It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The protest that never happened.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hi.

Zeeda Andrews.

Remember the name because she is crazy. A witch?

www.usnews.com...

This story was originally posted at 1:47 p.m. Monday:

Monday was October 7th.

Tractor-trailer drivers will intentionally clog the inner loop of the Washington, D.C., beltway beginning on the morning of Oct. 11, according to a coordinator of the upcoming "Truckers Ride for the Constitution" rally.
Andrews said last week 3,000 truckers had RSVP-ed to the event, and Conlon says he's now lost count of the number. He says he's receiving around 100 emails a day from prospective participants.

posted october 11, 2013
www.usatoday.com...

Rain, not trucker protest, slows D.C.-area traffic

Video cams occasionally showed three trucks rolling side by side, clogging up cars and other trucks behind them, but the Beltway otherwise keep truckin'. At one point, according to the Virginia State Police, four commercial vehicles slowed traffic to 15 mph after the drivers rode side-by-side across all four northbound lanes of I-495 in Virginia. Police pulled the drivers over and warned them not to impede traffic.

Zeeda Andrews, conservative activist and co-organizer, is a Tennessean, former country music singer and conservative patriot who lives in Jacksonville. She has actively called for Obama to be impeached.
A fundamentalist Christian, Andrews has said she opposes Islam and believes the president is a Muslim and "the Antichrist." She also disputes official explanations for the Sept. 11 and Boston Marathon terror attacks.

I agree with a few things she says but I think she's a freaking nut.

edit on 11-10-2013 by justreleased because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I wasn't expecting much from this protest and it pretty much went dud.
The MSM just can't resist the opportunity to tie people with mental issues to 9/11 truth.
People who reject the laws of physics in favor of the official explanation need their heads examined too imo.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Not denying that 9/11 is.....

but honestly this woman is mental.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

come on you guys when does common sense take over?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
The MSM just can't resist the opportunity to tie people with mental issues to 9/11 truth.
People who reject the laws of physics in favor of the official explanation need their heads examined too imo.

not even on topic but i guess that doesn't matter if you've been a member forever. (rolling my eyes at you).

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It was kind of like a modern day version of the War of the Worlds radio broadcast only the ending wasn`t as climatic. I did enjoy the links of the virginia DOT beltway cams, it brought back some good memories.
It certainly didn`t live up to the hype, definitely not a boston tea party moment in history.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

justreleased

Asktheanimals

not even on topic but i guess that doesn't matter if you've been a member forever. (rolling my eyes at you).

Moderators don't need to be on topic, that is like pulling a cop over for speeding. "Technically" they are supposed to follow the same rules as US, but in practice it NEVER happens, no matter WHAT forum you are in (or what city/state/nation the cops are in, lol).

Sorry, this was off topic too I guess

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

supermarket2012

justreleased

Asktheanimals

Moderators don't need to be on topic, that is like pulling a cop over for speeding. "Technically" they are supposed to follow the same rules as US, but in practice it NEVER happens, no matter WHAT forum you are in (or what city/state/nation the cops are in, lol).

Sorry, this was off topic too I guess

Ohhh was that a moderator?@!? lol

oh well.

your post is good i'm the op so i'm the boss.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Best not on topic thread ever!!! lol

But since the protest never happened, are we really off-topic not discussing it?...

My dad was a trucker, and many times there were protests called for some reasons, and it always never happened... It drove him mad...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

justreleased

Asktheanimals

If you don't want people commenting on subjects don't include it in your opening post.
I felt bad that no one was responding to your thread.
If you truly feel it's OT feel free hit the complaint button, that's why it's there.

top topics

join