It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help With My Idea!! Electronic music and Video Experts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Ok, with all that's going on in the world these days, I believe that the music that we are being force fed is in direct relation to how we as a society are forming, and becoming so numb and ignorant to whats happening around us.

The first example

another

After watching these videos, it will take sometime before you are able to get them out of your head.
Brilliant idea I must say, but I believe its just distracting us from more important issues.

What i'm trying to get at is, music is what brings humans together, its a universal language capable of mass gatherings of people, all because they feel and believe what the musicians stand for and respect what they create.

Rod Stewart at Copacabana Beach 1994 [3,500,000 people]

Garth Brooks in Central Park [750,000 people

Woodstock 1969 [400,000 people]

Top 10 Largest Concerts

In some way, music is a weapon, a controlling/conditioning weapon that is being miss used, again to make the rich richer and keep our free thinking souls who wish for nothing more than a better world, hidden and unable to be heard en-mass.

Now I have an Idea for a song that could potentially shift the power into our hands - the people, and especially at such a vulnerable time, this could truly cripple our overlords and instate some type of revolution. I just need help from some people with electronic music experience, and also video, as YouTube would be the main source growth for this idea, and we've just witnessed what it takes to reach millions if not billions of people with your message. (gangnam style, The Fox)

I have a basic track with video that I have put together, and am open to ideas as long as the message remains the same. Obviously I don't want the idea stolen and purpose defeated, so will need to see some proof that you can do what you say you can, in the form of a demo track/video before I reveal anything to anyone. I have been a musician most of my life and am not looking for time wasters, as this could be very prosperous for us.

Thanks for your time...

edit on 12-10-2013 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
sounds like a great idea, i'd love to help, but i'm afraid im not too flash at the electronic stuff! but i wish you luck!

join