It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Boylan: A Mothership will hover low above Cleveland October 24-27 2013

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hi guys, can you please watch and listen to Dr. Boylan's interview below?

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for watching, please comment, OK?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

I still have those magic beans for sale if you are interested.

(shakes head)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Menedes567
According to Dr. Richard Boylan, a mothership from the Star Nations will hover low above Cleveland around October 24-27 2013.

As there was a lot of unease about these aliens coming and not even being invited I have asked my invisible pink unicorns if they could help, and so they have asked their invisible mauve unicorn relatives in the USA and they assured me they if any alien spaceships arrive above Cleveland they will get the crap kicked out of them and booted onto the 7th dimension.

So when no 2 mile long spaceship appears over Cleveland this month you can thank me and I will quickly pass on that thanks to those responsible for the non appearance.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
There has always been a strange green glow to Lake "Eerie", coincidence?
edit on JWedJ333 by JDJ333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Artlogic

This has been cleared for 2,000 years,

If you can't see it, I'll pray you can;

A quotation from an account written approximately 2,000 years ago by a Gentile Physician who converted to an early Judaic Sect known as Christianity, here is what Dr. Luke wrote whilst inspired by the Holy Spirit of GOD in a Book entitled the Acts of the Apostles:

22 Then Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus and said, “Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious; 23 for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this inscription:

TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.

Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you: 24 “God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. 25 Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things. 26 And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, 27 so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us. 28 for in Him we live and move and have our being
edit on 16-10-2013 by godlover25 because: Finished a quote

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

godlover25

This has been cleared for 2,000 years,

If you can't see it, I'll pray you can;

A quotation from an account written approximately 2,000 years ago by a Gentile Physician who converted to an early Judaic Sect known as Christianity, here is what Dr. Luke wrote whilst inspired by the Holy Spirit of GOD in a Book entitled the Acts of the Apostles:

22 Then Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus and said, “Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious; 23 for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this inscription:

TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.

Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you: 24 “God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. 25 Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things. 26 And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, 27 so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us. 28 for in Him we live and move and have our being
edit on 16-10-2013 by godlover25 because: Finished a quote

I'm sorry but this book you are quoting from is basically an attempt by its author to legitimize the Christian faith in the eyes of Rome by tying it to Judaism, it is a tome of apologist nonsense, a very long letter begging for acceptance from tptb at that time. All of which is completely meaningless in the modern world anyway.

As is often the case in my experience in dealing with theists you have completely sidestepped the clear question I asked, and simply posted a collection of paragraphs from an old text that bears no relevance whatsoever to the discussion at hand.

You say you pray that I understand as though it is in some way difficult to follow what is implied or in fact outright claimed by these ancient ramblings, it is not....

The topic being amusingly discussed is clearly stated in the OP, it is not ambiguous, a rather disreputable character is claiming to predict an alien visitation on a specific date.
You at first implied in your own deliberately vague manner by saying you pray it's a hoax, that its false, I believe this revealed your true opinion.
But in true theistic tradition you then claim that if it happens it is certainly fallen angels.
Never miss an opportunity to proselytize hey

In essence you state that its false, but then immediately after that you hedge your bet by saying if it happens it must be god....explain?

I don't believe you will address the question, I do believe you will respond (if at all) with more quotes from old texts written by barely literate sheep herders and politicians. (AKA nonsense)

Now if you will excuse me, the unicorns are getting a tad restless, I promised to take them to the beach today to see the mermaids, plus I think the leprechauns I pay to feed them have been less than diligent in their duties....

I look forward to reading what Im sure will be an enlightening and entertaining response from you,
Regards,
Artlogic

edit on 16 2013 by Artlogic because: the turtles distracted me

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

hellobruce

Menedes567
According to Dr. Richard Boylan, a mothership from the Star Nations will hover low above Cleveland around October 24-27 2013.

As there was a lot of unease about these aliens coming and not even being invited I have asked my invisible pink unicorns if they could help, and so they have asked their invisible mauve unicorn relatives in the USA and they assured me they if any alien spaceships arrive above Cleveland they will get the crap kicked out of them and booted onto the 7th dimension.

So when no 2 mile long spaceship appears over Cleveland this month you can thank me and I will quickly pass on that thanks to those responsible for the non appearance.

Thankyou in advance

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Artlogic,

I pray you and your entire family are blessed in abundance and given peace and happiness both now and forever,

and that you are cleared of your trespasses and given a clear understanding of Truth,

in Jesus Name,

Amen
edit on 19-10-2013 by godlover25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Hi guys, can you please watch and listen to Dr. Boylan's interview below?

I don't think an interview with the good doc is going to change many minds into believing this man.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I live in the Greater Cleveland, Ohio area, so I'll have first hand knowledge WHEN (snickers) this happens.

Perhaps I should take off work?

Usually when someone makes a 'UFO is going to land on such-and-such a date' prediction, it never happens.

Did I say usually? I meant never.

.....However, there has been UFO's filmed over Lake Erie by by guitarist Michael Lee Hill, just go to youtube and type it in, if interested.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

godlover25

Artlogic,

I pray you and your entire family are blessed in abundance and given peace and happiness both now and forever,

and that you are cleared of your trespasses and given a clear understanding of Truth,

in Jesus Name,

Amen
edit on 19-10-2013 by godlover25 because: (no reason given)

The truth does not elude me my friend, it's everywhere, should you choose to ask the right questions. Whilst I'm a bit disapointed you chose not to engage the query I posed, I still wish you well also....live long and prosper

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

How much for those beans ?

I have set my sundial for this 100% actually happening for real in the mouth taste the rainbow event.
edit on 19-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: I have no sundial

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hey, perhaps we can capture it.
If it picks up any of that Erie water, it may become a Mother wreck.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
We're now 4 days left before our space brothers come to Cleveland for a visit. Are you guys feeling excited? I am

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Menedes567
We're now 4 days left before our space brothers come to Cleveland for a visit. Are you guys feeling excited? I am

Prepare for a major disapointment.

Then think about your life and beliefs.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I am exited to see what happens when these don't show up and you are left trying to explain why it didn't happen.

So, I guess you can say I am exited about this.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I wished a big alien mother ship would show up. It could just hover for a few hours or maybe a day then just leave. No contact needed. Just the mere presents of the craft would be more than enough to get the message across.
"Yes, we are real. Now deal with it"

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Keep the faith brother -- here we have a saying "Don't frighten the horses."
It doesn't say anything about sheep.

mistersmith.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Good one, but of all places to arrive I say 'yay'

They can take my ex mother in law first, but likely she'd be so witchy and lack any kind of intelligence that they'd toss her back. Darn it.

edit on 20-10-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

Good one, but of all places to arrive I say 'yay'

They can take my ex mother in law first, but likely she'd be so witchy that they'd toss her back. Boooo!

Well since it will probably be a mothership I just figured that was what they wanted... their mother back.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join