It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shutdown is Treason: Citizen Recall Amendment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Willtell
reply to post by StallionDuck

Its people who think like you that perpetuates the system with conditioned ignorance.

Why are you attacking me? Did I hit a soft spot? This shows your character and, taking a page from your book, a common tactic of liberals.

You can’t identify problems because you refuse to deal with practical reality and hide behind elusive conspiracy rhetoric so nothing ever changes

I'm not hiding behind anything. I'm doing what my God given right empowers me to be able to do, state my opinion and my stance on my slice of pie invested in this country. Who are you to take that away from me? Though, you call me an idiot by saying I can't identify problems and claim I spout rhetoric because it's not your way of thinking. When you hold the democrats as real world troubleshooters, you have me wondering just how the education system faired for you.

You have to form strategic partners on issues to get anywhere not just spout pie in the sky Alex Jones conspiracy theories.

Who the hell is alex jones and what does he have to do with anything I said? Now you're saying I can't think for myself? Remember, I'm the one standing outside of party lines here. I don't have a need to clump with the chumps. I can make my own educated guess based on what I see, and what I see in BOTH parties are stupidity.

By the way, you do realise you're on a conspiracy heavy site, don't you? Now that's funny right there!

I doubt you could identify who is really running the show and even if you could would not have a clue on what to do about it.

Really? Let me take a stab at this. Oh yes! Government! Am I right? That includes BOTH parties, including the one you seem to be heavily defend. As I see it, the democrats are running everything right now, correct? They seem to be the ones who are making all of the rules right now. So, if I had to blame anyone for our current state, I would blame them more so, first! But, I'm an equal opportunity kinda guy. I blame both for the screwing of our country, our laws, our constitution and so much more.

All you do is espouse rhetoric so the elite never get touched

So now you say you know me, while continualy attacking me.

Look here, old buddy, old pal. The reason you're wrong here is, I hardly touch politics because not only does it boil my blood, but most of the people involved in the doo doo slinging are too full of themselves to know the difference between bad and good. Most have personal agendas. That's what this is about right? Look deep into yourself, in your purpose of this thread, even. Tell me you honestly believe that government on any side do not have an agenda. Please, oh please tell me that! I need a good laugh today.

If you used your head you would realize they, these hidden powers you speak of, hire people like the Tea party to do their bidding so the only way to fight back is to expose and fight them

You really need to control that temper. You're making liberals look like a bunch of hotheads. I don't want you getting a heart attack or anything like that.

What hidden powers? I didn't speak of any hidden powers. I'm starting to wonder who's delusional here. Once again, what do I have to do with a tea party? I'm drinking tea. Does that count? A good old cup of hot green tea. Unsweetened of course, so all that sugar doesn't cloud my judgment.

You're talking about all of this fighting, but you're the one fighting me about something that doesn't even relate to anything I said. So, calm down there tiger. You're starting to smear your stripes.

What this means is that YOU are the troll.

With that bold "you", i'm starting to think you're really talking to someone else but responding to me or you're really fallen off the rocker, mate. So, either way, that means you are trolling me. That there is funny too.

People like YOU bandy about nonsense like “ look behind the politicians”

Oh please tell me more about me?

“They all are evil”

And you're possessed. Phahahaha!

And guess what?

Buddy boy, you had me guessing this whole response. I'm still scracthing my head and for good reason.

Nothing changes; nothing gets done, as the usual suspects continue to destroy the American people.

with all that hotheaded arguing, I would guess not. Is that alka seltzer or are you foaming a bit? Rabid maybe?

Because you read Alex Jones and are deluded you understand something.

You don’t understand a dam thing.

I understand one thing, I have no clue who the hell this alex guy is. Tell ya what. I'm going to do what most hotheaded libs fail to do. I'm actually going to go look this feller up and see what he's about. If you hate him, he must be something intersting. Hey, it even looks like we have something in common, though I have no idea what.

Hey, you have a good day now. Sounds like you need one.

Yep This thread has a hell of a lot of social issues and serious unrest. I just got a windbag full in one post directed my way.

~cheers!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join