It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Boylan: A Mothership will hover low above Cleveland October 24-27 2013

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

How convenient.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Finally, today's the day. Can't wait, I'm so excited. Like every other prediction on here, you just know it's gonna happen.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

UnBreakable
I can't wait till tomorrow and thru the weekend for this to happen. It will be exciting. I also expect to wake up from my nap with my head sewn to the carpet.

read a few posts above...he changed the dates to November....

Ok, sorry, I didn't see the date change. Now I'll wake up after my Thanksgiving after-dinner nap with my head sewn to the carpet.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

WOW Dr Boylan is so cool! And he has all those powerful connections.. cmon guys just give him the benefit of the doubt.

He had a heart failure and now hes recovering. His star fiends cant really heal him so they waitfor full recovery for one month so they could go on with the party. I think it makes sense!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Aw, maybe its a birthday present to ME!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Don't you see, they are really coming to harvest us for food!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Why is this not in the HOAX bin?

It is simply tragic when people are lead astray like this, I mean Boylan probably bought into this himself and will suffer the consequences of his involvement. I would not want to walk a mile in his shoes right now, he must be feeling terrible.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

My Mom was a Thanksgiving baby too! Or at least some years as you know. Sweet, so you are a special Sag! A powerful birthdate.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hey how's it going g there in Cleveland. Those aliens show up? Yeah told you not to listen to this boob. He's said this so many times in the past. I hate that trusting people get sucked into his insanity.Sorry guys but at least now you know and you won't be sucked in again.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Why are there no father ships.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
Hey how's it going g there in Cleveland. Those aliens show up? Yeah told you not to listen to this boob. He's said this so many times in the past. I hate that trusting people get sucked into his insanity.Sorry guys but at least now you know and you won't be sucked in again.

well, you know they have 2 more days...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by flossy666

Don't you know that Haarp made the clouds to prevent us seeing them.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I am not holding out any hope. This is like the fifth time they were supposed to come. This guy is an ass. And a liar plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Well, maybe they took a wrong turn at the big dipper or something you know

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
These quacks are all a dime a dozen. I am involved in another thread that says they are coming to abduct Prince George with a hard timeline of on or before October 31....and the OP is sticking to his guns.

Gotta love the persistent nature of these folks....at least the other thread the timeline is hard and won't be moved if the OP has a heart issue from being attacked by an alien race with microwaves as happened to Boylan....LOL

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

He does this all the time. Then when it inevitably fails he blames the evil cabal. The man is not playing with a full deck.
You should read some of the e mails he has sent to people simply because they do not believe him. He's nasty to anybody who calls him on these charades. Chancellor of Earth my ass.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Where is that thread? I'd like to see anyone try to take that baby. Kate does not look like a weak woman. Lol . She'd go APE on them. Touch my royal baby and just see where it lands you. Is the tower of London still standing.?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

They missed the exit at that last pulsar. Now they have to back track. Plus you know how often you have to stop if you have kids with you. Potty breaks and Bob's big boy burgers.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

What am I going to do with all that beer I bought!? Crap! I guess I can't let it go to waste.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

They were supposed to be here already. 24-27 It's the 25th . They should be checked in at the econo lodge already having their continental breakfast.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join