It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Stargate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

DARKROOM MEDITATION

This is simply the most profound lost truth, hidden from humanity to heal oneself, and ascend the soul, the purest, greatest and safest way possible.

Modern darkroom meditation aims to emulate ancient esoteric practices and exercises practised for millennia to ascend the human organism. Incorporated with a strict diet to provide key vitamins and minerals to help with the process of de calcification and imagination expansion, Darkroom Meditation strives to help the practitioner transmute brain and nervous system chemistry into higher vibrational, visionary chemicals that unlock the DNA, the body and the soul to allow for inner alchemy.

Yes, it all exists, do not deny those that seek to ridicule the obvious abilities of the omnipotent, psychic and beautifully psychedelic higher chakras, Ajna and Sahasrara, depicted, worshipped and celebrated throughout all of history.

Chakra harmonizing comes from a combination of 'Biological Ayahuasca' undertaking; transmuting the chemicals of wakefulness into chemicals of nightvision, dreaming, imagination Permanently if one is subject to total absence of light for periods of prolonged periods of time.
Darkroom Meditation transmutes regular brain chemistry into the chemical of the night, of dreams, hallucination, vision, and imagination; what we know as Dimethyltryptamine.
This thread is to promote and analyse the practices used to cultivate these higher frequencies from within the body and discuss to the topic keeping to t&c.

Dark Room Enlightenment Program
DAY 1-3
Complete isolation from external light causes the pineal gland to flood the brain with the neurotransmitter melatonin.

3 days of Internal Darkness and Sleep Therapy - During these 3 days one has the chance to catch up on all the lost sleep that has occurred over the last few years.

This stage cannot be over emphasized, with regard to its importance in the overall process.
Christ spent 3 days in the caves near the Dead Sea, utilizing this metamorphic process, which is conducive to a very gradual death of the ego.

DAY 3-5
The pineal gland starts to increase the production of 'pinoline', whereby a greater fluidity of thought and healing of the body starts to occur. This period allows for transition, wherein numerous meditations will be carried out, which will incorporate projection of the energy body and astral travel along with (Iron Shirt) Chi Kung.

DAY 6-8
At this stage the pineal gland starts to produce the neurohormone 5-MeO-Dimethyltryptamine. This psychoactive tryptamine is highly luminescent; it is also extremely phospherescent due to the amount of phosphene that it transmits onto the visual cortex.
The neuro transmitter 'akashon' is normally only active when we are in the womb and in the first months of our lives. It is now reactivated in the darkroom.

5-MeO-Dimethyltryptamine switches on 40% more of the cerebral cortex and awakens the nervous system to become aware of itself; 'beingness' results. Hence, the possibility of metaprogramming the nervous system's bio-computer - activating healing and conflict message assortment of the nervous system.

5-MeO-Dimethyltryptamine is the empathogenic neurotransmitter that expands the emotional body between 'infinity and zero'. It gives rise to telepathy in the emotional and intuitive bodies. It engages the awakening of the 'Flower Of Life', the spine, which begins to glow in a state of beingness and peace.

Many exercises will be practiced during this period; compacting Chi, consciousness and awareness into the nervous system, working with the Silent Self and anchoring the Immortal Body.

5-Meo-Dimethyltryptamine discharges the darkness from the darkroom. A bright light will be activated.
This Great White Light, the manifestation of the astral body, enables the self to project externally.

At this point, some degree on 'N-Methyl-D-Aspartare Inhibition' (NMDA-I) usually occurs. This is a 'soft form' of the slowing of the glutamate input signals into the cells. This makes it easier for the nervous system to cause electrons to stop flowing within the cells, allowing for profound meditative trance states.

The 5-MeO-Dimethyltryptamine prepares the nervous system, through its empathic state of being and self awareness of the nervous system, for the Dimethyltryptamine or dimethyltryptamine production of the pineal gland, in psychoactive milligram dosages.

DAY 9-12
There is now enough 'Mono Amine Oxidase Inhibition' triggered by the pinoline, to allow the pineal gland's 'serotonin to melatonin cycle' to be intercepted by adrenaline and ephedrine activity and converted into a 'serotonin Dimethyltryptamine pathway'.
When Dimethyltryptamine levels reach more than 25mg, one's experience can become very visual. Dimethyltryptamine is the visual third eye neurotransmitter. It enables the energy body and spirit to journey into hyperspace, beyond third dimensional realms of time and space. It is intensely energizing. At this stage of the Dark Room Retreat, the required amount of sleep tends to diminish dramatically. Although the day may last 24 hours, 3 hours of sleep can seem like 12.
During this period we will engage in further practices; psychic games and interactivity, Taoist Dream Yoga (advanced levels) and Imagination Expansion.

Ajna, know as the seat of the soul and the Stargate to the cosmos and of higher worlds and dimensions. Aligning all of the chakras in perfect harmony, using visualisation and breathing techniques, a practitioner can transform their energy bodies into a vessel to merge with these higher frequencies, becoming a living embodiment of divine light.

VORTEXIJAH

IMMORTAL SELF INTRODUCTION

MIND FOOD...YUM

"Psychedelics in the 21st Century, Breakthroughs in Therapeutics"

Ω
edit on -050010America/Chicago5amth13103105 by OmegaSynthesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
How much money do I need cause clearly there are no free lessons on the site. Tried clicking them and all i get is
Not Found (Error 404) The requested URL /request.html was not found on this server.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Free Lessons

rain7
actually, dimethyltryptamine , or '___', causes hallucinogenic effects in mammals:

Spirit Molecules.

edit on -050010America/Chicago4amth13103104 by OmegaSynthesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Also, if this stuff really does work, why doesn't he himself do it? this guy doesn't sound like he has ascended, just sounds like another guy just out to get money from people just like that other guy does. Its like I tell my brother all the time, there are no more real mentors or masters and if there are they are hidden away from the rest of the world.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

Darkroom Meditation transmutes regular brain chemistry into the chemical of the night, of dreams, hallucination, vision, and imagination; what we know as Dimethyltryptamine.

actually, dimethyltryptamine , or '___', causes hallucinogenic effects in mammals:

When ingested, '___' acts as a psychedelic drug.[7] Depending on the dose and method of administration, its subjective effects can range from short-lived milder psychedelic states to powerful immersive experiences; these are often described as a total loss of connection to conventional reality with the encounter of indescribable spiritual/alien realms.

source

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I read up on it some more. Interesting and am very sure most of it works.
Hendrix claimed it does. Just at what price?
It can be dangerous to self meditate, given the association with Horus or the all seeing eye in this method

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

higher vibrational, visionary chemicals that unlock the DNA

In two years studying Chemistry and Biotechnology at the university, I have never heard someone mention these mysterious visionary vibrational chemicals. To be honest, it sounds like mumbo-jumbo.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

I can say for certainty that the chemical mentioned is definitely going to make you see some amazing things. How you take what is shown is totally up to your interpretation.

OP,
thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm confused.

Does the "Darkroom Meditation" consist of sitting in a dark room for 12 days and having something happen to you? If so, that's ridiculously impractical for 99% of the population, and such sensory deprivation is well known to cause hallucinations and potentially mentally and emotionally scarring experiences, which have nothing to do with a spiritual breakthrough.

I'd question any "growth technique" that various governments and secret police use as torture and interrogation methods, but maybe I'm reading your OP incorrectly.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

In two years studying Chemistry and Biotechnology at the university, I have never heard someone mention these mysterious visionary vibrational chemicals. To be honest, it sounds like mumbo-jumbo.

Lets be honest, what is mumbo-jumbo is the fact that you won't. It's embarrassing that in this modern day 2013-2014, psychedelics just now being looked at now as forms of medicine, this is what cultures have known for time immemorial. It's time we rewrite what we know about everything, mainstream academia has everything twisted.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

How can you deny that this is not a spiritual breakthrough when this is a practice for gradual cultivation of the spirit molecule?
Complete darkness acts as a canvas for the infinite colours and imaginative potential of the mind's eye.
At the peak of the experience, there is no darkness, it becomes a colourful 'trip' essentially, one that was cultivated from within and naturally. Guided with proper methods from a master or teacher, the visually and emotionally powerful experience can be 'Enlightening' and can have positive life changing effects on individuals and their being.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

So you're saying that it IS sitting in a dark room for twelve days?

Okay then, have at it. But, as I said, it's a known torture technique used around the world, and they don't use it because it doesn't have negative effects.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

You are free to move around, eat, drink, and do whatever including coming out if you feel too overwhelmed, its not like you have to endure the full blown experience in one go..it's a discipline,an aesthetic practice you cultivate over time..

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the post and video Omega, very informative.
I knew that total darkness can have very strange effects on the mind, and had heard of it's use as a meditation tool in various cultures. And obviously of it's inappropriate use as a torture method nowadays.
This and psychedelics are a tricky subject for a lot of people to understand.
But I do believe that these 'treatments' if done following certain procedures and under professional guidance can be very helpful in order to understand ourselves and the world.
If these things have been done since the dawn of man by various cultures, there must be something to it, that's what I say.
It's good to see research is picking up a bit.
Keep spreading the info!
peace

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Star and Flag Omega! I heard of the "DRM" a few months back, I am on a path of internal alchemy, and balancing the MBS (mind, body, soul) for higher vibratorial states within the bodies to expand beyond.

The DRM is something I have 'planned' in the near future. I know I need such a mediational 'trip', too much light has disrupted my eyes over the years (artiicial light, Tvs, computer screens etc..). So this mediation will have its benefits when put into practice and comited too.

I see some people already responding in ignorance.. Spirituality and internal expansion is not for everyone. Some people like to act their lives out in tiny 'role play' until death.. And reincarnate again over. Others are much more serious in expansion and spiritual awakening.

Myself, I appreciate you bringing this up! Last night I was talking to my partner about me putting time away to do the DRM. So today I saw your thread and thought "synchronicity at work"

Thanks again Omega, I will keep an eye on the thread in case anyone posts more interesting information.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
A few days ago I commented on the spirit molecule. Just wanted to thank you for making a timely, fresh thread on the subject.

Mugen
I enjoy these topics about animals. Especially since I heard someone's experience with the "spirit molecule" or some sort of mushroom?.... if I recall correctly, "i saw a beetle walk through my path, and I bust out crying"

I will try this spirit molecule out one of these days. If anyone knows where that little quote is from, i'd appreciate it. Maybe from ATS? Doubtful.

PS. Anyone tell me where i can go for supervised "ceremony"? (don't know right word) Please PM me please please
edit on 10-11-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

12 day system? I'm gonna go ahead and plan on taking my 2 weeks vacation next year to try this out.
edit on 10-11-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join