It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Website for the truckers rally has been 404'ed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So I was looking for information about where the trucker convoy was and went to their website and got the 404 message. Just tried going there again and I am shown BlueHost's site.

ridefortheconstitution.org...

The group had their twiter removed after about 5 hours while it took twiter about 5 days to get around to removing and Al Qaida twitter.

Rumors were going around that the National Guard would be deployed to shut the roads down around DC but I dont see that happening.

What I could see happen is that a "water main breaks" or a "gas leak" is found under the roads that these truckers would be protesting on and that is how they will close.

Very interested to see how this all plays out tomorrow. Wonder how many truckers are actually going to show up.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

The government cannot allow someone to be more organized then them!
Little do they know, a kindergarten class without a teacher has more cooperation and compassion than those idiots!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Guess the kill switch works fine for our wonderful elected..?

No clue on the numbers expected tomorrow, I saw a rep on Greta (FNC) earlier tonite mentioning that they had planned shifts of truckers starting 7AM ...

I believe the rumor of Nat'l Guard closing the beltway was just that, a rumor..

It would be nice to hear from the organization's webhost provider explaining the sudden pull of their website on the eve of the event, if I had to ponder, I would think that the Feds lawyers found some issue with them using a .org address? Was their twitter tied to a .org as well?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Along with that other thread about that site possibly being hosted by a shill...this is really weird.

this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-10-2013 by BobM88 because: added url

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

JacKatMtn

Guess the kill switch works fine for our wonderful elected..?

No clue on the numbers expected tomorrow, I saw a rep on Greta (FNC) earlier tonite mentioning that they had planned shifts of truckers starting 7AM ...

I believe the rumor of Nat'l Guard closing the beltway was just that, a rumor..

It would be nice to hear from the organization's webhost provider explaining the sudden pull of their website on the eve of the event, if I had to ponder, I would think that the Feds lawyers found some issue with them using a .org address? Was their twitter tied to a .org as well?

That kill switch didn't work too well on facebook...

www.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
From what I've seen of Peter Santilli and Zeeda Andrews through their own words online, they're 2 seriously cracked loons that make even the craziest poster on ATS look like the pinnacle of sanity. I wouldn't put it past these 2 to yank the site to cause a stir & try to drum up more support. Inflammatory accusations eventually coming out wouldn't shock me. Social media accounts being closed I can give a pass to, if it somehow violates T & C, it violates it, and buh-bye. The site, however, was theirs.
How the rally goes is beyond me, we'll just have to see if it even coalesces.
edit on 10/10/2013 by Nyiah because: Their, they're, there - - I know the difference, honest!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Evil_Santa

Thanks for the link, I was able to hit their twitter page as well

link

Their website link is the same as the one in the OP so that's still a mystery?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
yeah, this is getting interesting...

Radio Hosts were announcing it was a hoax today.

Washington post...

Washington post is owned by amazon, amazon just did big deal with you knwo who...

The truckers have done this in the past.

any of you all remember the year they last did it.

I cant find the last trucker protest info cuz googled seems clogged with this data...

I notice google and youtube acting weird lately as well.

edit on 10-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Zeeda Andrews

I believe I saw her on one of the news channels a couple of days ago, is she the one claiming that this trucker deal was to demand the President resign?

The other one I would have to guess, perhaps one of the folks who was claiming that the truckers were headed to DC to arrest congressmen?

Seems like some folks are trying to highjack a peaceful protest?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

The facebook page has 143k likes...how pathetic.

I predict a big non-event...just like the big ol' motorcycle flop. And motorcyclist love to group up and ride...and gas isn't an issue. Truckers have to sacrifice loads and pay huge gas bills to go do this "protest".

The fact that they don't even have a clear goal of the protest just shows that this is all just hype.

So yeah, big non-event. But hey, if some truckers decide to not pull loads to go protest something they don't understand...that will just give other truckers more loads. I'm sure they will appreciate the dumber members of their trade for providing them with more work.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienScience

The goal is clear, restore the Constitution and Sovereignty.

Those truckers control and deliver YOUR Commodities!!

I think what they have to say is important!!

Any info on the last trucker protest, last time they shut it down good!
edit on 11-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: typo

top topics

join