It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese Cube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I was attempting some remote viewing last night on time travel...and I don't know if this was a dream or something more interesting...but if it was a dream I've not had one like it before, so i thought I'd mention it.
So I'm in a hall way of some type of facility. The walls are white and I'm dressed in a lab coat. I am given instructions to look directly at a set of two metal cubes in front of me. The cubes have rivets (that's how I knew they were metal) and the larger cube was around half a meter wide. I am also given instructions to stop anyone from entering my section of the corridor (which would be strange as you could just close the door). The larger cube starts to spin and rapidly picks up fantastic speeds. I am told that the cube will appear to completely vanish, however this is not the case and I still see a faint blur. Then everything goes into a grey mist, with silvery particles that enveloped my mind. During this time two or three Chinese men (that's how I knew I was in China) also in lab coats, attempt to access the corridor, and my attention is diverted as I hold up my palm to signal them to holt. At this moment I look back at the spinning cube to see it slow down in an instant and stop. I am shocked at how quickly the cube decelerates from such a rapid speed. I then notice the men I had holted are on the other side of the corridor, and not just that...I also realize that I am now on the other side of the facility and that the cube I am looking at is much smaller and white, and not the same cube I had been instructed to monitor. it's at this point I woke up and considered this might be a time travel experiment. Just thought I'd mention it as it was that unusual.
If it is, then it means human conciseness has to be tricked into believing it is in the same location whilst it is being moved to a different location in space time. That hit me straight away.
edit on 12-10-2013 by TheBlackHat because:
edit on 12-10-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

Very interesting dream!

If I were you I would keep a notebook and pen on my nightstand so I could jot down a few quick notes immediately upon waking. If you remember that much of it imagine how much more immediately faded from memory. If science goes in that direction you would be a prophet, if not maybe a best selling SciFi author!

ETA: A day early, but happy ATS birthday TheBlackHat!

edit on 10/12/13 by littled16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

During this time two or three Chinese men (that's how I knew I was in China)

so there are no chinese people working in any facilities anywhere else on the planet, come on man.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

The dream sounds interesting (I would keep something to write near You so next time You can quickly note a few more things before You forget
) but I have to ask, how do You know those people were Chinese and not Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese... I think You get my point ? Also how do You know that those are not some Asian employers in Germany, USA, France ... ?

top topics

join