It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Homecoming Queen at Northern Iowa

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Times have changed I suppose. It used to be the most attractive male and females that won homecoming and prom. If that is the most attractive female, then I am glad I don't live there. Reminds me of the time I visited some distant cousins in a deep rural PEN area, when cousins pointed out the hottest girls in school I felt really bad for the dudes.
edit on Sun, 13 Oct 2013 00:08:06 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Tusks

Count Chocula
When did we as a nation become tatooed, transvestite, twerking freaks?

I don't know, but is this is what happens to a culture when you take away productive work? The factories are gone, the homebuilders idle. The college graduates moving back in with mom and (step)dad.

Who knows, maybes its the hormones in the water supply from 50 years of pissing estrogen birth control into it, or maybe its from hormone laced meat we consume. Whatever it is, there is something not right about it.

I can only guess how badly the girls in the contest felt about the travesty to which they had been subjected.

The more I consider it, the more I am convinced it is part of the agenda of those in power to destroy both the Family and the social fabric of Christianity. And the number of PC replies on this thread bolsters that suspicion.

If you think that's about destroying Christianity then wow .. you have a predisposition .. your thought was determined in the womb probably .. that's the problem with many things... the inability to actually think..

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

miniatus

Tusks

Count Chocula

I don't know, but is this is what happens to a culture when you take away productive work? The factories are gone, the homebuilders idle. The college graduates moving back in with mom and (step)dad.

Who knows, maybes its the hormones in the water supply from 50 years of pissing estrogen birth control into it, or maybe its from hormone laced meat we consume. Whatever it is, there is something not right about it.

I can only guess how badly the girls in the contest felt about the travesty to which they had been subjected.

The more I consider it, the more I am convinced it is part of the agenda of those in power to destroy both the Family and the social fabric of Christianity. And the number of PC replies on this thread bolsters that suspicion.

If you think that's about destroying Christianity then wow .. you have a predisposition .. your thought was determined in the womb probably .. that's the problem with many things... the inability to actually think..

You prove your points(the last two, at least).

edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Tusks

miniatus

Tusks

Count Chocula

You prove your point.

That made sense, how? if I disproved my point that would be a problem...
edit on 10/13/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

miniatus

Tusks

miniatus

Tusks

Count Chocula

You prove your point.

Think about it. it'll come to you.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Tusks

miniatus

Tusks

miniatus

Tusks

Count Chocula

You prove your point.

Think about it. it'll come to you.

That reply is useless.. as is this conversation... wow
done with you..

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Here's my question...trangender or not, how does lip synching count as a talent? I'm curious to know how ugly and talentless these other girls were...
edit on 13-10-2013 by Britster1821 because: typing on a tablet...typos are bound to happen

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Travesty? Ugly? again what does it matter how 'Ugly' the other contestants were?

it's sad, and almost disgusting how people talk about other people, and the words they use, and the thoughts they think of them based on nothing.

personal opinions, you have every right and i would defend your right, in fact you have the right to free speech you can say whatever you want... but it's hateful. and you say this is destroying the 'American Family'? what about intolerance? what about hateful speaking? what are you teaching the future generation?

why does it have to be 'Political correctness' or the 'Liberal Agenda'? why can't she have just won because people thought she should

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Sometimes, when I'm feeling really good about myself, I like to come to ATS to remind myself that the world is full of people who hate my guts just because of a little quirk of my biology and my willingness to act on it.

Haters gonna hate. No sweat off my back. You guys can keep railing against so-called gay agendas while I'm off living my life to the fullest and being the person I was born to be. If you see me in public, might be best to keep your mouth shut, my boyfriend doesn't take kindly to your ignorant bullcrap.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

Why is he still in highschool? He's 21? Should have graduated 3 or 4 years ago. I didn't think you could stay in highschool to that age.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
He was voted in by his peers (that's how it works, right?) so .... whatever.
I just hope his personality was great because his looks are ... woof! (sorry, but it's true).
I've seen good looking transgender people ... and he isn't one of them.

That being said ... I thought the 'homecoming queen' stuff ended in high school.
I didn't realize colleges did it. Isn't that a 'kid thing' and not an 'adult thing'.
Just surprised college did this ...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
Why is he still in highschool?

This is from the University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls.
At first I wondered why a 21 year old would be in High School.
But, it's not high school. Now I wonder why a college has a
homecoming queen. That's rather ... highschoolish ... IMHO

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Freedom gives us some unusual results sometimes, doesn't it?

Well, good for him/her (?) !!

It's college. Kids get 4 years to drink heavily, be stupid, chase members of the opposite sex, then after graduation. . . get kicked in the groin by the realities of life.

I look back at my years at university and wonder how I ever survived!

(silly face emoticon >here< )

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ok, reading back on my previous post, it did come off a bit brash. Sorry. I didn't mean it that way. My point was, that lip synching isn't a talent, in my opinion. So, what was her reason for winning? If it were popularity, cool. I have nothing against anyone. I just figured talent and beauty had something to do with winning the contest. One of my good friends in high school just started making MTF transition. So I know of her plight. I can't say I've walked in her shoes. But I wasn't saying that previous comment to be hateful.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join