It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Keepers: Secret Societies and the Roles they Play

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

but that's where "WE", "THE PEOPLE", went wrong over the millenia... we focused mOar on better, faster, stronger - keeping up with the jonese's, per se. (???)

It'd be damn near impossible to attempt any sort of 'restructuring' at this point in time.

too many irons in too many fires - invested interests, if you will.

and they're not about to relinquish hold of the 'commodities' they've since taken in hand/control of.

land. nations. entire economies, etc

ME?

individual secession, if you will, is the only way..

???

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

It wasn't the people at all though, I know my parents were mistaught by television and my grandparents mistaught by radio and newspapers. After all the horrible wars TPTB have been starting since the French revolution, people looked out to be led and the ones who were leading us cared only for themselves.

All it takes is a leader that isn't greedy, and won't be assassinated before he can even become a leader

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

On that. I'm out for the night.

Not disputing your assertions, just saying, that in today's day and age, it would seem mOar a pipe dream folly, as opposed to any sort of potential reality, despite and no matter the effort made to change such.

Folks have allowed themselves, over the generations/decades, to become FAR too dependent upon that structure they cast a vote for every 2 years or so... 't least here in the states.

Individual Complacency would seem the FAR greater contributing factor to where we find ourselves, at the moment, IMHO.

People are strange. People are lazy.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Alright man, and I can really see what you mean but you need to have faith. Like you said people are strange. Everywhere people want change. And damn, I only heard recently the verdict in the George Zimmerman case, Martin Luther King had a dream.. I think people might want that to become reality for a start!

Good night, remember keep your view open; reality is based on perception and your mind can create its on perceptions if you try!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

oh. I've not intended nor meant anything in a negative fashion, and still hold hope for humanity to see beyond that which is given us via the 6 o'clock sNewZe.

I just long for folks to wake up and see the world for the wonderment that it truly is, beyond their everyday scope/view, if you will.

as per my name here.

want to make all to see. nothing more. nothing less.

just that there's more to life for each and every, than that which they're presented with on a daily basis.

to step back and see outside of that, is all.

to fathom or take a gander at 'the bigger picture', if you will. (???)

the moar that do. the better this world will be, IMHO.

????

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Wake up? Aren't Americans getting handed out all sorts of prescription drugs for any mental issue? Plus the fluoride in the water.. it's not going to be easy for people to not feel indifference when they're not in a sane mind! Your country isn't sleeping, it's medicated!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join