It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obamacare worst thing to happen to the U.S. since slavery"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Eryiedes

Bassago
You're saying peoples defensive response to ideology or religion is caused by brain damage? In this case because someone (myself) posted a thread that was not in accordance with their beliefs? I'd have to read a lot more on that subject before I gave it credence, never heard of priming.

For those who will ask, there is SO much information in this video series that I couldn't possibly encapsulate it all so copy the links and watch them when you can...but everything I mentioned is found in Part IV.
The evidence is ironclad.
I hope this is not seen as a derailment. He asked...I answered.

Thanks, hopefully it's not. I asked for your sources in regards to this particular topic. While it applies across the board in the political arena I'd wanted to see it in regard to "Obamacare is worse than slavery" topic. Normally I don't consider YouTube as much of a source but will take a look. Would prefer scientific journals and articles. I'll use the Google machine.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I believe sources are supplied throughout the video series but you'd have to watch them to find them listed.
Direct references are found just under the youtube video window.
(Just hit the "show more" icon)
Happy viewing.

-Amitaba-

edit on 15-10-2013 by Eryiedes because: Added Sentiment

edit on 15-10-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Wouldn't a more accurate conservative quote be something like "Obamacare is the worst thing to happen to the U.S. since the abolishment of slavery"?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Konichiwa,

Some of you may not know this but In-Q-tel (venture capital firm for the CIA) is not only responsible for all the ACA but Healthcare.gov software as well.

www.socrata.com...

There is to be no expectation of privacy says the websites hidden disclaimer:

“You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transmitting or stored on this information system.”

The admission to openly share data with other government entities means this is a direct violation of the HIPAA regulations for medical privacy.

www.mrctv.org...

So, what does the CIA's "Socrata" technology in this system mean?

“Socrata will work with the CIA and other intelligence agencies to transform raw data into a format easily utilized and accessible to the intelligence community...Healthcare.gov captures the personal data provided during the Obamacare enrollment process for this spy grid database.”

This means any data you put up on the ACA or Healthcare.gov sites goes DIRECTLY to the NSA.

"Healthcare.gov is specifically designed to gather your most intimate details such as social security number, annual salary, place of employment, immigration status, military background, criminal history, physical place of residence, bank account numbers and much more. This information is simply shuttled directly to the NSA where it is then used to cross-tabulate all your phone calls, texts, social media posts, website surfing habits, credit card purchase habits and much more."

If those aren't valid enough reasons to oppose O-BWAHHH-macare on principal, I don't know what is.

SLEEP TIGHT!!!

-Amitaba-

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join