It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Boylan: A Mothership will hover low above Cleveland October 24-27 2013

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

"Well since it will probably be a mothership I just figured that was what they wanted... their mother back. "

haaha. You're clever

true that is too. They miss mommy dearest.

edit on 20-10-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

haaha. You're clever

true that is too. They miss mommy dearest.

Well that is a face only an alien could love...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Isn't this what Mother Orange Love Blossom said was gonna happen too.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Better not screw me up on this,I could use a break.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
If this Cleveland event on October 24-27 2013 is really going to happen, I'm expecting a very major preliminary event to occur sometime within the next 2 days that would serve as an advance notice to people that they're gonna visit Cleveland on the 24th.

edit on 21-10-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Dont you just LOVE these 'aliens are coming that never will come' threads??
Whats going to be the excuse when it doesnt happen? the govt warned the away?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Menedes567
If this Cleveland event on October 24-27 2013 is really going to happen, I'm expecting a very major preliminary event to occur sometime within the next 2 days that would serve as an advance notice to people that they're gonna visit Cleveland on the 24th.

edit on 21-10-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

You should probably sign out of ATS, there's no time to waste. You have a WELCOME banner to make, bags to pack and perhaps you should also prepare an assortment of earth delicacies like Orios and Doritos.
Long trip, they will probably want a snack when they land....

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Being from Cleveland I have only one question. Can any of them play quarterback?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Thankfully, only another 3 days until this nonsense can be banished to the trashbin with the other hundreds of date specific threads which never panned out.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Sorry everyone...looks like he has decided to postpone the date until November...LOL! This is the same as all the other quacks that predict this crap....FAIL

Starting this November 28th and for three more days, a Star Nations Mothership will hover low over Cleveland, Ohio's Public Square.
That mothership will be quite large: about 2 miles long (3.2 km) and 8/10 mile wide (1.3 km).
On Sunday Dec. 01, Estican Councillor Xleria and her sister, Variant Altimarian Councillor Isis and her cousin, and Procyon-B Envoy Eve will get out of the mothership to walk in Cleveland's Public Square and meet and greet Humans

Boylan Site

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Richard Boylan??

Second, them aliens are gonna float around in a huge space craft over the US of A? Oh yeah! Like they've nothin' better to do!

This guy is a known hare-brain!

And yet there are those sheeple out there that follow him around like he's the pied piper of Hamlin! Jeeez!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
Sorry everyone...looks like he has decided to postpone the date until November...LOL! This is the same as all the other quacks that predict this crap....FAIL

It just shows that the aliens are scared of the invisible mauve unicorns waiting to kick the crap out of them if they did show!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well let's just get this out of the way shall we...

I told you so....

Somebody had to do it....

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Not to worry...it'll be hovering over the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I can't wait till tomorrow and thru the weekend for this to happen. It will be exciting. I also expect to wake up from my nap with my head sewn to the carpet.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

UnBreakable
I can't wait till tomorrow and thru the weekend for this to happen. It will be exciting. I also expect to wake up from my nap with my head sewn to the carpet.

read a few posts above...he changed the dates to November....

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

IamAbeliever
Being from Cleveland I have only one question. Can any of them play quarterback?

+ 1,000!

And play WELL, I might add!!!

P.S. GO BROWNS!

P.P.S. It is not good weather for UFO watching around these parts.... cold and rainy... Lots of clouds.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

* Reason for 1-month postponement:
The Star Nations Mothership visit over Cleveland has been postponed one month. Here's why. On Wednesday (Oct. 16) evening a Cabal microwave attack was launched against me as I sat in my living room at 9 pm PDT.
The attacking tightly-focused microwave beams were tuned and programmed to remotely excise plaque from my coronary artery walls to thus clog shut my artery and induce a heart attack. It succeeded. By 9:15 pm I was having a serious heart attack.

Star Nations has noted my condition and decided that my being at a mothership hover over Cleveland (starting this Thursday) would be putting an unwise burden on my system after such a strong blow to my body in the past several days. So Star Nations has postponed the visit and hover over Cleveland for a month.
They want Earth's Representative, Councillor Richard Boylan there, and in good health.

source

All sounds legit to me.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

You date got changed to nov.28-dec. 1

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Argyll

* Reason for 1-month postponement:
The Star Nations Mothership visit over Cleveland has been postponed one month. Here's why. On Wednesday (Oct. 16) evening a Cabal microwave attack was launched against me as I sat in my living room at 9 pm PDT.
The attacking tightly-focused microwave beams were tuned and programmed to remotely excise plaque from my coronary artery walls to thus clog shut my artery and induce a heart attack. It succeeded. By 9:15 pm I was having a serious heart attack.

Star Nations has noted my condition and decided that my being at a mothership hover over Cleveland (starting this Thursday) would be putting an unwise burden on my system after such a strong blow to my body in the past several days. So Star Nations has postponed the visit and hover over Cleveland for a month.
They want Earth's Representative, Councillor Richard Boylan there, and in good health.

source

All sounds legit to me.

Indeed, all seems perfectly legitimate....
Face---->Desk

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join