It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

light (control/order) is the god of this world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Most gods are controling in some ways and they speak of light. Light is order/control.

This world is very much controled. Did you know, in magic, energy of different colors/light is visualized to control/manipuLate to w h atever eff e ct you want ?

God is light, but even most Satanists are taught to work with "light". Onlt few focus on black flame (darkness/chaos).

Some claim this world is ran by Satanists but ORDER itself is lighr as darkness is chaos.

Out of darkness bring light to control
Out of chaos bring order to control.

Most do nor understand Satan ( force of darkness chaos) only different types of angels/light beings, but even these contriling beings can jide in darkness to conceal their identity.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Nice idea/theory!

Studies have often proven how room colors affect mood

And my personal belief is since matter is illusion, the universes consists of energy and where u have higher energy (photons) there creation and where you have only low energy particles you had destruction

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I am very understand with peoples bad spelling, but could you try to spell a bit better it helps with the understanding of what you are writing about.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You are not being careful in your selection of wording. God is not light. Light is a reflection of god. There are not "gods" there is only one god. What you are describing as "gods" are merely the higher powers. There are lower powers of the same magnitude as well.

Be more precise if you want to attempt to describe something do delicate. You could easily confuse and mislead people.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

"In the beginning there was darkness and void"

Many religion s say this was the "BEGINNING" and yes colors and light (street lights) can control mood. With our technology nostly red orange and yellow.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

I guess it depends on how you define "god" according to most people and the bible , god is light.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

So since light is a lower creation, you are god?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

According to most people and the bible huh? I believe your label is misleading.

You go wrong where you believe one is able to define god.
edit on 12-10-2013 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thewholetruth

I didn't say it was "lower" or "higher" than, anything, just that light abd its many for m s/colors are used to manipulation for control.

Light is power/influence/control and most people seek it

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by thewholetruth

I didn't say it was "lower" or "higher" than, anything, just that light abd its many for m s/colors are used to manipulation for control.

Light is power/influence/control and most people seek it

I suppose that's true having a lot of light, means you can make your own kingdom. Hopefully you're not a type of light, otherwise you could be manipulated.

edit on 12-10-2013 by thewholetruth because: .

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
"Light" is not control/order. For control and laws come from the dark hats, and Virtues, Equality and Love is from higher levels.

I do not take my understanding of light and dark from religions OR from distorted mystery schools that like to turn things around asshat over.

But from personal experiences. One can wonder what form of light we experience in the matrix, for the sun emits full spectrum. ie. if you could stand in a sunbeam in space without your veil in place limiting you, you would see everything.

However, where light comes from is interesting too. Light a candle and the candle emits millions of nano diamonds. Light comes in from Beyond, endless and eternal.

But here is the basic experiences: shadow ones: dark. The darkest spot on the porch with very tall cedar hedge making this darker than any other place, got lots of scary threats. Had major intimidation given. I stand my love and light ground, though alarmed enough to jump inside some evenings. Closets and under the bed aren't given their reputation in horror movies without a reason. Portals and access does exist and its good to wear clean underwear.

But being quite psi with alot of incoming communiction and working very hard on refining my reactions to family and arguments, to being there for others, and striving to overcome issues that divide people, striving to understand the other side, and have compassion, have gained protection.

But just a video can nudge a memory, or knowing where recognition and joy flows through me and i'm greeting Someone/Family and thanking them for all the love and help being given.

Watch sunrise video's in a quiet meditate state and see what happens. I've had the veil lift on me, and just had Love/Light and joy flood through me. RECOGNITION AND PURE DELIGHT AT FAMILY AND HOME.

You've got it all backwards. It might be talking of a finer higher frequency light, everything here is full spectrum. A light behind the light, or the real essence of light beings.

Try to let go of everything that is conditioned in any belief system and just feel within.

When you get the veil lift, its not on every video, its like different frequencies and some of them have Family, shining through. The sun is multi portal system, so there is a variety of types of access occuring.

Use your inner spirit/soul knowing. The miracles of getting floods of recognition is beyond happiness. There aren't words to decribe it while being stuck in this world, trying to assist yourself and others wake up and become more loving.

A recent experience that was so precious, a few days ago. When I step out on the front porch often have a fear program come in, ie scary movie of someone suddenly attacking. This time, I confronted it, said, no those are your thoughts, i don't concur, my free will is to have positive happy thoughts, and so I turned off the outer light and pictured peace and safety and constant protection over our happy home.

I opened the door and it was like a beam of pure beautiful radiant love, and there was woman,family? mother? flooded through me and I was stunned and happy, and started giving thanks, and my spirit almost separated from me, I wasn't confined in my body suit, light and aware, and had recognition and gratitude. It wasn't just recognition flooding in, but the joy of home/heaven/family, in this beautiful exquisite way, that your spirit almost leaps out to that recognize embrace. That was coming from the stars above.

And then downloads day after day to keep refining, walk in all your families shoes, show understanding, empathize with them, do not sweat the little stuff here, or mishaps, but love and peace, and envision happiness for yourself and all others, flow it out to others, try to nudge others to heal and be happy and positive.

You're wrong about the light, is all I can say.

Time-lapse Sunrise on Catalina Island

" Sunrise" Time-lapse Music by Marcome

mother sun, gives birth to the planets, water and elements of the solar system and nurtures all life here, and like a mirror, reflecting our home from beyond.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Control and Law comes from the dark side, free your mind.

Time Lapse - Sun Rise - Beaver Lake, Kelowna BC

Sunrise in Peachland Aug 15

The prime directive is to free this planet.
edit on 12-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Light and Life come from the God of this World and the God of the Universe, the Father Elohim, HaShem and His Son Jesus Christ our Lord and their Holy Spirit,

light and death come from the god of this world, the Beast who is the Devil and Satan, which is the evil in every man and the evil master of evil spirits, the darkness and death and decay of this world, the god of this age who has blinded the majority of humanity unless the Glorious Light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ shines on there minds and Enlightens them unto the Truth,

God bless you and your family and this thread, in Jesus Name,

Amen

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

In many magic/witchcraft traditions (including mine), light is simply increase and dark is decrease. So, for example, if I am helping somebody get through their alcoholism, I would use "black" craft work in order to decrease the addiction. That doesn't sound all that bad, does it?

Normally, though, I only use white for purifying or opening channels for vulnerability. In that sense, white magic has far greater potential for nefarious dealings than black. I just stick with green crafts for the most part just to be safe.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
In relation to OP premise arpgme, is the LIGHT & DARK discussed based on a CREATOR Creations interpretations/perceptions of Environment suit (body) detected Environment Reflected Light or the effect the BRIGHT can have on a conscious collective covered in Dark consciousness no matter CREATOR Creation Energy Groups.

Is it the LIGHT & DARK associated with SEEING however a CREATOR Creation visually sees or are the LIGHT & DARK ENERGIES associated with a CREATOR Creations ability to Recognize negative/positive activities & behaviors and interact accordingly in a Light or Dark fashion? 1 wonders...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
An interesting theory but have nothing to do with the real light from my point of view that is a physical thing that the religions try to describe.

Why not experience the light and then tell ous your theories about what it is? I have 2 suggestions:
Chakra meditation or learning reiki healing.

Flow a little light into another person to increase the bodies natural way to heal and remove blockage in the bodies energy circulation and then tell me how the light works.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
god is good
light is but a perception of our existence, something we can interact with.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
are you talking about the Light or the LIE-ght....?

its too bad there aren't any Zoroastrians on here to "enlighten" us....

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

IandEye
are you talking about the Light or the LIE-ght....?

its too bad there aren't any Zoroastrians on here to "enlighten" us....

Zoroastrians?

the OP's got some sort of Gnostic thing going, but a bit jumbled,
'e needs some "little helpers" to straighten it all out.

Gnostics are those set within a world where they are the spiritual persons (pneumatikoi) who possess the light particles and need only to be awakened in order to inherit their destinies. In the world there are also said to be psychic persons (psychikoi), who are a grade lower and need to work for whatever salvation they may be able to attain. The Gnostics often identified such psychics with Christians and understandably irritated the Christian heresiologists such as Irenaus. The third division of this view of humanity is composed of material persons (hylikoi or sarkikoi), who have no chance to inherit any form of salvation but are destined for destruction. Accordingly, it should be obvious that such a view of anthropology is very deterministic in orientation.
books.google.com.pr... neumatikoi%29+who+possess+the+light+particles+and+need+only+to+be+awakened&source=bl&ots=HIbuL_BGT4&sig=yKh-JEGaksPPWsOSrWf_C3qIzGE&hl=en&sa=X&ei=PeRZ Ur_cAo_o8QSHhoGwCw&ved=0CC4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Gnostics%20are%20those%20set%20within%20a%20world%20where%20they%20are%20the%20spiritual%20persons%20%2 8pneumatikoi%29%20who%20possess%20the%20light%20particles%20and%20need%20only%20to%20be%20awakened&f=false

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

The God of this world? Your book says the God of this world is Satan.

2 Corinthians 4
4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

As for the OP, you are the light. Your image (what you see, the appearance itself) is the light of God. Your image is pure light, otherwise you would be blind.

Like my profile says, it's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. What you see is the image of God, which we are made in.

top topics

join