It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast for Dummies - It's not that hard to get...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I see many threads outlining the mark of the Beast. It is simpler than you think.

First, you are the beast. The Mark of the Beast is the identifier that opens our eyes to our own animal nature. We are a cross between divine and animal. We are dwellers on a threshold of sorts. One foot in and one foot out. Simply put, the mark is selfishness. Why? It's simple.

The temple sacrifice of the animal was a personification of atonement for sin. Sin is caused by our own pride and selfishness against God's authority. We seek our own knowledge and technology. God's is already perfected. By taking an animal to the altar, the priest took the symbolic animal nature of the person as an offering to God. Each animal symbolized a different part of human nature. Read the verses and see that I am correct:

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e-or of mankind] That number is 666.

The mark of mankind is Carbon (6 Protons, 6 Electrons and 6 Neutrons). This is a key to understanding why both the commerce system and selfishness / greed are tied to the fruit of knowledge. What is the fruit that grows from knowledge? TECHNOLOGY and transmuted carbon! The mark that kills the breath of God is Carbon. What is the breath of God? Nitrogen (777) and Oxygen (888). Both of these atomic numbers are key numerology in the Bible. God gives us permission to calculate. In this case, numerology is permitted. Why is this tied to Selfishness?

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

---Here, you can see what the mark is. He says, "MARK THIS!" Why? You are to mark the numbers. There are 18 items. 6+6+6. Selfishness marks the person who clings to the beast. The humble person clings to the divine nature and humbles the heart for the betterment of others. Beasts do not suffer for others. Taking the name of Christ requires the character. We see the opposite nature above by 18 domains of nature. We see the nature of the Temple Beast below by what the person is after in the end of the sacrifice. We then return above with the lessons learned. Some will suffer the fire in its full force. Rejecting God's work of faith is rejecting truth.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

How do we overcome the beast that is in us all? It is tied to baptism and the fact that you MUST be born again. In other words, you are baptized into this reality of water so that the water cleanses the temple after sacrifice. Repentance is cleansing the temple. Water puts out the Temple fire (Trials). Here is the key verse you need. Who were the Pharisees and Sadducees? What did they need to do to put out the fire? What do your own "experts in the law" (World Leaders) need to do to repent? What do the moneychangers need to do to repent? Who is the beast driving this greed? Who are the beasts?

Jesus condemned three groups: Money Changers, High Priests and Builders who reject Christ (Masons). Who are the beasts today?

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

We all have this beast to overcome. You are the beast in the end of you fail to see your lower nature and rise above with the name of Christ (Giving and Faith). If you fail, you have your reward already. What you take is what you get. I have the same issues in life to overcome, just the same as you and everyone else. All of us have this choice to make between our lower and upper natures.

There you have it. Now you know. At the end of the day, our technology will kill us, just as the Bible said. Read Genesis 3 with new eyes.

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

Is Oil in the 'middle' of the Garden? Carbon is the mark of man and all life based on this element. You are the beast until you are no longer an animal.

Once you figure out the fact you cannot do this alone, Christ is there taking you the last mile. He stands in your place.

(This will be the first in a series of Christian topics for dummies. Stay tuned.)

edit on 11-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The Bible was written thousands of years ago by Bedouin sheepherders ignorant by today's standards. Also, getting chipped was going to come around regardless of whether or not it was predicted. I mean, it's a fairly reasonable assumption. They tattooed the Jews before they ever came up with RFID tagging.

It's not that hard to get.

Sin is caused by our own pride and selfishness against God's authority. We seek our own knowledge and technology.

Because science is just so evil. Time to scrap your computer, Enoch. And your car. And your cellphone.
edit on 11-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

This is actually pretty intelligent and well thought out. I don't think I agree with the "being the beast" parts. I think of it more as being controlled by the beast through temptations to make bad decisions. The antichrist(s)
is/are going to be a man or woman so it would make sense that it is talking about 6 neutrons, protons, and electrons.

Good OP

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
meh, i`m not buying it.
why is the mark of mankind carbon? we are made up of mostly water so shouldn`t we be H2O and not 666?

That mark of the beast statement was written long before man knew anything about atomic numbers for elements. so how could a man of intellect and wisdom devine the number of the beast 2,000 years ago,when that statement was written,without knowing about the atomic numbers of elements?

if the whole key to solving the mark of the beast mystery is the atomic number 666 then the writer lied by saying that the mark of the beast could be figured out 2,000 years ago before atomic numbers were even known about.

figuring out the mark of the beast has to be done based on the knowledge mankind had 2,000 years ago not based on things we just learned in the last several hundred years.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast,

2,000 years ago you would need more than wisdom and insight you would need to be able to see into the future and see that carbon had the atomic number of 666.
edit on 11-10-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The simple answer is there is no mark of the beast.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Because science is just so evil. Time to scrap your computer, Enoch. And your car. And your cellphone.

It's not about the individual. My next thread will be the Son of God for Dummies. Once you get who is being raised, you will get the point of the beast and the sacrifice. As for our technology, it is the fruit of our knowledge. Once that knowledge expands, we will get the part about being born again and who we truly are. Once we know, then our technology will be born again as well. I'll keep driving. I'ts not dependent on me, yet my new robe (Body) and crown (Mind) depends on what I do now for sure. That's true for all of us.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Your presupposition is that man could not have written carbon into the words of the Bible. I agree. It was divinely inspired. This thread is one of a series. If you keep reading over the next few days, you will like see why your presuppositions of God' word are incorrect. Like most, you are looking from the wrong perspective and making it all about you. This is not the case. The desire to see your own individuation as separate from the whole is the entire point of the Bible showing you who the beast is compared to the Christ. Many veins, but only one blood. Many slices of the same loaf. This story is not about the slices and the message is entirely to the loaf itself.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rangerdanger

So you are okay with what the animals in Washington are doing to our country? Are they working for you or for their own selfishness? By your premise, there is no basis for weighing the choices of good men compared to those who are self-seeking animals. The thing still holding us together is the fact that there are still some who are selfless. Beyond this restraining force, we are headed toward total anarchy and tyranny.

Are you sure there is no beast out there among men?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Tardacus
meh, i`m not buying it.
why is the mark of mankind carbon? we are made up of mostly water so shouldn`t we be H2O and not 666?

That mark of the beast statement was written long before man knew anything about atomic numbers for elements. so how could a man of intellect and wisdom devine the number of the beast 2,000 years ago,when that statement was written,without knowing about the atomic numbers of elements?

if the whole key to solving the mark of the beast mystery is the atomic number 666 then the writer lied by saying that the mark of the beast could be figured out 2,000 years ago before atomic numbers were even known about.

figuring out the mark of the beast has to be done based on the knowledge mankind had 2,000 years ago not based on things we just learned in the last several hundred years.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast,

2,000 years ago you would need more than wisdom and insight you would need to be able to see into the future and see that carbon had the atomic number of 666.
edit on 11-10-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

If ever there was an appropriate moment to throw in a big... DUH!!!... this would be it.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

EnochWasRight

So you are okay with what the animals in Washington are doing to our country? Are they working for you or for their own selfishness? By your premise, there is no basis for weighing the choices of good men compared to those who are self-seeking animals. The thing still holding us together is the fact that there are still some who are selfless. Beyond this restraining force, we are headed toward total anarchy and tyranny.

Are you sure there is no beast out there among men?

I never said there weren't beasts. I said there was no "mark of the beast". If you apply Occam's Razor to the mark of the beast, the simple answer is there is none. To me that's much easier to believe than some superficial force that told people 2000 years ago that the atomic number for carbon is 666 etc.
While there are evil people in the world, that doesn't prove anything.
Are you saying that religion and "god" are the only things keeping us from descending into total chaos?

edit on 11-10-2013 by rangerdanger because: HTML fix

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Rev. 13
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

How do you "receive" the mark of carbon in your hand or forehead?
How is carbon forced on you by others?
How can you be prevented from buying or selling without carbon?
How will those that refuse carbon be persecuted?

Doesn't make much sense when you use word replacement.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I thought this was an intelligent and insightful view. I am no expert in chemistry and I wonder how many forms in this world may have 6 Protons, 6 Electrons and 6 Neutrons. I don't know. I do think that you're probably right about The Beast being a metaphor for the animal side of us which we must overcome to be spiritual makes sense. Personally, I'm a believer in the existence of the demonic (as I've experienced it,) but in this case I don't think it's referring to The Devil specifically.

The Bible is full of divisions isn't it? Man can't be animal. Man can't create his own persona, create his own world. Man can't be Christ either because he's inherently sinful (beast-like) and needs to confess this sin in order to be more Christ-like.

Personally, I think The Bible has its truths I don't think everyone must follow the same road, or can for that matter, to reach the mountain. Everyone follows their own path. For some, that may involve faith or a religious devotion. For others, not. Whatever helps or is right for the individual at whatever time in their life. If God is in all things, then his work extends outside that one book and the teachings thereof.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Are you saying that religion and "god" are the only things keeping us from descending into total chaos?

No. I am saying that the spirit of overcoming our own desire to serve the self is keeping the beast at bay. The desire of the beasts to gain more from their greed is evident. What keeps the robbers from taking it all? What is your own answer? Are they just unlucky? No. People are fighting the selfish souls of the world trying to preserve freedom, liberty and justice for their kids. The robbers are working for their reward and are saying to their grandchildren, "BE DAMNED!" If they cared, they would work for others and not their own self interests.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The spiritual condition of mankind translates and reflects onto the physical. Just as our Father bears a Holy Seal upon the foreheads of his Elected, the enemy imitators/usurpers will attempt to bear their own seal upon mankind at the appointed period upon those who will be marked willingly to denote their allegiance to the beast system (to preserve their flesh at the cost of their Spiritual life).

That 'mark' will be a technology that has not yet surfaced that will overcome one's soul matrix with nanotechnologies. One in such a state cannot then hope to exist within the vibration of being to enter the Kingdom Come. There is no hope for Redemption upon that decision in an 'overcoming' by forsaking the Divine for the flesh.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

edit on 11-10-2013 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

The Bible is full of divisions isn't it? Man can't be animal. Man can't create his own persona, create his own world. Man can't be Christ either because he's inherently sinful (beast-like) and needs to confess this sin in order to be more Christ-like.

You are correct in this. What is the promise of Christ? His blood will mend our broken spirit by giving us a new body and mind. In Revelation, this is the Robe and Crown. In the metaphor of Christian faith, the Shepherd sheers the wool season after season ( You must be born again), then washes it white as snow. What does he make with the wool? A robe (New body). We receive a crown for overcoming. Christ came for the sick, not the well.

You can see this from the Greek and Latin:

Amn in Hebrew is TRUE. Aleph Mem Nun. Aleph is strength. Mem is water. Nun is seed. Strength of the Water and Seed.

In Greek and Latin, AMN is Lamb.

Amni is River of Life

Amnio is the bowl that catches the sacrifice of the lamb.

Amnion is also the bowl, but is parallel to this as the sac that covers the womb of the mother.

Amniotic Fluid is the water of the womb covering the lamb.

Amnesia is the condition of the water. This is when you forget.

Amnesty is when God forgets.

dAmnation is when God does not forget. You are dLambed.

No matter where you look, the same story emerges.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
In my experience there are none more close-minded than the religious.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

While this may be true, the mark of character to desire such a thing is still selfishness. God's process ends in the water for the believer. It ends in fire for those who choose the mark of the beast. Water puts out fire. Baptism into a new life is specifically for the purpose of repentance. In the first century, when a person accepted this baptism, they are born again into the next age of Earth's grand epoch. You must be born again. Christ knew this when John notes this.

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name.[d] 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

Salvation is yet 1000 years in the future. Between now and then, many will end their water baptism. Many will head into the fire beyond the next millennium. Christ will not entrust himself to us until we are trusted and bear his name fully. This is the gift we can attain by At One Ment. Atonement is the agreement between the two. It takes more than one life for this to happen. If we refuse the baptism into the water of the Christ, we are immersed into the water by another father.

The body of Christ did rise. It's all the Christians in the ARK. The flood (Baptism) is continuing to this day.

1 Corinthians 15

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

We are slices of the one loaf. We are baked by the baker, but bear the cup of the King. The Son of God is the ONE LOAF. We are His body, risen from the grave.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Don't forget that aliens were on this planet long before the first man so technology was far more advanced back then then now!

By the way i don't believe in al that jesus stuff and he will help you the last mile. Only you can save you.

Nice thread anyways most of the stuff makes sence. Except the burning in the fire because i dob't believe in death and hell.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Funny that computer chips are made of silicon which is the chemical analog of carbon. Oil (hydrocarbons) and their refinement made the industrial age possible even though they had been used in their natural state for thousands of years both for heating, lighting and building (pitch).
Interesting thread even though I'm no chemist or bible scholar.
S&F

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join