It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man amputates his OWN leg because he could not afford hospital operation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Another thing to note, if poor people don't file bankruptcy it's because it costs too much to file. If you can't pay your bills, how are you supposed to come up with $1600 just to file? We had to skip house payments just to be able to afford it.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

gwynned
Does anyone seriously think a person could amputate their own leg and live???

Why is that so hard for you to believe? Don't you remember the guy who go stuck rock climbing and amputated his own arm with nothing but a pocket knife?

Things like that have happened to other people as well so yes I do believe it. At least he had a saw, water, bandages, and probably some alcohol both for antiseptic and drinking.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Scorchio
I bet he'd be pretty annoyed if he cut the wrong leg off.

May this never happen to you or any of your loved ones. But I don't think its a joking matter. He'll be on the counsel board analyzing the works of the spirit children who allowed a world like this to take place. Those who go to the front of the lineup are put at the back. Which might mean another harsh world in a lesser spot, where this could happen until the spirit grows up and understands. Love and Peace and Equality. Then progresses.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
china == communist you think health care would be free .

uk ==capatalist free health care and we even allow foreigners to come in for free care .

its a fxxxxd up world

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Lady_Tuatha
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

but then there was this -

Medical problems caused 62% of all personal bankruptcies filed in the U.S. in 2007, according to a study by Harvard researchers. And in a finding that surprised even the researchers, 78% of those filers had medical insurance at the start of their illness, including 60.3% who had private coverage, not Medicare or Medicaid.

link
yeah I think we are quite lucky over this side of the pond,

A number of years ago, I did a fair amount of charitable work for homeless shelters in Chicago. It was surprising to me that about three quarters of the people in the shelters were there because of collectors on medical bills they couldn't pay for because of medical insurance they didn't have.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I just don't believe the media is all. They make # up all the time. Seems odd that the Chinese would deny him access to healthcare but allow him access to the media. It's the kind of story they make up all the time to make the Chinese look bad. But, hey, if you have faith in the media, who am I to mess with someone's religious beliefs.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Scouse100

no it wouldnt

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join