It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Boylan: A Mothership will hover low above Cleveland October 24-27 2013

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

Thousands of children the world over have not been able to believe Santa into existence. We could wait forever and never confirm the existence of beings from another planet. There is no guarantee that it will eventually happen As a matter of fact the fact that it hasn't happened yet makes the likelihood it ever happening pretty remote.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mistersmith

Secret US military craft. Not a UFO .

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mistersmith

HEY I get results if I type in "fairies". That must mean they are real too.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

NO.
SECOND SORRY

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys.do you think there will be a preliminary major event to occur days before October 24 2013 that would serve as an "advance notice" or "wake-up call" to humanity to inform them about the Cleveland event on the 24th so that when the Mothership appears above Cleveland on the 24th, people there won't freak out and panic?

edit on 14-10-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

You mean like someone with a minor (read: major) intellectual disability posting a thread about it?
Is this thread an "advance notice"?
Are you hearing voices when you close your eyes?
At what time in the morning should I expect this "wake up call"?
Will they call everyone or only Cleveland residents?
Do you expect them to bring turtles?
Everyone likes turtles, should be a raging success....

I know it's a lot of questions but gosh I'm quite sure a lot of enquiring minds are very keen to know the answers

edit on 15 2013 by Artlogic because: turtles

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
It seems clear to me Menedes567, that those who are trying to squash you, reveal a lot about themselves, and nothing about you.

I wonder about the source of this desire some have, to prove you wrong in front of the rest.
You don't have to dig deep to uncover an air of desperation -- it's really important to them that you stop.
Since you seem polite and non-confrontational, they sense an easy target, and count on the support of every giggling adolescent on the back row of the class.

I said they'd revealed nothing about you, but on reflection there is a strong indication that you have an open mind, and a peaceful character.
Not much wrong with that.

mistersmith.

The purpose of debate is not victory, but progress. Joubert.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

mistersmith
You don't have to dig deep to uncover an air of desperation

the only air of desperation is coming from those making up predictions of spaceships arriving, as they know that their "prediction" will fail. Again.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

hellobruce

mistersmith

the only air of desperation is coming from those making up predictions of spaceships arriving, as they know that their "prediction" will fail. Again.

Exactly

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Menedes567
Me: Can't wait for October 24 2013!

edit on Mon Oct 14 2013

why?

what makes you actually believe this? other than extreme gullibility and an inability to spot a fraud
edit on 15-10-2013 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Menedes567
Me: Can't wait for October 24 2013!

Neither can I, to listen to the excuses you come up with as to why there was no UFO over Cleveland!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

mistersmith
It seems clear to me Menedes567, that those who are trying to squash you, reveal a lot about themselves, and nothing about you.

I don't see anyone trying to "squash him" if this person actually believes this they perhaps need some help, all I see revealed about those on the negative side of this somewhat entertaining discussion is a desire to...ahem...deny ignorance

I wonder about the source of this desire some have, to prove you wrong in front of the rest.

I see no need to prove him wrong, he seems to have a handle on that himself

You don't have to dig deep to uncover an air of desperation -- it's really important to them that you stop.

As noted by another one of my fellow giggling adolescents above, the only detectable air of desperation I sense is most certainly coming from the OP, and perhaps a little hint of it coming from your direction too

Since you seem polite and non-confrontational, they sense an easy target, and count on the support of every giggling adolescent on the back row of the class.

he does seem very polite, but not an easy target, do you realize how hard it is to come up with original humor on this topic?

I said they'd revealed nothing about you, but on reflection there is a strong indication that you have an open mind, and a peaceful character.
Not much wrong with that.

agree 100%....but

I see no benefit though myself in enabling this kind naive belief, if you think your helping him by coddling him good luck to you both

Also, for the record mistersmith I do not believe for one second that the universe is bereft of life outside our little rock, but I also do not believe any truly credible evidence exists of it making its way to earth....yet. As someone who lays claim to having witnessed something you could not explain -a UFO- surely you can see how stuff like this being posted sucks any credibility out of the topic and only serves to further the "UFO NUT" stereotype?

mistersmith.

The purpose of debate is not victory, but progress. Joubert.

Have a nice day

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Menedes567
I wish I could fly to Cleveland on the 23rd and stay there at a hotel for 4 days so that I can be among the people there greeting the ETs in that historic meeting....

I would actually pay for you First class flights from anywhere in the world,

5star hotel of your choosing if there are any in Cleveland.

All you would have to do is film it all and upload it to ATS showing this arrival of ET or yet another failed prediction and the disappointment of the believers that gathers to witness.

Would you do that?

do you believe that much in all these dates you keep repeating?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Cleveland? I hope they lock their doors.
If an intelligent species were going to travel to Earth, surely they would pick another city to come visit.
One less armed maybe?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Menedes567
A 3.2 km mothership would be so large..... If this really happens, everyone at Cleveland can see it and record videos and take pictures of such a city-sized behemoth hovering above them. That reminds me of the scenes in Independence Day when those city-size ships hovers above major Earth cities.

A 3.2 km mother would be so large?

How large would it be? is that a 3.2 km Diameter or a disc craft,

Is it 3.2 Km cubed giving the volume?

3.2 KM isn't really city sized, thats only 2 miles and its not a size but a distance from one point to another.

What other sources are mentioning this date, end of October?

Are you willing to share or like all the others saying this time frame its "private intel"?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Artlogic

Almost choked on coffee, cheers

I need new underwear after laughing so hard,

so no cheers from me, but thanks anyway

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Phage

Will you stop posting this stuff if it doesn't happen?

Please?

Is that the dumbest question you have ever asked on ATS Phage?

Be honest now,

Look at the OPs other dates that they have mentioned in the past and tell us that wasn't the dumbest you have ever asked on ATS.

edit on 15-10-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I wonder which way the OP will spin when his "prophecy" totally fails.

No spinning what so ever,

they will just keep chuggin along

chigga chigga chigga, toot toot,

cut of OPs legs they will keep chuggin along like the little engine that could.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

hellobruce

mistersmith

You mean it's not going to happen? Geez, most other date specific predictions on here come true. (sarcasm off)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Well I'm going to pray for two things;

1. this is just a hoax and completely untrue, some cooks wild fantasty and delusion,

2. if this has any hint of Truth to it, that their are faithful and devoted Christian Saints their to expose these frauds for what they are, fallen angels.

God bless

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

godlover25

Well I'm going to pray for two things;

1. this is just a hoax and completely untrue, some cooks wild fantasty and delusion,

2. if this has any hint of Truth to it, that their are faithful and devoted Christian Saints their to expose these frauds for what they are, fallen angels.

God bless

Fascinating, begging for help from a myth to protect you from a someone else's delusion.
To me this is not unlike praying (begging) to Poseidon to protect you from the teenage mutant ninja turtles.
Besides it seems a tad rude to join this thread and hijack this poor fellows UFO related topic with your own display of cognitive dissonance....still it is a public forum.

Now I have a question, your first point states that you pray it's a hoax/delusion, clearly revealing your opinion that it is as such....
And yet in your second point you claim to know exactly who/what is coming, if its not a fraud of course....this my friend is classic "I don't know, therefore god", so how do you explain this contradiction?
I think you are simply hedging your bets....
No need to pray for me, I don't fear the unknown

Kind regards,
Artlogic

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join