It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Builders of Empire: The Freemasons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
books.google.com...

This book has been a phenomenal read, it illustrates the origins of the various Masonic Grand Lodges in the British Isles, their expansion to the over seas territories and how Masonry came to be used by the middle class to spread the idea of cosmopolitan Empire and to support travelling businessmen.

In short the book explains the profound influence of Masonry on stitching together a Global Empire.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeMason

Ive been to a freemason lodge open day. All i saw were bored old men who think they are rich of knowledge when all they were was blinded from the truth. They don't even know what they are doing with their soul. Evil comes in many forms and freemasonery is one of them. Misleading souls from the light.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

This isn't as such a comment on the article, more of my own insight to what's going on.. I've been looking at the timing of this world getting worse and worse,

we've all been slaves for a long time right? Used to be the church controlling all the money, ironically handling the root of all evil. But when did they start being corrupt? After white Spanish jesus? That was 1519, but they were corrupt way before that image was created, and let me tell you at one point in time the church was actually composed of sharing love and benefiting the community but Satan got more power and gained control. Take a look at this:

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels.

^this is past tense, this whole battle with Satan has already happened

Revelation 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Okay if you're on the right page(and I'm getting to masonry soon) you'll understand this: around a thousand years or so ago, Satan returned. First noticeable surge of power he got was dominating the church, they started being deceiving people, changing and removing pieces of the bible(hiding evidence of UFOs mostly), becoming a bible definition of a beast.

Now look at when the masons started, industrial revolution, so merchants have the ability to become rich and gluttonous beyond proportion, the great deceivers of the earth, but the people already at the top just before the revolution started(and they were prepared, it was a foreseeable advancement) needed to have a obedient group of upcoming rich people that would front power and symbology while they prepared for social engineering.

It's simple though, as of 2013, everything you know is controlled by Satan, even the concept of God
edit on 11-10-2013 by ScottProphhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Annunak1

Ive been to a freemason lodge open day. All i saw were bored old men who think they are rich of knowledge when all they were was blinded from the truth. They don't even know what they are doing with their soul. Evil comes in many forms and freemasonery is one of them. Misleading souls from the light.

Eh hardly, I've studied more about Satan and his intentions and cannot conclude that Masonry is "Evil". It is neutral or worldly however, there are parts of the Entered Apprentice Lecture I see as "Catholic" doctrine, and not true Gospel but Masonry does not advertise itself as Gospel. It also contributed greatly to allowing people of different faith and politics to come together and compromise.

The book discusses a lot about how the early lodges would not remove a brother because he was considered in rebellion to the government.

This is a big step to providing the freedom of ideas necessary for the Gospel to shine.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Ah... The Masons...

It certainly takes some high minded, but intellectually stunted morons to think that Empires are a good thing. Rome tried it, and Rome burned, much to the joy of every Celt ever born. The French had a go, and we all know how well that turned out. And Britain, may God have mercy upon her, after being raped by the Romans and crapped on for a few hundred years, started its own eventually, which although a shadow of what it once was, still exists in part even now.

Personally I hate empires. I hate what they represent, I hate the arrogance and the foolishness that they are born from and promote, and I hate what they do to those they conquer. And that is why, every time I see certain symbols on ties, rings, cuff links, key chains and so on, I get to thinking "My ancestors, good honest hillwalking welsh tribesmen, they would have had this bastards head on a stick, and rightly so... Damned laws, spoiling all my fun...".

I would like to take this opportunity to say, that I hope every single Freemason burns in hell, and is ushered swiftly to the reapers care, the faster to get to the flames.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Freemasonry was built by the middle class, not by the nobility, this is also explained in this book.

Satan has not been released from the Bottomless pit yet, and he has always owned the Earth and walks to and fro within it. So you're confusing when Revelation is actually occurring.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

TrueBrit

Ah... The Masons...

It certainly takes some high minded, but intellectually stunted morons to think that Empires are a good thing. Rome tried it, and Rome burned, much to the joy of every Celt ever born. The French had a go, and we all know how well that turned out. And Britain, may God have mercy upon her, after being raped by the Romans and crapped on for a few hundred years, started its own eventually, which although a shadow of what it once was, still exists in part even now.

Personally I hate empires. I hate what they represent, I hate the arrogance and the foolishness that they are born from and promote, and I hate what they do to those they conquer. And that is why, every time I see certain symbols on ties, rings, cuff links, key chains and so on, I get to thinking "My ancestors, good honest hillwalking welsh tribesmen, they would have had this bastards head on a stick, and rightly so... Damned laws, spoiling all my fun...".

I would like to take this opportunity to say, that I hope every single Freemason burns in hell, and is ushered swiftly to the reapers care, the faster to get to the flames.

The British Empire brought more good than evil to its Colonies which is why it was as immensely successful as it was and which is why so many of the former colonies remain in the Commonwealth. They wanted local rule, not to be divested of the tapestry of Imperialism and all its fruits. But this is a complicated economic discussion for the Politics forums.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Nothing to do with politics. The vast majority of secret societies are involved with power brokerage and keeping the power out of the hands of the majority, where it belongs. Of all of these, it is the Freemasons who are the most appalling. There is nothing good or decent about membership of such an organisation, nor any need for such a thing to exist in these times, other than to continue to hold vast power and knowledge out of the public reach.

For all they have done, and are yet to do, they are a thousand times damned.

And regards the British Empire, you tell that to India eh? The huge riches exported from there in exchange for next to nothing, and the racism we took all over the place, the bloody illnesses we imported, and above all, teaching other nations the use of the musket ( a cowards weapon) are all things we ought to have avoided as a nation.
edit on 11-10-2013 by TrueBrit because: Added detail

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

FreeMason
Freemasonry was built by the middle class, not by the nobility, this is also explained in this book.

Satan has not been released from the Bottomless pit yet, and he has always owned the Earth and walks to and fro within it. So you're confusing when Revelation is actually occurring.

Don't twist my words. I never mentioned nobility, kings were led by advisors. Advisors led by those with money.

And ive already stated the whole revelation is past tense

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

TrueBrit

Nothing to do with politics. The vast majority of secret societies are involved with power brokerage and keeping the power out of the hands of the majority, where it belongs. Of all of these, it is the Freemasons who are the most appalling. There is nothing good or decent about membership of such an organisation, nor any need for such a thing to exist in these times, other than to continue to hold vast power and knowledge out of the public reach.

For all they have done, and are yet to do, they are a thousand times damned.

I wouldn't really think Masonry has much a role any more, there simply isn't a lot of reason for it, or a structure for it, to continue its old role. In fact its old role was largely in due to the British Empire so the "de-formalizing" of that Empire has reduced its role tremendously.

I also don't think there is much power or knowledge out of the reach of the public in Masonic hands, where would this power and wealth be stored? Is there some secret library somewhere of ancient tomes? Well there is, in the Vatican...but ... meh?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Almost all presidents of the USA were masons and look what those demons have done to that country! That says enough about the freemasons. They are evil and everything that they stand for is horse doodoo. I have looked in their eyes and all i saw was empty souls. Acting like theres nothing secret about there organisation. They are 100 times more worse then those Scientology retards!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

FreeMason

Don't twist my words. I never mentioned nobility, kings were led by advisors. Advisors led by those with money.

And ive already stated the whole revelation is past tense

Revelation has yet to occur.

But nobility or just wealthy elite, Masonry wasn't built by them to control a growing middle class, but a middle class turned to Masonry as a primary way to ensure safe travel across a growing Empire.

Really just...read the book? lol.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Revelation has happened, over 2000 years ago

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

Revelation has happened, over 2000 years ago

Pretty sure the end times haven't happened yet.

Jesus said He would not return until the sign of the waterbearer which is Aquarius, or at least 2,000 years after the age of Pisces (the Church age) began.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Where does it say in the bible that the world will end?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

Where does it say in the bible that the world will end?

Where it says there world will be thrown into the Pit and there will be a creation of a second Earth and everything else will pass into the second death.

Revelation 20:14-15 "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:1 "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."

edit on 11-10-2013 by FreeMason because: Added quote

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Get a new bible

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

Get a new bible

This is all part of the new Earth....and hasn't happened yet.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

Get a new bible

11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Clearly past-tense

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

ScottProphhit

ScottProphhit

Get a new bible

11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Clearly past-tense

Doesn't matter that it is written in a past tense. He was clearly talking about future events, he talks of death and hell being thrown into the lake of fire in the past tense as well.
The tense is usually a control of continuity. For instance events that already happened in the Bible are written in present or future tense to imply they are ongoing for instance Ezekiel 28

Revelation is written in past tense because there is no further revelation beyond that, he was seeing the last of all prophecy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join