It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New $100 Bill Shows Tidal Wave & Nuclear Devastation?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Done a search - Not Posted yet...Mods move accordingly.

I'm not sure of the posibility that all these "scenes" on the bills can be brushed off as coincedence...

this coupled with everything else that is transpiring...who knows?

Found some more to digest...

Hmmm...
edit on 12-10-2013 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

"Jesus is coming...so is the end, and world war 3 is upon us"

" I know this from folding dollar bills in half like origami till I see what I want to see"

I don't see why TPTB would want to literally have their plans of destruction in writing...

Seems like the would've gotten away with it if it weren't for them medellin kids..

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It seems we have forfeited everything for a lie. We live a lie and we know it is a lie.

We find no joy in a artificial life of abundance. We desperately seek out those that we can claim superiority to, and those that we can imitate in hopes of being accepted or envied.

We have given permission for the rape and destruction of our planet for a few moments of convenience, and pleasure. We have stolen the chance of a happy health future for the world's children.

The childhood I had, though we were poor, will become a fairy tale, told in whispers, for all speech is quickly becoming a tool for enslavement and punishment, if any find offense in your words or if they can twist your words to their determined meanings.

We will not dare complain or refuse, and while we will cry quietly in our pillows in the dark, we will not dare but blame any other then ourselves, because the truth will be that any of us that remain alive will be the living ghosts of the the ones solely responsible for the lost and the destruction of the entire world.

We will have finally become all that we dreamed of being. We will have become the creators of our own world and our destiny.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Poopantastically incredible dollar poop!

Get off the karsy and find a job doing origami.

Poopabye for now.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Ohhh I can't wait!!!!!!! I can finally put my survival skills into practice. I'll be sneaking around by night, sleeping by day. I'll be killing zombies left and right. I'll be scrownging around for food. Living in forests. Trying to make aliances with other roaming bands of moraders. I'll be building my own shelter, living off the land, avoiding capture, avoiding detection, strategizing and planning my next move in the game of survivor. Like say TPTB pulled all the kill switches at the same time. That would be a wild scenario. I'd like to see that.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
To think he spends all his waking hours finding things he wants to see. Where he sees an explosion, I see a tree. The artist drew a tree and it looks like a tree.

The lesson is that if you want to see death and destruction on a bank note, then you will. There's plenty of gullible people who will see it to, but most will recognise it for what it is - silliness.

Regards

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Was this meant to be a joke, or no?

I WILL say, for anyone who has folded the five dollar bill, through hundred dollar bill.....if you compare them in order, it DOES seem like you have the twin towers in their natural position, then bill by bill, you see them going up in smoke, until finally the 100 dollar bill comes, and they are collapsed.

However, on the new 100, this guy is stretching it WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too far in order to get youtube views. I SINCERELY hope he is just trying to get youtube views, and doesn't take his "I'm a christian prophet exposing dollar signs" ideology seriously.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

but in reality, a cold frozen corpse would be huddled under a tree, clinging on to a smart phone, fingers glued to google maps.

you know this.

Oh these "lets fold money" tricks are a hoot. A load of cobblers, but a hoot.

I bet if I had enough $100 bills I could spell the word supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Anyone want to help me out here? Each one of you, a mere $100. I will post the results on ATS.

edit on 12-10-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

TPTB even understood Lincoln was a traitor ya wanna know how? Take a Quarter,nickel,dime and and a penny and line them all up in front of you.

Lincoln is the only one not facing the flag.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The 9/11 occouring on the notes i thought was uper interesting! But this.. not so much. Definately just in it for the YT views!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

I don't see why TPTB would want to literally have their plans of destruction in writing

Ritual aspect of operation.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I bet if I had enough $100 bills I could spell the word supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Just spelling that out gets you a star in my book.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Kind of reminds me of the hours wasted reading Mad Magazine as a child and doing the fold ins on the back cover.

I got better.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

spartacus699
Ohhh I can't wait!!!!!!! I can finally put my survival skills into practice. I'll be sneaking around by night, sleeping by day. I'll be killing zombies left and right. I'll be scrownging around for food. Living in forests. Trying to make aliances with other roaming bands of moraders. I'll be building my own shelter, living off the land, avoiding capture, avoiding detection, strategizing and planning my next move in the game of survivor. Like say TPTB pulled all the kill switches at the same time. That would be a wild scenario. I'd like to see that.

I'd rather just do all that on my Xbox, after earning a good day's pay.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
folks that fold money to find suppposed hidden clues remind me of this

Give me a new hundy and I'll fold it long enough to find almost anything.

It doesn't mean anything

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Here's a thought...

Perhaps it's a message of an event already taken place, Japan. It's a message warning of their need for evacuation, and sending a message to prepare for an influx of refugee immigrants. Think about it. All those people in need of ACA...

Da Da Dunnnnn.......

CdT

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

" boom, boom, boom"

Don't procreate with this man

Anyone know where the clip of the demon is from, at 6:14??

See, what I really don't like is people wanting ww3 and an apocalypse in our time...
If the bible's right, then bully for you! just be patient, god damnit, I thought 'no one knows'..
but expecting it in your lifetime is selfish. Live for future generations, bring heaven to them.
Waiting around for a messiah is like waiting for super-powers (when the 'super-powers' are already tucked in our back pocket).

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

This moron has too much time on his hands. Origami prophecies LOL LOL LOL

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

I like how you allow for degrees of craziness. Very democratic of you.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Beartracker16

That's probably where he got the idea. Mad magazine was never a waste of time. Cultural icon more like it !! !

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join