It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Boylan: A Mothership will hover low above Cleveland October 24-27 2013

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

KEMIK
This stuff is getting really, really old. Outlandish claims...buy my book...show me some attention...I want to be on tv...pay me to show up at your kids birthday party...

Can someone please bring something credible to the table?

I'm going to setup a website, make some ridiculous claims, write a book, and monetize the site. Oh, and my background is in graphic design and web development so I'll make it real pretty. Draw up some aliens that I had contact with the other day at Walmart. Money in the bank!

Please tell me it won't look like this.

www.homerswebpage.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I don't know why, but I'm always amazed when I encounter people who believe this stuff. I know there are gullible (and even crazy) people out there, yet for some reason I am always shocked when I encounter them.

OP: Hypothetically speaking, if Aliens don't show up in Cleveland (LOL) like you think they will, what will be your excuse for this failed prophecy? Will you admit it was nonsense to begin with? I'll be back to check up with you when nothing happens.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think this is a true news.

Topher Grace played the role of Eric Foreman, ( from That 70's show, not the one from Dr. House... ), and he was in Cleveland.

Then, Topher Grace became Venom!!! And if you did follow Marvel Comics in the past, you'll know Venom is an extra-terrestrial entity. So there is your link.

They are coming to retrieve it and bring it back where it belongs...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

That site is great! Old school c.1995

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
For those of you who are keeping count.. What number is this one? I'm guessing 7...

Every x amount of months, a claim or prophetic event pops up and holds to the belief that a ufo will do something..

Of coarse with the back stories provided, it makes claim that this one is more likely because...fill in blank....

We should relize that one of these is bound to happen.. I mean the law of probability alone.. If you say something enough it's bound to hit from pure luck.. Woe when that day comes.. The lucky winner will rocket to rock star status and make any number of absurd claims and predictions..

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

That's not fair to Drew now is it? What have you against Drew Carey ? Other than you're not a fan ?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

True that. Bring on the mai tais and the pinacolodas.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Ok that clears things up. They are Valerie Bertinelli fans.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by drboylan

Ha ha Dr Boylan had his post removed. LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Phage
Just a reminder to people about the Dr.
www.ufowatchdog.com...

Phage,

This guy could easily run for public office and win, he certainly has the right credentials.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I call dibs on Ambassador to the Aliens!!
edit on 13-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: edited to make more sense...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
What truly amazes and confounds me about these claims..

To my knowledge aliens have yet to be proven.. Yet we have guys like the good DR who not only say they do exist.. But, he also knows the hierarchy and daily lives of multiple species..

Galactic federation.. One too many Star Trek episodes.. Lol

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
So when this doesnt happen can you promise us you wont make any more threads about this liar Dr. Boylan?
edit on 13-10-2013 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

The world is divided HooHaa, between those who have seen a UFO, and those who have not.
I did, when I was eight.
Fortunately the rest of my primary school class, our teacher, and two adult helpers also saw what was quite an impressive display.
So for me, there's no problem -- I grew up in a busy universe.
And when grown-ups laughed at the idea of aliens, I learned to keep quiet.

There is a natural human tendency to deny the existence of things we don't understand -- I'm sure you've noticed.
A good example is dowsing.
I've studied its history, and current use by most militaries, oil gas and water companies, etc.
Since dowsing has been employed in the "War on Terror" its status in the media has declined to somewhere between the Tarot and the tea-leaves --- it is now a secret weapon, and we are not encouraged to talk about it. If we do, the chance is that some ignorant loud-mouth will regurgitate some media-sourced piffle -- and the truth sinks further beneath the waves.

Some people seek to know the unknown, others are frightened of it -- and the latter often try to restrain the former, their world view not being sufficiently robust to accept new revealed truth.

Would that it were, HooHaa, would that it were.

mistersmith.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

He was an Altairian.

like an altairian from SG1? I thought the wraith and then a plague wiped them out.

cool. Glad they made it.

I hope they are coming to give us the rest of the story of SG Universe. One season was just not enough. I mean that too. I loved that show.

EDIT:
If by any chance they are Altairians from star trek could they bring us the recipe for Altairian brandy? I would love to try that.

EDIT to ADD:
If they are the altairians from Hitchhikers guide to the universe, will they bring us some real money? You know, since the alterian dollar is the principal medium of exchange in the milky way galaxy. We only have fiat toilet paper here and could use some REAL money.

edit on 10 14 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

mistersmith
and current use by most militaries, oil gas and water companies, etc.

care to show us evidence that any military uses it? Why have none of these "dowsers" been unable to win the JREF $1million challenge....

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

TDawgRex

KEMIK
This stuff is getting really, really old. Outlandish claims...buy my book...show me some attention...I want to be on tv...pay me to show up at your kids birthday party...

Can someone please bring something credible to the table?

I'm going to setup a website, make some ridiculous claims, write a book, and monetize the site. Oh, and my background is in graphic design and web development so I'll make it real pretty. Draw up some aliens that I had contact with the other day at Walmart. Money in the bank!

Please tell me it won't look like this.

www.homerswebpage.com...

Just for the record, that's NOT my homepage!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

hellobruce,

I sense your resistance to the idea of dowsing.
(I didn't even need my dowsing rods).
Fortunately your education is not my responsibility.
It's yours.

If you want to know what I know about the art, you'll have to do what I did -- approach it with an open mind, and take time to study the subject. It's not easy, (does that deter you ?), but I find it fascinating and rewarding.

You might try the American Society of Dowsers, or its British equivalent.
But I don't think you will.

I get the impression you don't want to know.
That you weren't trying to find out what I know, but trying to prove me wrong.
Otherwise you would have typed "Dowsing" into a search bar.
Then you might have learned something.

A different approach would have received a different response.

mistersmith.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Guys.do you think there will be a preliminary major event to occur days before October 24 2013 that would serve as an "advance notice" or "wake-up call" to humanity to inform them about the Cleveland event on the 24th so that when the Mothership appears above Cleveland on the 24th, people there won't freak out and panic?

edit on 14-10-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join