It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Builders of Empire: The Freemasons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
But there is more, the tenses in Revelation change interestingly and I'll discuss it more when I have more time to think about it. For instance:

Rev 1:20 "The mystery, of the seven stars which thou SAWEST in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars ARE the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou SAWEST ARE the seven churches."

Both past and present tense are used.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeMason

You're wrong, remember that the bible has been purposefully changed to hide information about UFOs, the revelation is a past event of God and and an army of flying vehicles at war with Satan, and obviously since he has returned revelation has to happen again. That's why it's called the revelation

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

You're wrong, remember that the bible has been purposefully changed to hide information about UFOs, the revelation is a past event of God and and an army of flying vehicles at war with Satan, and obviously since he has returned revelation has to happen again. That's why it's called the revelation

This makes no sense at all. The message of the Bible is very clear and incompatible with space alien theories.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Excellent. I'm actually trying to put together a diagram that shows the spread of Freemasonry around the globe...this will probably help.

reply to post by Annunak1

What nonsense is this? Freemasonry does no harm to our souls nor do we commit any evil.

FYI, I'm 29...not all that old.

reply to post by TrueBrit

That's a bit harsh. There is so much good in Freemasonry, but its private nature makes it a convenient target for the ignorant.

For all they have done, and are yet to do, they are a thousand times damned.

And what have we done that is so damnable?

reply to post by Annunak1

You should really do more research. Only 14 Presidents have been Masons, but alas there's nothing that they did to suggest Freemasonry is evil.

They are evil and everything that they stand for is horse doodoo.

So temperance/moderation, fortitude, prudence, charity, tolerance, faith, hope, justice, brother love, relief/charity, honesty, morality, rectitude of life, and equality is wrong?

If you think the virtues espoused by Freemasonry are wrong then you have no moral compass.

I have looked in their eyes and all i saw was empty souls.

Uh huh.

I do love the petty attacks though, you sure have the moral ground on this argument. LOL

reply to post by ScottProphhit

In your opinion, but your not God and cannot know His plans. Plus, didn't Christ say He would come again like a thief in the night (ie we don't know when he'll show up)...but keep playing your games chicken little.

reply to post by ScottProphhit

He's retelling a vision, a prophecy, of course it's going to have some past tense in it from the authors POV. You really should attend some English classes or realize also that there rare some inconcistencies through translations and evolution of language and usages.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

TrueBrit

Nothing to do with politics. The vast majority of secret societies are involved with power brokerage and keeping the power out of the hands of the majority, where it belongs. Of all of these, it is the Freemasons who are the most appalling. There is nothing good or decent about membership of such an organisation, nor any need for such a thing to exist in these times, other than to continue to hold vast power and knowledge out of the public reach.

For all they have done, and are yet to do, they are a thousand times damned.

And regards the British Empire, you tell that to India eh? The huge riches exported from there in exchange for next to nothing, and the racism we took all over the place, the bloody illnesses we imported, and above all, teaching other nations the use of the musket ( a cowards weapon) are all things we ought to have avoided as a nation.
edit on 11-10-2013 by TrueBrit because: Added detail

This is just bitterness and anger.

If power belongs in the hands of the majority, then it would be there. It does not. The majority are lazy fools who can't control themselves much less power.

It is as if you are calling for the kindergarten kids to raise up against the college graduates because by golly the various calculus equations deserve to be in the hands of all people especially the young and inexperienced.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Annunak1

Ive been to a freemason lodge open day. All i saw were bored old men who think they are rich of knowledge when all they were was blinded from the truth. They don't even know what they are doing with their soul. Evil comes in many forms and freemasonery is one of them. Misleading souls from the light.

Put a sock in it man, you're boring the tits off me already.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join