It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take your time Girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hearing this beautiful song not know what I know now. At first I couldn't hear it but this song's background drums has been recorded at the heartbeat of this unborn baby girl.

The mother of the child listens to the recording and gets emotional.
Never have I heard someone using this as addition to music, knowing as a father that it's the most beautiful sound a parent can hear..

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I like the idea of using the heart beat of the baby for rhythm purposes, that's a great idea...

The guitar playing is good, the singer hasn't got too bad a voice, but the song is pretty not my cup of tea, pretty bland really, the kind of song that would make me switch channels to listen to the news....

But we all have our own tastes don't we?

If it does something for you personally, then that's a good thing...

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

But we all have our own tastes don't we?

True, but the usage of heartbeats in songs gives a new dimension in music..If you prefer more bpm's you can start jogging before recording..

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Brilliant

I loved it, thanks for posting, you've given me an idea for a song I wasn't even planning on writing until now

Thanks for the inspiration

Cody

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I hope that it will be a great song..If you're going to place it on YouTube please let me know and make a thread around your song.I really like to hear that.

new topics

top topics

join