It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Shoot his Wife and Posted a Photo of the Bloody Body on his Facebook!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Why face book..this man creazy sensational psycopat!

After fatally shooting his wife during a heated argument, Derek Medina insisted to police that he posted a photo of the bloody body on his Facebook page out of a twisted sense of compassion.

“So the family would know and be notified and they could rush over there and get my stepdaughter,” Medina told Miami-Dade detectives in a video-taped sworn statement released Friday as part of his criminal case.

I really sick of this guy..if i there i will kick his face..!

Sory mod..just angry and feel so sick..

Medina, calmly and with no hint of remorse, told detectives that Jennifer Alfonso, unarmed and punching him around the neck, posed a lethal threat after he disarmed her of a knife during a tussle in the kitchen of their South Miami townhouse. He insisted he was in fear for his life because “she kept on punching me like crazy.”

Why did he turn himself in?

“Cause I’m not a killer. And it was self-defense,” Medina told detectives in a rambling, often disjointed statement taken in an interrogation room hours after surrendering. “I’m very … I honor my country. I honor my state. I honored my city of South Miami. I do not feel that I’m guilty and I feel like … this was self-defense.”

So hand versus gun..wth? ! Whoaaaa honor country? This man really creazy

link
edit on 12-10-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

If anyone else is wondering why this was posted, there is video on the site of him making his confession.
Much love Cheesy.

The autopsy report notes that Jennifer Alfonso, 27, suffered a slew of gunshot wounds to her left forearm, a clear indication she was trying to shield herself from the volley of gunfire from her husband. Many of the bullets traveled at a downward angle, the report says, with one bullet entering her right chin at such a steep downward angle that it lodged itself in her back at the right side of her ribs. Gunpowder residue also was found on her left hand and forearm, and right side of her neck and chin, a sign that she was shot at point-blank range in the tight quarters of the South Miami townhouse kitchen.

In all, examiners recovered seven bullets and two bullet fragments from Alfonso’s body. Medina suggested to detectives that he shot her in self-defense only after she began “punching him,” according to an arrest report.

Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

edit on 12-10-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Thorneblood
reply to post by cheesy

If anyone else is wondering why this was posted, there is video on the site of him making his confession.
Much love Cheesy.

Whoaaaa is that true sir? So thia guy already planed for this..its madnes..

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

No Cheesy, this happened months ago. The article was about the release of his video taped confession and linked to the autopsy report the day before.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Oh Yeah I remember this story.

Remember him being a total weirdo and his weird ego-driven YT videos.

I remember video of him ?kickboxing? or something similar...

May the Rear Admiral show him no mercy.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

He claims it was self defense, which is why he turned himself in.
Listen to his confession.
Apparently the wife had lost custody of her kids in 2008-Present, was in a crack house and alcoholic?
Marijuana, Cocaine, Ecstasy? Those are his words, mind you, but it seems part of an extended conversation before the video starts.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Lysergic
Oh Yeah I remember this story.

Remember him being a total weirdo and his weird ego-driven YT videos.

I remember video of him ?kickboxing? or something similar...

May the Rear Admiral show him no mercy.

Y3s show no mercy to this man!
And look your stars..its real sir? Wow creazy..are you ever sleep sir?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Thorneblood
reply to post by cheesy

No Cheesy, this happened months ago. The article was about the release of his video taped confession and linked to the autopsy report the day before.

A month ago? Tq sir i am sory for this..my bad..

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ironically;

He’s also a self-published author, with titles including “How I Saved Someone’s Life and Marriage” and “Family Problems Thru Communication and How a Judgmental and Selfish Attitude Is Destroying the World We Live in Because the World Is Vanishing Beneath Our Eyes,”
www.theepochtimes.com...

new topics

top topics

join