It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would cause this? (Personal ongoing experience)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
One possibility is that you have some type of "darkness" within your own life, wherein his presence attempts to dispel it.

I am not necessarily talking about the metaphysical, but more systems that may have associated with your individual/family system that do NOT want to let go. Or perhaps, you do not want to let them go.

I think all the bases have been covered as far as that goes...

Now on to the car seat!

Do you react like you are right now to other things like this? Is anyone in your family a bit mischievous?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

Do you or other people feel exhausted around him?

The last time he visited both my husband and I were exhausted and went to bed early. Not strange for me, but really strange for him as he is a night owl. Also, the day after my cell phone drained in about two hours after charging all night???
Those are the only two things strange. But I can't say they are related as I haven't had enough meetings with him to say it is a constant...

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by blend57

If the garage is locked up, then maybe its not the guy.

Actually, car seats move on their own sometimes as well.. (usually forward not back.. but still)

source (google search - "seat in car moved back by itself")

So, could be just a malfunction or electrical problem with the car. Check if it does it when you unlock the car.
Maybe it's a fault in the Seat Memory or Seat Memory Recall in the D.I.C.?(driver info. center)

Make and model? (if you don't mind sharing that is)

Best,

-AA

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

One possibility is that you have some type of "darkness" within your own life, wherein his presence attempts to dispel it.

No darkness in my life. I am too nice and my husband tells me this constantly. I am one of those people who would usually get screwed because they do the right thing, while everyone else gets what they want because they do whatever it takes. Does that make sense?

Anyhow, I have nothing but love for my family and friends, and nothing "dark" in my life at the moment.
Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AsarAlubat

I will PM you make and model if your o.k. with that.
Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

blend57
reply to post by AsarAlubat

I will PM you make and model if your o.k. with that.
Thanks,
Blend57

Sounds fine.

-AA

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

blend57

No darkness in my life. I am too nice and my husband tells me this constantly. I am one of those people who would usually get screwed because they do the right thing, while everyone else gets what they want because they do whatever it takes. Does that make sense?

Anyhow, I have nothing but love for my family and friends, and nothing "dark" in my life at the moment.
Thanks,
Blend57

Thats not what I was getting at, regardless, it was to cover all the bases of possibilities. Being nice, having nothing but love for friends/family, etc doesnt have anything to do with it. You may not even perceive what I am talking about, but thats ok. Its a feeling you got from some person, there are A LOT of different possibilities!

That said, the reason why I asked the second part of my post is.. when someone in my family really, really focuses on small things, I quite enjoy messing with them.
Could be the same thing happening there.

Chairs break, small electrical surges can happen. If its a newer car with "connectivity," its even possible to hack it remotely.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blend57

I know it can't be determined as a constant, but that does sound like he could potentially be a feeder.

Now I don't believe in Feng Shui ... I see it as a little hokey (e.g. no two feng shui decorators even use the same techniques) that being said, those little concave and convex mirrors work WONDERS for energy work. It gives energy vampires something to feed off of other than you, pets, electronics, etc.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by blend57

As "That Guy" I can kind of relate. My buds wife pretty much avoids me for the most part. )Yes, I do brush my teeth and take care of personal hygiene) I think of my friend as a brother and her as my sister in law. They're family and there isn't nothing I wouldn't do for them.

I housesit and take care of their farmette quite often. And I do know that she does appreciate that I take care of things around the property and house. (Though she get did miffed when I cleaned the house...not going to do that again, unless she asks...LOL)

Truth be told, I think that she feels like I am a bad example to her husband. After all, I'm free while he is not. That might feel threatening to her. I don't really know, even though I have asked.

I have recently given up smoking around them, and when I do on the occasion have to have a puff, I go out to the pigpen and scratch the hogs. She does seem to appreciate that.

Keep looking for the reason. He may be a good guy, But then again, the car seat thing is kind of creepy. I would advise that you stay alert around this guy. While at the same time, whenever you feel uneasy around him, question yourself honestly as to why.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

My daughter is eighteen and in college. She has not and never will be around him by herself. My husband and I have never left and would never leave our daughter alone with any of our friends. Just a rule we made when she was younger to keep her safe. I know, I'm overly protective, but what can I say?

My husband says he never got into the car and denies taking it anywhere. So, it's not him.

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I'm sorry you are "that guy". And I do feel really bad, honestly. I know it has to be upsetting to him when I leave when he comes over or when I go to my room. It must feel horrible. But I don't think it is something in my head, as I do like him.

So, I guess I will ask him to change his cologne when he comes over? Maybe that will help. And I'll keep a record if it keeps happening after that.

Thanks for all the help and replies, I really appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by blend57

You are not me but this is what I have learned about myself and at this point after learning to well, I would watch, snoop, listen and see all I can of this man until I find out what is wrong. He is around your family, every monster seems to be a nice person so don't go by that.
Is there any mental component to the physical reaction you have? How old is your daughter?

The answer will not be on here but with you as we are all very different people in our experiences.
edit on 11-10-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

The problem with this is...what if you find out that you're the monster? That you are the one who must control all things?

It's a two way street. Not all guys are the bad guys...plenty of bad gals out there as well, and from my experience, they are better at the game of manipulation.

Honesty is the best policy, though it can lead to some awkward moments.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Sorry I misunderstood your post. I tried, I really did!
As to the second part, no one in my family are pranksters. There are only three of us and none of us have the time nor the inclination to do that.

Pretty boring I know, but that is the truth of the matter.

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think you should meet the wife. See how you "feel" around her. She can tell you a lot about him even without words. Does she seem meek, waif-like? Is she overbearing? Does she make you ill?

Do you have any pets like dogs/cats? If so, how do they react around him. Pets (cats in particular) are a very good judge of character. Cats can't stand people that carry dark/bad juju with them.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

blend57

Sorry I misunderstood your post. I tried, I really did!
As to the second part, no one in my family are pranksters. There are only three of us and none of us have the time nor the inclination to do that.

Pretty boring I know, but that is the truth of the matter.

Thanks,
Blend57

I left it vague intentionally, because even what I was talking about has a lot of different facets. TDawg went into one of the facets in his response to Char Lee. We dont always "see" ourselves in an objective light. I am of the mind that we are not capable of it, but thats another discussion.

Coming from a family of kind-spirited pranskterism, it does sound a bit mundane. But, to each their own. There are far more important things in life than that anyway.
I still wouldnt eliminate it, personally, but there are a lot of possibilities, and many have been covered.

The only thing left is to explore them and figure it out. In the end, you may find you learn more about yourself than you might have thought, or you may just learn about how cars can go "wonky," especially with more complicated technology. Learn and grow from the experience, regardless.
edit on 11-10-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

blend57
reply to post by TDawgRex

I'm sorry you are "that guy". And I do feel really bad, honestly. I know it has to be upsetting to him when I leave when he comes over or when I go to my room. It must feel horrible. But I don't think it is something in my head, as I do like him.

So, I guess I will ask him to change his cologne when he comes over? Maybe that will help. And I'll keep a record if it keeps happening after that.

Thanks for all the help and replies, I really appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Blend57

No need to feel sorry for me. I kind of revel in being "That Guy". I can be loud and obnoxious at times. (Though I try to be family-friendly around my friends when they are with family) I feel that I am in life to have a good time and enjoy myself and I want to include those I care about in the festivities.

Most of the people who I consider family started out as enemies. I saw something in them that they didn't see in themselves and maybe visa-versa. It was always great fun winning them over and we have great discussions on how that came about.

Just keep a open mind and try not to get all wrapped up in it. Instinct plays a role as does common sense. I think that you'll be ok.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Sexual deviants and dopers can give off those bad vibes. I would not want the guy to be alone with either your husband or your daughter. Something is probably going on in your car--dope or sex being the most likely. Set up a trail camera that works on motion detection. Leave a window down. Unobtrusively keep an eye on him every so often when he visits.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Do you have any pets like dogs/cats? If so, how do they react around him. Pets (cats in particular) are a very good judge of character. Cats can't stand people that carry dark/bad juju with them.

My daughter (who has been around him more than me) Just said that our dog doesn't like to be around him. She barked at him only once, but she kind of backs away from him and doesn't really like to be next to him. Thats the only info I have regarding our pet acting weird, as I haven't been able to interact with him when he comes over.

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Sexual deviants and dopers can give off those bad vibes. I would not want the guy to be alone with either your husband or your daughter. Something is probably going on in your car--dope or sex being the most likely.
reply to post by Tusks

OMG! I hope not! He doesn't appear to be a doper and I am 99.9% sure no one in my family is. (But there is still that .01%)

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

scolai
reply to post by blend57

So here's what I'm thinking:

1. You had a negative relationship with him in a past life.

2. You can sense energies and you see that he's much darker than he seems.

3. He's got a evil/demonic presence with him

4. He's a "feeder". Basically energy vampire. It's nothing intentional.

5. He's empathic and casting emotions aside to enjoy his visit AND you are also empathic and you're receiving those feelings.

And lastly....

6. You have a deep-seated, unresolved, and repressed resentment for either him or another man that he reminds you of. It could merely be psychological.

I would suggest ruling those things out. For instance, does your phone's battery drain faster around him? Do electronics start acting crazy? Do other people around you start acting strange? Do you or other people feel exhausted around him?

It's difficult to tell you exactly what the issue is over a forum ... but have you tried mediatation?

Anyway, I hope at least some of this helps.

7. Husband is secretly Bisexual and is having an affair with him.

8. He is a molester and after daughter.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join