It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New $100 Bill Shows Tidal Wave & Nuclear Devastation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by supermarket2012

I like how you allow for degrees of craziness. Very democratic of you.

Thank you, thank you.

It is quite realistic to function with SOME crazy....but you NEVER, I repeat NEVER go CRRAZZZZYYYYYYY.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
And when magnified there are some Kabbalah magic codes on it, that bring in demons, fallen angels, and alot more.

revelationnow.net...

even made the examiner.

Thing is, this is something that is either there, or its not, and its seems like its there:

www.examiner.com...

I put the $100 dollar bill under the microscope under 10x magnification and I noticed the windows had figures in the them. I said, “There has got to be something of purpose in them.” I increased the magnification to 60x and I was shocked to see a Hebrew style penmanship.

I had seen these symbols before in the Hebrew alphabet and on amulets used in Kabbalah magic. King Solomon has many amulets like this and it was said he used them to control the demons or the serpent seed. These symbols in the windows can be clearly linked to symbols used in Kabbalah magic. - Revelation Now

Michael has found on the new bills, cabalistic symbols and Hebrew lettering which he has taken to a Hebrew expert. When the expert ( Scholar) saw Michael's findings he was "shaken to the core". The Hebrew letterings symbols can be used to call angels including fallen angels and demons. There were spells on there as well for Mind Control and Manipulation. Michaels findings and conclusions were that the bills are a for of talismans. - Steve Quayle, Q Alerts

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

grindhouzer
reply to post by Mythkiller

"Jesus is coming...so is the end, and world war 3 is upon us"

" I know this from folding dollar bills in half like origami till I see what I want to see"

I don't see why TPTB would want to literally have their plans of destruction in writing...

Seems like the would've gotten away with it if it weren't for them medellin kids..

The way they incorporate these things in writing is a form of sorcery.. Black magic, sigil magic. It gives the evil plans they hope to do, much power. whether you believe this or not is completely irrelevant, because THEY believe it.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

you cannot have two masters, when you allow money to rule and God to be separate you lose. God being a conveyance of logic, reason, and good will.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I made a sigle for my husband to catch fish and he did but none were big enough to keep. Next time I make one that says big fish. Any suggestions? You seem to know about these things.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
OMG! I just folded this twenty dollar bill into a flower! It means that alien flowers are going to take over teh world!

We are all going to die a flowery, pollen-y, allergenic death.

Here is the proof:

Edit:

I'd have made it smaller if I knew how

edit on 02amMon, 02 Dec 2013 10:18:53 -060013MondayMonday1312 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Cut the bill in half first.

Nice work with the folding though.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

For all the interesting points the guy in your link makes, he starts and concludes from a faulty premise: money is the root of all evil.
The biblical verse he's misquoting is "the LOVE of money is the root of all evil", not money itself. And if one feels strongly about carrying around magical roots of evil with which to be tagged, there's always gold and silver coins, T-bills, money orders, bearer bonds, debit cards, etc. One doesn't have to carry the evil marks of Kabbalah by carrying paper money.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Regarding your first video - I've seen this man's work before.
This was a thread posted on March 14th, 2012:
Hoover Dam is the next 9/11?
The video used in the thread above has been uploaded by another YouTube user, but in the "About" section on YT the uploader links to the original channel: www.youtube.com... (where your first video comes from).

He made this extravagant claim and many more over two years ago using the folding of currency and biblical quotes as his evidence, and needless to say not a single one of them has come to fruition. By the way, the walls of his recording station are lined with some type of metal sheet - he said so himself in one of his Hoover Dam videos. Gives new meaning to "Tin Foil Hat" when it's so large only the room can wear it comfortably...

In short, I think this man is quite possibly deranged and I would put no stock in anything he predicts.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

roadgravel

Cut the bill in half first.

Nice work with the folding though.

I meant the picture

And, thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join