
this lent child back again?

I fancied that I heard them say,
“Dear Lord Thy Will Be Done”
for all the joys thy child will bring
the risk of grief will run.
We’ll shelter her with tenderness,
we’ll love her while we may,
and for the happiness we’ve known
forever grateful stay.
But, should thy Angels call for her
much sooner than we planned,
we’ll brave the grief that comes
and try to understand.

My thoughts are with you, her children and all who have surely loved her. Tears were shed for your loss in Pennsylvania this morning.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Take each moment as it comes and get through each moment the best you can. That's the best advice I can give you. When our son passed we were flowing with the wind and that was the best we could do.

You will never "get over" this. Seek council if you so choose.... I read books each and every day for years and that's what helped me self help... myself.

Try not to think of the "sick" times, but the healthy ones.

We love you, pray for comforting light to surround you and your family.

Know she is watching over you, is with you, and will not miss anything that goes on in your life or her kids life. Live for them.

Pray to her and for her.

xoxoxo

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I am so sorry to hear that news.

My heart goes out to you, and I pray for all of you.
For strength, and that your pain will ease.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
OpinionatedB, I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you, and prayers for you and your family now, and in the coming days. Please allow yourself whatever emotions, actions, thoughts and words you have just now, without judgment about them or yourself. And know that--even though it's a bit weird, hearing this from people on the Internet whom you've never actually met--we're here for you and wishing you comfort and peace.

Love,

Grace

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
When you get sad, just remember where she is. There is no pain or hurting there. Just sweetness and peace.
She will be your guardian angel. Also, please remember that you can still talk to her anytime. People whom have had near death experiences have met family members that recount hearing all the prayers sent to them. Hang in there. I will keep you all in my prayers.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Words fail me.

I hate cancer.

I am a 50+ year old man crying like a baby.

All my love and prayers.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
You have my deepest sympathies .
I am so very sorry.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
You are surrounded with the love of your family, friends and ATS family right now.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I am really sorry for you OpinionatedB. But keep in mind she is still alive. It's just here physical body who is no longer active.

We all here on ATS as a collective consciousness will help you through this night.
Our love is going out to you.

Air0x

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Sincerest condolences on your loss, with prayers for you, your family and your daughter.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hi all. OB finally got to sleep, and it's probably just what she needs at the moment - she had been up since about 4 am yesterday morning, non-stop. 28 hours or so, and that can wear a body out when combined with everything else.

I was supposed to go pick up a couple of things, but don't want to be out and have her wake up without me here, unable to find me, so I'm reading through the thread and waiting a while. I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. You're a great bunch.

This has hit me harder than I expected. I don't react to death the way normal people do. I reacted more strongly than I did when my dad died, and I thought there was no one on Earth that I was closer to than him. It's all very strange.

I slept in shifts of a couple hours each last night, so I'm good to go. The first time was a disturbed sleep, because I kept jumping up, imagining I was hearing things like people walking across the floor in the room I was sleeping in, and not much will wake me up faster than someone coming into the room, but it was all hallucination, that sort of thing you hear between being awake and asleep that isn't really there.

After OB woke me up to tell me she died, I stayed up a couple hours, then crashed and burned for a couple hours, and now I'm fit for a new day.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by Asktheanimals

she died.... and I am letting it all out. I cried for about two hours solid... now I am calmer, and talking online so Neno can sleep... I cannot sleep... been awake for over 25 hours now...

dont know about ever sleeping again

thanks for the hugs
edit on 27-10-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

Sleep. Please. It is your best medicine right now. And when you wake up sobbing with the hollow place in your heart where she used to be, slap yourself and realize that she is still there. Her children are lucky to have such a wise and thoughtful grandparent.

Now that's she's moved on, it's important to not forget that she will be listening for quite some time. If there are things that have gone unsaid that you regret not saying, say them and say them with conviction that she will hear and hear them with a wisdom neither of us can understand.

I could tell you that my thoughts and prayers are with you but I feel it would be insulting as your immediate domain is already filled with your daughter's thoughts and prayers for you. Nothing I can think nor pray can be anything more than a flicker compared to her continued relationship with you. Do not forget this. What I will say is that I write every phonetic syllable of this to you in my head and each of these words taste like love and healing to me. This will be your hangman moment in life and I believe your daughter knows full well how you will grow in response to this chapter.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have no words. My heart is heavy and my pain is your pain. All I can do is tell you that you are loved and cared about and though you are hurting, we are here for you.

My prayers are with you and your family. I am so very sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join