It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Dean is a liar

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Bob dean comes under the Axis of crazy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

DrumsRfun
reply to post by FlyingTeacup

Project Camelot and the people affiliated with it are some of the biggest crocks of crap out there.
David Icke,David Wilcock,John Lear,Duncan O'Finnian,Dan Burisch etc etc
The list of idiots and snakeoil salesmen goes on and on.

All of them have stories...nothing more.

For Bob Dean to get caught in a lie is no surprise to me.

Its sad that some people take the words of these idiots as gospel.

I'll agree with you 100percent. I was REALLY into project camelot, and even project avalon (after bill and whats her name went their separate ways).....but they are really just crooks.

You can find inconsistences in SO MANY OF THE STORIES.....not to mention Bill SPECIFICALLY vouched for that Mr.X guy or Charles or whatever his name was....the guy who was their "next big thing" and claimed to be a hit man for the illuminati or whatever, what a load of crap. I've talked to several people who got ripped off by him, he tried to start his own forum, and he was going to charge. He took a group of "12" or whatever and tried to turn them into his own personal crew of whatever. It was all garbage.

For anyone really interested in how things work in the world, and what is really going on, stay far, far away from anything project camelot.

If you, however, like me, enjoy fiction, and realize that its all entertainment, project camelot can still be pretty fun, lol.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
After some research I found parts of his book. Reading the first parts of his book is free. At page 30 under 'A good Soldier' he goes into more details. I think you owe the old man an apology. Don't listen to what others have to say verify it yourself. It took me but 2 minutes to find this. The Secret History of Extraterrestrials

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by signalfire

I have seen their interviews and know I could do better but I have my own life to live and don't have the time to chase shadow people. Kari has all the time in the world to do this because I have an inside source who tells me shes financially well off, which means she has all the time in the world that average joes do not. If I had as much free time as her working on that yes I could do better.

Ah yes. The 'I could do better but I'm too busy' reason.

As far as I know, she came into some money which is what she bought the initial equipment with; but her traveling to different places to meet up with people, all the time spent arranging the interviews, putting them up on line, maintaining a web site, etc. takes some money. As I understand it, the whole thing is done on a shoestring. You're free to listen to your 'inside sources' and misspell her name though (although it diminishes your credibility to almost nil).

If she's chasing 'shadow people' why are you even interested? I'm not standing up for Kerry, she can do that herself. I also found some of their interviews amateurishly done, others mediocre and some downright fascinating. It's all information, even the crappy stuff.

To get back to the OP, why do you care if Bob Dean is a liar? Have you got anything besides the rank kerfluffle? President Bush was supposed to be a fighter pilot but he was also AWOL for an entire year (just for some perspective, here). The point I'm trying to make is that Bush the Lesser, now THERE was a liar. I find Bob Dean harmless at worst and a fascinating gentleman at best.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

In your considered opinion who would you suggest we listen to?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

sean
After some research I found parts of his book. Reading the first parts of his book is free. At page 30 under 'A good Soldier' he goes into more details. I think you owe the old man an apology. Don't listen to what others have to say verify it yourself. It took me but 2 minutes to find this. The Secret History of Extraterrestrials

That is certainly a possibility but not a likely one. Given Bob Dean's claims, namely that he's visited another planet on a UFO and has hung out with aliens. Is it really a stretch to say the guy lied about his service record?

1.) Bob Dean claimed that he was a 2nd Lieutenant; Len Kasten in that book claims that he was a 1st Lieutenant.

2.) Len Kasten and Bob Dean are clearly very close and harbor a friendship. They live in the same part of the country. Kasten has also been interviewed by Project Camelot and Kasten is in the same place mentally as Bob Dean. Both Dean and Kasten have the same ideology when it comes to UFOs. They both think that aliens are angelic creatures and that UFOs are here to teach humanity life lessons. They both believe that Jesus was an E.T.

3.) Bob Dean's story of "taking a ride in a UFO" and visiting some other planet with aliens falls in line with the Project Serpo story which Len Kasten has written a book about. Not to mention that Bill Ryan was heavily involved with the Project Serpo website.

4.) Len Kasten's book came out well after Bob Dean's claims and as it's been established, the two men are well acquainted with each other. It's quite possible that given Bob Dean's new found internet fame, he had to do damage control and Kasten helped him out with that by publishing this narrative.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
What Bob did lie about that has been noted is the "assesment that he read.
It doesnt exist,and people who should have had access to it have reiterated that fact.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

stirling
What Bob did lie about that has been noted is the "assesment that he read.
It doesnt exist,and people who should have had access to it have reiterated that fact.

This is true, you are correct, stirling:

1 The Alleged SHAPE “ Assessment ” of UFOs in 1964: What the Official Records Show

"In conclusion, extensive searches of NATO and SHAPE archives have failed
to find the alleged "Assessment” itself or even the slightest hint that such a study was every carried
out. Given the huge effort that Mr. Dean alleges went into this study and the extended time
period during which it was prepared (2½ years according to Mr. Dean), it seems
inconceivable that not even the slightest trace of this massive study and the resulting
"Assessment” would remain anywhere in NATO or SHAPE, if the document had actually existed. I therefore stand by my original conclusion from 1991, which is that no such
document was ever produced by SHAPE or NATO and thus it could not have been seen by
Mr. Dean while he served at SHAPE."

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Wow, finally some actual documentation instead of snarky comments.

The trouble is, how high is the clearance of this 'historian'? Unless it's Ultra Cosmic Top Secret, he hasn't got access to EVERYthing. And why would a lowly 'historian' get access to stuff that's still needed to be kept dark? If I were him, I'd be real worried about knowing waaaayyyy too much to be good for my health. Since we know that U.S. military has over a dozen levels of clearance and massive amounts of compartmentalization, and we know from Donald Keyhoe's writing www.nicap.org/books/fsos/fsos.htm that the early 50s was fraught with alarmed and confused discussions by high-up brass about the 'UFO problem' and that they apparently came within days of announcing not only the reality of ETs but the fact that we had no defense against them if they wanted to off us, but then the lid was slammed shut and everyone everywhere denied, denied and denied some more, and ridiculed people when that didn't work. In fact, ridicule was put in place as a very effective method of making sure people didn't even report sightings. It's still dubious that a commercial or military pilot can report a sighting complete with radar documentation without it being a career-killer and a one-way ticket to the funny farm.

If you wanted to plan ahead, and be able to ridicule anyone who said they saw the Assessment, you would circulate an obvious forgery of the cover and then wait for your little trap to spring. Meanwhile, the historian's claim that NATO was far more worried about those scary Soviets makes me think he fell for the company line, hook line and sinker. After WWII, the Soviets could barely feed their population and they were far more scared of the West than we had to be of them.

What if, just what if, all the Cold War scary Ruskies Commie crap was a COVER for black projects spending after Roswell on back-engineered projects and wishful thinking defense against an invader(s) tens of thousands of years ahead of us technologically?

I was a child in the 50s and the entire Commie scare always perplexed me. In other words, it seemed like a long drawn out false flag to enable insane amounts of tax dollar spending on a military industrial complex that now is so powerful it runs the world, killing indiscriminately all over the place and for what reason?

It's all insane and Bob Dean's take on it is as sane as anyone elses...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

sean

You found it on the Internet so it must be true, eh? You are bragging about your ability to pull up this information quickly, intimating that you are therefore a good researcher. In fact, all it proves is that you are a poor researcher, because you did not bother to check your source. This account does explain the discrepancy, sort of, though it still asks you to believe Dean enlisted and within a year was a lieutenant. (It doesn't say "Battlefield Commission" by the way.) But the passage in which Kasten discusses this doesn't make much sense. He says Dean ENLISTED and FINISHED HIS SIX-YEAR ENLISTMENT as a first lieutenant. Then he RE-ENLISTED. Sorry, but you are either enlisted or you are commissioned (or you have a warrant), but you are not both.

It may very well be that Kasten has it right, but if you are going to claim you "researched" this you have to judge your sources, not just accept them at face value. If you cite "Nature," that has some credibility. If you cite Wikipedia, that can be iffy, depending on what you are citing. If you cite a random book on UFOs by someone barely known in the field, why should we take that as gospel truth?

The problem is that Kasten gets high praise from a number of familiar people. These include our old friends Stephen Bassett and Michael Salla of Exopolitics fame. Some of Kasten's favorites include George Adamski, David Icke, and Zecharia Sitchin. Kasten is another one who believes all these aliens come from a wide variety of star systems such as the Pleiades. He buys off on the Santilli Alien Autopsy film, an admitted hoax, saying that alien was from Roswell, or maybe San Augustin. He also says Criss Angel (the Las Vegas magician) has real powers. He also believes in Project Serpo.

So here's what you have: A fairly inexperienced author who will believe just about anything who interviewed Dean, who told him all about his service record. So you then use an interview of Dean to prove what Dean said was true. What's the source of all this? Dean himself. It's circular logic.

But it could be true. Not that Criss Angel has magical powers, but the Dean service story could be true as presented. It's just that when the story is at first improbable (not impossible) on its face, then repeated by a credulous author, it needs to be verified because this author, quite frankly, is not credible. Plus he has done nothing original. He just repeats stories, often getting his facts wrong.

No one to my knowledge has checked this story out. If it's true, so be it. Let the chips fall where they may. If not, it's yet another "mis-statement" in the field of Ufology.
edit on 10/12/2013 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I assess people far differently than this. First of all, due to my sightings and our family experiences, alot of my online friends have really weird military type and related backgrounds. It seems to draw some kind of monitoring, and yet love them, think the world of everyone, especially those with high levels of knowledge, and yet you have to go through the agenda rouster with people and cut to the chase. Be stubbornly yourself and share, truth and what you really know about the universe with them, so as to nudge them free themselves. Because I'm kind of like mom in the universe, and everyone is going home, sooner or later.

So my assesment is this way: what kind of info they have. Bob Deans is pretty good. I really enjoy his interviews, but know when the agenda's start coming. With him when he starts his cousnel of 12 or majestic directives is when he starts saying, "we're not ready for disclosure most people are into religion" translate to mean, the rich don't want to share the technology or free the planet, evne while most people aren't fundamentalist religious and Mexico is quite religious yet discusses ufo's in the open without too much ridicule.

Its the agendas I renounce and denounce, but his life story, some of the things he shares are very interesting.

But when it comes to black ops, which is what most of these backgrounded, militia types who are interviewed strike me as, including the ones on forums, often they have different avatars, sometimes they're able to speak more freely as one person, but not as the other. I don't judge any of them, AT ALL. We don't live in a free world, we live in the NAZI DARTH VADER planet, and if we really want total truth without agenda's from anyone, we have to earn it by not forsaking those who speak up, by millions stand up for them, and start to really demand truth by the millions and no matter what story they come up with, reject it.

Because of some of these black ops (who by their nature will have basically a story masking their backgrounds or have a bit of truth and more added that we don't know, to them, thats what it means) are working to shine light and wake people up to the best of their ability and want people to be able to discern when tidbits are coming out and when the programs are. Some of them are really good guys.

So don't agree with negative assessments on Dean. I'd have to have proof he was directly working for Rockerfeller or Kissinger and sacrificing people, or conducting horrible experiments in ungerground bases, which is what they're doing, IMO, to think poorly of him.

My assumption with many posters even on forums, and writers, some of these whisteblowers is that most of them are avatars. And it wouldn't be safe for them if they weren't and that they have to mix a bit of the party line into their info.

By the way, anyone who shares sightings or experiences, should check their freindship lists outs, you'd be surprised. You're always monitored, its just that I want to convert everyone to Love and Freedom from this planet, so it doesn't matter to me who writes.
edit on 12-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by learnatic

Why do you need me to tell you what to do??
Are you incapable of making your own decisions based on reason and logic or am I missing something??

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You know what. He was one guy I used to really admire until he jumped aboard the carft. Perhaps its old age who knows. Bob did a 3 part DVD years ago called UFOInsiders which I thought was fantastic. It included Neil Freer amongst the guests. Don't know what happened with OL B.D

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
command sergent major is no tiny rank. I dont understand?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I've heard 'celebrity' ex military people embellish their credentials before. Its actually something people do a lot when trying to impress others. That doesn't make Dean a fraud in my eyes, I'm not saying he is or isn't, its just the sort of talk I've heard 'old salts' say before.

As for 'project Camelot'.......don't get me started.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
To me Bob Dean is annanuki, not altogether sure which lineage, but he is very well heeled, and a bloodline or royal lineage, and you may be getting some agenda here and there, but its very interesting. Enjoy his interviews alot. Some of what he says hits the inner compass mark. When I say annanuki, it could be atlantis and a opposiing side too. Its just he seems to have a real hybrid feel to him, and some bloodline feel too.

Project Camelot, while some people get on and say things that are ridiculous, has some really good interviews. You just have to sift. I'd rather listen to that than the news.
edit on 12-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have ordered Dean's DD-214. That should settle this one way or another. This may take some time. I could only put down what I know, which may not be enough for the records Center. They can refuse to send it to me on pretty much any pre-text, though in theory a DD-214 is a public record and not covered under privacy laws. The DD-214 has been standard for decades. It shows dates of service, rank, and citations and awards, and very little else. It SHOULD show the LT vs Sgt. issue, but we'll just have to see.

I will stay subscribed to this thread and report the results when and if they arrive.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

schuyler
I have ordered Dean's DD-214. That should settle this one way or another. This may take some time. I could only put down what I know, which may not be enough for the records Center. They can refuse to send it to me on pretty much any pre-text, though in theory a DD-214 is a public record and not covered under privacy laws. The DD-214 has been standard for decades. It shows dates of service, rank, and citations and awards, and very little else. It SHOULD show the LT vs Sgt. issue, but we'll just have to see.

I will stay subscribed to this thread and report the results when and if they arrive.

Well done! Be interested to see what turns up with that.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Bob dean is harmless as far the wider ufology goes there is other people doing far more damage. Kari and Bob dean know no more about the origin and purpose of Ufos than you or I. Yes Camelot are amateurish that doesn't make them more legitimate than any one else out there making great claims with no shed of proof. Camelot nor Dean have an special or unique sights into the paranormal or ufos period. Anyone who pays money for their insights is wasting it.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
All I can think about is how Bob has been around for a while , he always came across as a victim of reality, a reality that an average human isn't prepared for...some of his early interviews seemed very genuine... when it comes to this subject maybe he was fed disinfo along the way... It is up to us to sift thru and not dismiss his whole story...imo...

p.s. Bill Cooper told some truth
edit on 12-10-2013 by coastlinekid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join