It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live -Truckers Ride for The Constitution D.C.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well it's happening.

And the Media is basically refusing to cover this event in a large capacity, so alternative feeds are being implemented.

Truckers are now in Washington D.C. peacefully, and are very well coordinated this time. They intend to leave the emergency lane open but drive the speed limit on the beltway in D.C. for 3 days.

Official Truckers Ride for Constitution Homepage

Live Coverage of Event

Another Live Coverage Link

VDot Choose a Camera

The American people are sick and tired of the corruption that is destroying America! We therefore declare a GENERAL STRIKE on the weekend of October 11-13, 2013! Truck drivers will not haul freight! Americans can strike in solidarity with truck drivers!

Truckers Ride For the Constitution Facebook Page

Things are getting backed up in DC

We have all heard the rumors of the national guard blocking us from participating, rest assured we will continue this event, I am here at the Wilco travel center,

Untill we can either confirm or deny the validity of such claims I will consider them disinformation. If we find a tre credible source. Our media team will release that information,

As for the rumor of us not going through with our protest, They are indeed false reports ment to distract you, we will continue to push onward. Thanks you all for your love and support,

Big Red

Guess What?!

Boaters are joining too, they had a rally in Vegas recently and have now decided to go to D.C. as well.

edit on 11-10-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/11/2013 by AshleyD because: Link added at member's request

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Keep it peaceful, keep it civil, but "drive" the point home!

Breaker, breaker, this is the Rubber Ducky. You gotta a copy? Com'on.....

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GNOarmy

I'm glad you said it first, I have been hovvering over the youtube link to convoy for a few minutes now, but resisted for fear of being flamed!
Need....to...be...strong.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Lets hope this is only the beginning of peaceful protest across the country, we need to give Obama a real lesson in community organizing.

Next, let the "recall's" begin, Colorado has proven how well they work, removing these agenda driven politician's is still our right.

We want these people removed from government this is how, waiting tell 14 or 16 will be to late, now is the time.

edit on 11-10-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GNOarmy

Copy that Rubber Ducky, this is Rogue squadron, lets shut her down! Rogue leader do you copy!?

edit on 11-10-2013 by sulaw because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Just had to go there!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

That's a big 10-4...

To topic: Anybody got any links to live video???

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

new_here
reply to post by TDawgRex

That's a big 10-4...

To topic: Anybody got any links to live video???

I was watching a couple of them and then majickally, like the Bikers ride on DC...the links went down.

Makes ya wonder, don't it?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Here are some DC web cams
Earthcam

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I am very proud of my American brothers and Sisters this day.

I hope to tell my kids in the future about the day America was taken back from tyranny and the rule of Evil greedy scum.

11th October 2013.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

TDawgRex

I was watching a couple of them and then majickally, like the Bikers ride on DC...the links went down.

Makes ya wonder, don't it?

Looks like someone, or group is trying to sabotage the magnitude of this event.

Apparently 1000's more truckers are headed for DC from multiple states. This is according to multiple people posting on the Facebook page organizing truckers from other states.

The government and media are scared to death of people in the USA organizing peacefully, all the while making more people aware of the shenanigans that are going on.

Peace,

RT

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
If it stays peaceful and if it's not some undermined operation that isn't taken over by provocateurs, then I commend them all on the effort. Definitely a great way to drive the message home.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Here is a link to all the cameras on the beltway.

www.wtop.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Sublimecraft

I am very proud of my American brothers and Sisters this day.

I hope to tell my kids in the future about the day America was taken back from tyranny and the rule of Evil greedy scum.

11th October 2013.

Sorry, just checking. How is this in any way taking the future back from tyranny and the rule of evil again?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Tex,

Guess what?

Looks like they crashed due to server over-load, so they are doing emergency migrations on all level right now, so it wasn't a conspiracy they just didn't expect that much traffic.

You have to love their honesty. It's actually refreshing. lol

www.facebook.com...

LIVE STREAM! We are in the process of bringing our site back up. WE CRASHED OUR SERVER DUE TO TOO MUCH TRAFFIC! They are doing an emergency migratration and we will be up and running within the next several hours

edit on 11-10-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

boncho
If it stays peaceful and if it's not some undermined operation that isn't taken over by provocateurs, then I commend them all on the effort. Definitely a great way to drive the message home.

When I first became a member, you were all full of humor...even though some of it was dark.

Now you seem to have given up. That worries me.

Welcome to my world of being happy and then angry. We have a packed house nowadays it seems.

I'm thinking of just disconnecting at times.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Is it just me or does that live feed from the Washington monument not changed in the last hour or so? I have seen that same white bus for the last 20 mins?

They blocking the feed or am I just going overboard on the conspiracy angle here haha

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
East Bound and Down!!! Prayin for the truckers!!

Americas front lines are coming to DC. Wish I knew how to post some pics. Pics are rolling in from everywhere of semis, pick ups, cars all decked out and heading to DC.

Thinking some things are going to change this weekend

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

MDDoxs
reply to post by Neysa

Is it just me or does that live feed from the Washington monument not changed in the last hour or so? I have seen that same white bus for the last 20 mins?

They blocking the feed or am I just going overboard on the conspiracy angle here haha

You are correct, in fact, when the bikers were in DC the same thing happened.

Good catch.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Taking the future back???

Not what I said.

"In the future"

"I hope to tell my kids"

About Citizens taking America back from scum - today

Hope that clears it up for ya.

new topics

top topics