It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silver ORBs what are they?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ok I recall talking with my father inlaw a long time ago about five years ago about this incounter he had with a flying ORB about the size of a large grapefruit. He was driving down a mountain road in the early dusk, his headlights flashed off of the ORB as he drove under it almost hitting it right on hiw windsheild. he slamed on his brakes and hopped out of the car he looked back to see what the heck it was thinking that it was hainging from a tree or somthing, it was not where he first saw it. It was gone he said he looked around for a second and nothing then he herd a very faint hum from behind him he turned around to find it right behind him at eye level about 12 inches away from his face he said it was just a silver ball sat there for about 3-5 seconds and then took off into the sky slow at first then incresed speed to faster then he could see.

Any way I bring this up because the this morning I went to take out the trash, I leave for work at about 6:00am its still dark out at 6:00 any way I wheel or trash can out to the curb and set it down, Well mu stupid A$$ sets it on the curd wrong and the thing tips over and two bags fall out I am picking the bags up and putting them back into the trash can. I reach down for the second bag and when I look up I see a Silver ORB at the top of our street about 75 feet away or about 2 houses up. At first I think that its my eyes playing tricks on me because I just woke up. So I throw the bag into the can and stair at this thing for a second to see if I am just not seeing it right, like mabey its the street light shining of something? its not moving at all so I think that its the street light reflecting off of something. From where I was standing it looks to be about 2 feet off the ground. I stand there puzzled for about 5seconds it does not move at all. At this point I am convinced my eyes are playing tricks on me so I walk twards it still thinking that mabey one of the kids on the street left a toy in the street as I get about 25 feet away. I notice that my eyes are not playing tricks that there is a silver ball about the size of one of them mini basketballs floating over the street about 2 feet off the ground. I froze for about 3 seconds and it took off into the sky like a bullet. This whole time I herd no noise nothing.

What are they? Anyone else ever see these?

Some kind of probe? spy thing?

Anyone know of any topsecret projects that involved these!

My mind is racing about 100mph this morining it is all I can think about today???????????????

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Intrested]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Sounds wierd, BUT you are not alone.

Many people have witnessed these sightings and apparently people are tying these in with the Chemtrail theory.

Here.

Look familiar?

As it entered the trail, it seemed to dance around. After it came thru the trail it maintained straight and slow flight till it got directly above us.

Thats when I took the pics, It stayed above us for approx 3 min, then moved to the East, directly toward Ellsworth AFB.

I think they are a 'probe' of some kind. Looked small, BUT remember it was the same altitude as the spray plane.

So actually, would have been larger than the Plane. Must be taking Samples of their dirty work, maybe.

Maybe they are probes of kind, these things could be small experiments with "Anti Gravity", although i havent seen them in motion i would guess from what you have said and other witnesses they must be using some sort of Anti-Gravity technology.

Wish i could witness one of these.

hope this helps

Silver Orbs

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
That looks kinda like it yes and no!

That picture is kinda hard to see how how high up it is
but it was much smaller from what I can see that looks like it is up there a ways this was much smaller like about the size mini basket ball.

If it was as high as that thing is there is no way I could see it !

Thanks for the links and info time to start reading up!!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Did it ever occur to you this might be what is used to observe and record. I don't know why it would record you taking out the trash so I would assume it was observing or recording something different. I saw a fairly large blue orb in Arizona when there in August I have a picture but still can't figure out how to post it. We were in the Desert and the where monsoon's all around, where we were it was safe we had a panaramic view all around and so did this orb.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
INFACT!

I remember seeing some sort of "plane" flying along a con/chem-trail a few months ago.

I couldnt tell for definate what it was but it was definately silver and flying along the path of a trail that was already there and this thing was moving VERY slowly almost perpendicular to the "Chem/Con-trail" but i just put it down to an aeroplane although i could not make the shape out and it was not giving out any trails.

Cool! I thought this seemed familiar to me but couldnt think why.

But because this object seemed very far away it must have been alot bigger than your small basket ball size orb.

Nothings to say these probes could easily vary in size.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ya thats why I thought it was some kinda probe or something?

Now that I am thinking about it more and more I am not sure it even knew that I was there until I got close to it and it took off.

I kinda wish that I never saw it. I cant get anything done at work today Damit

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Do you have any Air Force Bases near where you saw it?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yes I live in Omaha Nebraska

Offit AFB
Stragic Air Comand

That is the base that the president landed at on 9/11

Is about 5 miles from here.

new topics

top topics

join