It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans, Be Careful

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think so much has happened now that it could be a possibility that your government are trying to provoke you into into unwise action. Not just after the shutdown but probably before that too.

They could be trying to provoke you into the next Arab Springs so that they can use force on you or worse.

I'm not saying it's for sure but just keep your wits about you and slepp with one eye open.

Take care people.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Naw......

People are Lazy in America.

As long as America is entranced with its Honey Boo Boo and American Idols, They will not revolt.

Take away Government programs such as welfare though, and you might have a problem.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

r u talking about the ebt cards going down nationwide?
edit on 12-10-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I have been thinking it for a few days then I saw the cards going down and I thought I had to get it out there.

Since posting this thread though I thought what if it's the Chinese or other hackers trying to frame the government.

It's so hard to know what's going on.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

When you look at the tactics used during the shutdown and the dangerous, divisive rhetoric employed by the administration.... I can totally agree with you.

I'm sure the Feds would like nothing more than to have an excuse to put their militarized security apparatus in motion.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

They could be trying to provoke you into the next Arab Springs so that they can use force on you or worse.

Things are bad, dont get me wrong, but i dont think we are about to see the "American spring".

People are getting all uptight about this shut down, yes it bad, but the government has shut down loads of times in the past and it all worked out in the end.

The same will probably happen this time, America will avoid default because everyone on the hill will just shut up about obamacare and move on, they wont let America default.

Even if it does, I still dont think there will be a violent revolution of any kind.

EDIT

Since posting this thread though I thought what if it's the Chinese or other hackers trying to frame the government.

errr what?
edit on 12-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Agreed. It sure seems like the government is trying to insight civil unrest. I'm not sure what the plan is, Only those calling the shots know for sure.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

DocHolidaze
reply to post by sonnny1

r u talking about the ebt cards going down nationwide?
edit on 12-10-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

I saw that earlier.

Im talking for a few weeks, not a day or two though.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

sonnny1
reply to post by Tsu322

Naw......

As long as America is entranced with its Honey Boo Boo and American Idols, They will not revolt.

Take away Government programs such as welfare though, and you might have a problem.

I am already seeing that in my neighborhood.
And I am ready.
edit on 12-10-2013 by palmalBlue2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The US depends on its people being calm and happy. That is why the US has no internal security forces and its military has little to no training in that area. Anytime we see unrest be it riots or a natural disaster the USs ability to control the area is revealed as severly lacking. Of course we are not even at the point of large scale peaceful protests like we were during the Iraq war and not anywhere near the unrest in the 60, 70s. I suppose that is why the US so completely unprepared for internal problems.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Is there a prospective date when the government will reopen its doors, so to speak?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

sonnny1
reply to post by Tsu322

Naw......

please tell us out of a U.S. population of 320 million, how many are "entranced" with honey boo boo, and American idol?...besides, there have already been republicans that have revolted against parks being shut down....gee, those people had to actually go and find somewhere else to visit...what a life threatening repercussion from the shutdown...much more than having food stamps taken away, or the CDC closed down that monitor the viral and bacterial infections of the nation. or the atomic energy commission shuttered, or the FDA fighting the samonilla outbreak...etc...

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

You are really shilling today, eh?

Thread after thread.

Blame the Republicans, blame the Tea Party!

Dude, they are ALL to blame!

Our leadership is to Blame!

Obama says it himself! Read my signature! Take the blinds off! "The Buck stops Here"!

And yes Jimmy. People are ENTRANCED with TV. TODAY, Collage Football, tomorrow, NFL.

No riots, no Panic. As long as there is something to numb the American Public's minds to what really is happening, nothing will happen.

Its the Truth. Wake up.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I think the EBT *crisis* is planned.

The timing couldn't be more perfect.

The current Administration is hell bent on getting even and wants all citizens to be dependent.

They have the followers.

Obama rejected any short term solutions to raise the debt ceiling today.

Then the first thing that *happens* is another *crisis*.

Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

S&F!

I absolutely concur Tsu322. In the tread:
Stop Giving 'TPTB' What They Want. Don't Play 'Their' Game, I have given a similar warning to your op.

'Those' who have the means to pursue their ends and agendas want you to be filled with 'negative' emotions. 'They' want you to be as polarized in the 'negative' direction as much as possible. 'They' want you bursting with Fear, Worry, Confusion, Anger, and Hate. 'They' want to strip you of your own Self worth, Self confidence, Self reliance, and knowledge of Self. 'They' want you locked-in to the R-Complex (reptilian brain) and Left-Hemisphere of your mind, while neglecting your Right-Hemisphere. 'They' want to enforce the illusions of your metaphysical Ego as well as your psychological Ego. 'They' want you separated, isolated, compartmentalized, and divided from the rest of mankind based on superficial, irrelevant, and insignificant labels, barriers, and ideas.

In order for the control mechanism to expand it's influence to meet it's end and agenda, 'they' need YOU to give them reasons and excuses to function. 'They' need you to be rageful and hatefully impulse-driven. 'They' need you to angrily protest and riot. 'They' need you to take arms, rise up, and become violent. In your quest for Freedom, they need you to FIGHT for it.

When you riot and protest with anger and hate, it gives 'them' the reason/excuse to enforce more strict crowd and societal control. When you take up arms it gives 'them' the reason/excuse to enforce more strict gun control. When you get violent it gives 'them' the reason/excuse to limit your Privacy by domestic espionage, to restrict your freedom, and to limit your rights.

If we want a world of Peace, Love, Compassion, and Understanding,.... we must use these concepts as the foundation and tools. Violence and negativity will only leave fertile grounds for future violence and negativity to blossom.

May Peace be upon us all.

edit on 10/12/13 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

link   

MrSpad
The US depends on its people being calm and happy. That is why the US has no internal security forces and its military has little to no training in that area. Anytime we see unrest be it riots or a natural disaster the USs ability to control the area is revealed as severly lacking. Of course we are not even at the point of large scale peaceful protests like we were during the Iraq war and not anywhere near the unrest in the 60, 70s. I suppose that is why the US so completely unprepared for internal problems.

If this were the 90's, I would agree with you wholeheartedly. Unfortunately, I don't believe that paradigm exists anymore.

Maybe you've overlooked the last 13 years have given rise to the Patriot Act, the implementation and expansion of the DHS (and all of their military sized acquisitions), the NDAA, the TSA, the expansion of the roll of FEMA, the ongoing militarization of local LEAs, and the revelations (at least publicly) of the breadth of the NSA's control over all aspects of communication.

You also seem to be misinformed training of the military (in particular the Army) to assist in domestic upheaval, so I've provided a couple of links for you . . .

USArmy Internment/Resettlement Spec Job listing

U.S. Internment and Resettlement Operations Manual
edit on 10/12/13 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Bet ya Rahm Emanuel is pleased......

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

rickymouse
reply to post by Tsu322

Agreed. It sure seems like the government is trying to insight civil unrest. I'm not sure what the plan is, Only those calling the shots know for sure.

the tea party and the republicans have already come out publicly and said that they wanted the shutdown....the tea party candidates said they wanted to shutdown the government as a way to get elected in 2010...there is plenty of video footage.
the democrats want government to work, and know how dependant we all are on our government, and it seems that there are a lot of Americans these last 2 weeks learning that also.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

solomons path
reply to post by Tsu322

When you look at the tactics used during the shutdown and the dangerous, divisive rhetoric employed by the administration.... I can totally agree with you.

I'm sure the Feds would like nothing more than to have an excuse to put their militarized security apparatus in motion.

Your kidding right, it was the stupid tea party fanatics and the Republicans who caused the shutdown not the administration. Go back to civics class lol.

Arab spring what, we don't need no spring lol. What a joke. There are on average 2.5 guns per household in America, even more than children. Ain't Yea i said ain't nobody taking anything away from us.

They are going to cause the end of the world though if they don't watch it. And that is no joke.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

jimmyx

rickymouse
reply to post by Tsu322

the tea party and the republicans have already come out publicly and said that they wanted the shutdown....the tea party candidates said they wanted to shutdown the government as a way to get elected in 2010...there is plenty of video footage.
the democrats want government to work, and know how dependant we all are on our government, and it seems that there are a lot of Americans these last 2 weeks learning that also.

The *Trust but Verify* indicator light is flashing......

Can you post a barrage of information ?

It's time to pay the piper

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join