It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would cause this? (Personal ongoing experience)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have been a little perplexed lately with an issue I am having. It is a two folded issue and was hoping someone here could help me solve the dilemma.

Firstly, my husband has a friend that comes over every once in awhile and visits. For some reason, whenever he does, I feel sick to my stomach and get really bad headaches. The guy is not a bad person, he is really nice and I feel bad, but most of the time, I just have to leave the house or go to my bedroom to get away from him. I have no idea why and it is starting to cause issues with my husband and me because he wants to go to dinner and hang out with the guy and his wife, but I physically cannot stand to be around him. (I also get depressed and grumpy for the rest of the day.)

The second issue is that two times so far after his visits, I get in my car to go to work the next day and find the seat has been moved. I cannot drive my car when it is set to my husband’s seat setting. It is too far back for me to reach the pedals. When I ask my husband if he had driven my car somewhere, he says no. Recently, after his friend visited, my husband and I went to bed at the same time. I got up the next morning and the seat was moved. It doesn’t make sense. There is a third person in the house, my daughter, but she is even shorter than me, so, if anything, the seat would be moved closer to the console than farther away if she was messing with it.

My husband wouldn’t let him take/get into/ or mess with my car at all. And he would tell me if he did so, it wouldn’t be anything he would need to lie about. So, how does that happen? Anyone have any idea what is going on?

I don’t know for sure if the two things are related, I am starting to notate date and times that both occur. It has only happened three times so far. But I have only been around the guy four times total. The rest of time he hangs out with my husband when I’m not there.

Just looking to get pointed in the right direction and see if anything like this has happened to anyone else.

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blend57

is it possible you are sensitive to a product he uses on his body (deodorant, shampoo ,conditioner, or something in his clothes?

the car thing, since it only happens when he comes over, can you stay up to watch your car or set up a hidden camera to catch was is going on, and yes could be like you said, just happened at the same times he came over, but the 2 not connected.

have you met his wife yet..do you react the same to her??

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blend57

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to read your post as I felt it neccesary to comment on your avatar.

It's not nice what you are doing to that bunny.....wrabbit will be displeased when he sees it.

Now, I will read your post.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I personally think the best way to investigate happenings of this sort is to rule things out one at a time and then see what remains. Regarding the car seat; does your husband like to play pranks on you and/or does the friend like to play pranks or encourage your husband to do so.

The way this guy makes you feel is a bit more difficult to examine.

Is he physically unpleasant to look at?
Is his personal hygiene lacking?
Does he discuss unpleasant/disgusting/sexually inappropriate subjects in your presence?
Has he ever said or done anything directly that has made you uncomfortable?
Are you aware of him having had any training in psychology, hypnotism, or something designed to affect someone psychologically?

Then there is the theory about people with certain blood groups having negative effects on those around them.

I hope this helps and that it eases your mind. As I said at the beginning I would personally advise a rational and methodical approach to what you are dealing with.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ah!! I've been there and continue to experience it.

From what I have come to understand about my experience it that the other person is a empath (a very strong one) but doesn't have the faintest idea on how to control it.

She gives off and receives it. When I am in her presence it becomes overwhelming and too intense for me to be around. It isn't an overt action against me but it still impacts me just the same. It just so happens that the person I am speaking of is also a very nice person, in fact on of the nicest I know. Very caring but very emotional and that emotion exudes from her and envelops me and I am sure others.

Hope this helps.
edit on 11-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blend57

In my experience, I find that when this happens it is because you are fighting inside to not know something you already know, it is just to much for you to let into your conscious mind.

You are not me but this is what I have learned about myself and at this point after learning to well, I would watch, snoop, listen and see all I can of this man until I find out what is wrong. He is around your family, every monster seems to be a nice person so don't go by that.
Is there any mental component to the physical reaction you have? How old is your daughter?

The car seat could be related if this man is getting in the car to talk or hang out where they can be private with either your child or your husband?

The answer will not be on here but with you as we are all very different people in our experiences.
edit on 11-10-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by blend57

A couple possibilities...

Possibility #1: You are allergic, or are showing allergy symptoms to something that this man is wearing - perfume, cologne, oils, dander?..

As suggested:

research100
reply to post by blend57

is it possible you are sensitive to a product he uses on his body (deodorant, shampoo ,conditioner, or something in his clothes?

Possibility #2: You are of evil presence, and this man is wielding something to block your powers.

Possibility #3: You are an empath. (or they are?)

As mentioned..

Rosinitiate

Ah!! I've been there and continue to experience it.

From what I have come to understand about my experience it that the other person is a empath (a very strong one) but doesn't have the faintest idea on how to control it.

As for the car seat... not sure. I would install a mini camera, or just watch this man out the window while he's leaving to see if he's messing with your car.

Regards,

-AA
edit on 11-10-2013 by AsarAlubat because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2013 by AsarAlubat because: I forgot [/url]

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You are associating the car seat with him, but could it be someone else, such as a boyfriend of your daughter's?

On the other hand, your instincts are telling you something. You just never know about people. Stay vigilant. All the best.

I felt that way about another couple who befriended us. I liked her a lot, but like you, I was leery about him. My husband was not pleased with my hesitancy to see them again. However it turns out my gut instinct was correct. I won't go into details, but he was evil.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by research100

Could be his cologne, but I never get that close to him. And I haven't met his wife yet because he is always with her (Of course) and I can't be in the same room as him.

It could be psychological; maybe I really don’t like him at all. But I have been around many people I don’t like and never had this strong of a reaction to them. And, I really do think he is a nice guy. That’s why I am so perplexed by it.

The headaches are very strong, they are accompanied by nausea and ringing in the ears, to the point that I think my head is going to explode. And as soon as he leaves, so does the nausea and headaches. (like five minutes or so after, without medication)

I have never had such a thing in the past, no headaches or anything like that. And my husband and I are very close, we do almost everything together. That’s why it’s so hard for me because I want to be able to be around his friend, but I really can’t.

I have no allergies, I go to the doctor regularly (Well, before obamacare) and there is nothing I can figure that would trigger these.

And the car thing is just an added puzzle that is happening at the same time. I already told my husband I am going to buy and set up a camera. So, hopefully that will solve that dilemma the next time it occurs.

Thanks for the suggestions, I am open to almost anything at the moment to try and get this resolved.

Thanks for the reply,

Blend57

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Emotions are body's communication mechanism. Listen to your body and trust what it has to say.

I completely stopped talking to one of my friends lately because I kept on picking up his toxic vibrations. Every time I would feel anxious and overall negative I knew it wasn't me but him and he would confirm it. I'm an empath and emotionally overloaded most of the time if I don't get grounded and stay away from crowds. I'm not sure who or what may be adjusting your seat but I'd be on a look out and more aware the next time the guy is around. Take care.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Maybe you are jealous of your husband enjoying time with this guy? Maybe you have repressed sexual feelings towards him? Maybe you think he has those feelings towards you? Maybe you just dont like him? Are there any other friends of your husbands you have no problem hanging out with? Or do you have many friends at all?

About the car seat, ask your husband to say to his friend "I know this is going to sound crazy (you must admit it does...unless you are proven correct) but we, my wife and I, have noticed that a few times recently my wifes car seat position has been adjusted and not by us, I just thought I should ask you, since we are friends and all and you can tell me anything...have you been a) stealing my wifes car when you come over, or b) sneaking into it and adjusting the seat?"

Then ask your daughter if she has ever adjusted the seat, do you know she uses it? Does she have friends, a boyfriend?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I know, the bunny is constantly tortured.

I never thought about the empath thing, how do I fix it? Is there anything I can do to make it stop so I can be around him?

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

No, my daughter doesn't have a boyfriend. And the car is locked up in a garage (Forgot to say that earlier, sorry)
That is why it is so weird. No one but family could have done it, but everyone in my family says they didn't. No need to lie? What would make that happen?

Also, in order to move the seat you have to put the key in the ignition. So, someone is either lying about it or....I don't know what.

And it is happening only after his friend visits. Unless my husband is leaving after I go to sleep, but i would hear (and so would my daughter) the garage door go up. One of us would notice.

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by blend57

Maybe noone moved the seat but you, and you just find your preferences slightly change?

Also have you ever even been introduced to this guy? Or the first time he ever came over you were just peering from a window and then sneaked out?

Or the first time you were introduced you got sick, and now its some psychological reaction to the relation, or you blame that original experience on him?

Or you are not comfortable with your self and appearance, so you have anxiety about interacting with him and his wife?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blend57

Stop referring to your pain as a headache- when your head feels like its going to explode, its more serious- that's a migraine!

What causes migraines?
Some people who suffer from migraines can clearly identify triggers or factors that cause the headaches, but many cannot. Potential migraine triggers include:

Allergies and allergic reactions

Bright lights, loud noises, and certain odors or perfumes

Physical or emotional stress (not a quote: how much do you really not like this guy?)

Changes in sleep patterns or irregular sleep

Smoking or exposure to smoke

Skipping meals or fasting

Alcohol

Menstrual cycle fluctuations, birth control pills, hormone fluctuations during menopause onset

Tension headaches

Foods containing tyramine (red wine, aged cheese, smoked fish, chicken livers, figs, and some beans), monosodium glutamate (MSG), or nitrates (like bacon, hot dogs, and salami)

Other foods such as chocolate, nuts, peanut butter, avocado, banana, citrus, onions, dairy products, and fermented or pickled foods.

Triggers do not always cause migraines, and avoiding triggers does not always prevent migraines.

source (medicalnewstoday.com)

Suggestions/Ideas...

#1. Find a picture of this guy and look at it. Similar symptoms?

#2. Do you apply anything to yourself before this guy comes over? (scents/oils)

#3.

Could be his cologne, but I never get that close to him.

It's not uncommon.

source1 (healthcentral.com)
source2 (medicalnewstoday.com)

Best,

-AA

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blend57

So here's what I'm thinking:

1. You had a negative relationship with him in a past life.

2. You can sense energies and you see that he's much darker than he seems.

3. He's got a evil/demonic presence with him

4. He's a "feeder". Basically energy vampire. It's nothing intentional.

5. He's empathic and casting emotions aside to enjoy his visit AND you are also empathic and you're receiving those feelings.

And lastly....

6. You have a deep-seated, unresolved, and repressed resentment for either him or another man that he reminds you of. It could merely be psychological.

I would suggest ruling those things out. For instance, does your phone's battery drain faster around him? Do electronics start acting crazy? Do other people around you start acting strange? Do you or other people feel exhausted around him?

It's difficult to tell you exactly what the issue is over a forum ... but have you tried mediatation?

Anyway, I hope at least some of this helps.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

He is average in looks and not mean/evil in any way. I really think he is a nice guy. I don't think there is any reason why I would dislike him, even subconciously.

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blend57

Not sure but I would guess it's an allergy.

The car seat being moved is creepy. I'm curious what you'll find if you set up the camera, keep us updated. You did say the seat only moves when the friend visits?

Odd situation....good luck.

link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I wish so, and could except that, but I would have no reason to move it. And, it is not slight. My husband is a lot taller than me, he has to set the seat way back to drive it, and I have to move it way forward. Also, the side mirrow and rearview mirror are adjusted. I am not so conserned about the car, more so about the friend. The car will be solved when I get the camera and set it up.

Thanks,
Blend57

link   
reply to post by blend57

It just occurred to me that to be sure about the car seat thing, you perhaps could investigate whether there are complaints about your particular make, year and model of car. You might be surprised what you find online.

I also commend you on documenting things with dates and times.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join