It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie: "Blood Diner" and its masonic undertones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I watched a movie the other day that made my skin crawl. It is a 1987 B-flick movie titled “Blood Diner”. Many of you may wonder why I would create this thread where I have but there are several reasons for that.

The manner in which I came across this movie has masonic ties to it that I will not get into on this site.

Upon watching the movie I understand that it is about an ancient Lumerian blood feast that hasn’t happened since the time of Atlantis (per the movie).

*side note – I have an awesome book titles “Atlantis and Lemuria” and pretty sure it didn’t talk about this blood feast.

here is a discription of the movie for those unfamiliar:

Two cannibalistic brothers kill various young women to make their flesh part of their new special dish at their rundown restaurant while seeking blood sacrifices to awaken a dormant Egyptian goddess.

www.imdb.com...

Any who, what I found remarkable about this movie was the several masonic undertones throughout the entire movie. Even though the movie was about “cults” and secret societies to an extent it never called out or affiliated itself with Freemasonry. That said, symbolism is everything and it is throughout the movie.

I’m not here to try to prove this movie is tied to freemasonry and dissect the movie scene by scene. Rather I am interested in hearing other people opinions that have seen the movie, specifically masons who have.

What are your thoughts? and please tell me it’s not “required reading” as a mason.

edit on 11-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Though I am no fan of current Masonry but I would not claim they would stoop to this, the Masonic use of egyptian symbology is an overhand of the Tarror symbolism that infected it in the 18th century and as I have said elsewere the order was also corrupted during the 17th century by the infiltration of the hellfire club whom were noble's that worshipped satan.
Still though as a christian I find it incompatable with my belief's and doubly so from what my research has taught me, I am aware however of several of my ancestors whom were members of the Craft as it likes to style itself though nearly no members are actually stone masons.

Sadly however they did have a more christian origin before this occult gnostic infiltration and usurption of there lodges and though by this time they had merely become a secretice gentlemans club with there old guild halls used for there purposes (A fact which may had attracted the infiltration and perversion of there order) they had already become merely a merchant's secret guild and usefull for business men then and now.
Here is there lost pre gnostic origin and it is not in ancient egypt as that idea came with the infiltration.
www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

S+F

Sadly as you know it also began when some Rosicrutian members broke there oath and merged with a merchant's guild thereafter calling themselves mason with no link to the masons' guilds also in germany in the 1600's.
There own nostic traditions were polluted by there own misinterpretation else they would not have broken an other to Jehovah as they they did, let alone join with a temple of mammon.

Here are some modern text's about the order of the rose and cross and remember they are not masons also there halls are chapter houses not lodge so any calling it lodge is a masonic sect not rosicrution accolyte.
books.google.co.uk...
Ultimately the choice is about serving God not the self but good luck with it.

edit on 11-10-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I found it on YouTube and tried watching it, but man, it's too awful for me to sit through. I watched Scary Movie last night and anyone who thinks it's a bad horror spoof movie has never seen Blood Diner! Truly awful. It seems to be implying that some kids can be born natural born killers and also its 'background' music is way too loud and this is either in bad taste or a sign that they have little confidence in their actual film lol Anyway, sorry but I just can't sit through this...

SMR

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Or it's just a poor, horror B-movie with a 4.4 rating on IMDB

The 1980's, we saw the uprising of horror movie culture and so many were coming out at the time that writers and directors came up with the most outlandish 'crap' to put out on video. There was no time to sit and methodically think out any type of tone that would be 'hidden'. Most of it was just fun, hack and slash gore fests that teens loved.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Blood Diner was my favorite movie at one point.

Honestly, I don't think the people that made it are skilled/smart enough to hide hidden "free mason" messages in it. It's one of the best, worst, low budget movies I've ever seen though. It's too cheesy for anyone to take seriously, and taking the time to hide anything in it would be a waste..as no one would see any of it.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Some specifics in the movie that i thought was intriguing though probably not mason specific related:

I found it interesting that in the begining ANWAR Namtut (the uncle) and the nephews were Tutman and it was Tutman's Diner. Although the restaurant didnt have the name outside. Nope the store front sign was actually a pyramid in top left with some type of comet that was red and a coma that was blue. Ever notice that?

So the name is an anagram of sorts and the billboard are glyphs.

In the beginning there is a radio but the button numbers are specific. Like 10, 13 something, something.

There appears more then meets the eye and that's what im kinda referring to. The symbolism not necessary masonry i suppose. Just really really odd.
edit on 12-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join