It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama locked in a victim mentality?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Dr. Keith Ablow is a psychiatrist and he has outlined some alarming reasons as to why Barack H Obama may have a few 'problems'.

Ablow talks about childhood trouble and how those may be affecting Obama's behavior as an adult.

Things like choice of words, general demeanor etc. may be why we see many inconsistencies and weaknesses.

Have a read;

President Obama’s rhetoric is finally coming closer to what appears to be his psychological truth: Because America victimized him and countless millions of others, any person or party or movement that opposes his views and does not yield to him is not just his adversary, but abusive, predatory and even threatening.

Again and again, President Obama has described members of Congress who insist on fiscal responsibility as having taken “hostages,” “demanding a ransom,” using “extortion,” and threatening to “blow up” the government.

On Tuesday, in fact, the president used these exact words when speaking to the press, “What you haven't seen before, I think from the vantage point of a lot of world leaders, is the notion that one party in Congress might blow the whole thing up if they don't get their way,” he said. Later he added, “you do not hold people hostage or engage in ransom taking to get 100 percent of your way.”

It is exceedingly difficult to come to terms with a person who sees you as his oppressor, his kidnapper, and someone terrorizing him who might well destroy him. You aren’t likely to consider whether your assailant and jailer and would-be killer has a few good ideas, after all.

Maybe Narcissism ?

Maybe Psychopathic ?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'd say he's both!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
They made him quit smoking cigarettes, that was the only thing that was keeping Obama open minded. Nicotine is a notropic. It makes you smarter, remove it and the president gets closed minded. I suppose another notropic is Sage, strange that wisemen were also called sages.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

xuenchen

Absolutely and we are all the victims. (Sorry couldn't help it.)

It is exceedingly difficult to come to terms with a person who sees you as his oppressor, his kidnapper, and someone terrorizing him who might well destroy him. You aren’t likely to consider whether your assailant and jailer and would-be killer has a few good ideas, after all.

In this he seems like GW Bush. Remember "You are either with us or you are with the terrorist."

Maybe Narcissism ?

Maybe Psychopathic ?

I think his old lady is the big narcissist of the family. Psychopath? Definitely just look at his drone kill list.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

rickymouse
They made him quit smoking cigarettes, that was the only thing that was keeping Obama open minded. Nicotine is a notropic. It makes you smarter, remove it and the president gets closed minded. I suppose another notropic is Sage, strange that wisemen were also called sages.

I agree about nicotine.

But in Obama's case....

I don't think it matters.

His *issues* are way deeper.

Plus that, I bet he never really quit.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I think his old lady is the big narcissist of the family.

LOL

100% true.

I think Barack is hen pecked too.

With Michelle *and* Valerie both around, I think anybody would have to be nuts by now.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Holy crap!

We have a hen pecked, narcissistic, psychopath suffering from nicotine withdraw and victim mentality. No wonder we're in trouble.

Someone get the "briefcase" away from him.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I think his old lady is the big narcissist of the family.

True but neither of them gives a Rats A%% about us.

I'm sure Michelle is upset because this Shut down has seriously cut into her vacation time on the Tax Payers Dime, so she been on Obummas Butt to Grow A Pair.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Bassago
Holy crap!

We have a hen pecked, narcissistic, psychopath suffering from nicotine withdraw and victim mentality. No wonder we're in trouble.

Someone get the "briefcase" away from him.

You're absolutely correct.
If she was staring at me like this:

Or this, I'd be looking for a new fishing buddy, that woman looks NUTZ!

So Obuma is pretty mush a featherless chicken, their normally a nervous wreck.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I cant be to hard on him.

With his psychosis comes a little truth sometimes.

The fact that we are here today to debate raising Americas debt limit is a sign of leadership failure.~ Obama 2006

S&F

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I'd bet he has 'my black rolling stone daddy abandoned me' issues.
Everything he does is like he's shouting .... 'I"m black and left wing'.
He wants approval from his uber-left and uber-black-african absentee father.
His attachment to that black liberation theology cult in Chicago ... BIG red flag.

IMHO.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Obama is locked into a rut, he believes in consumerism too much. He believes in the medical and pharmaceutical field too much. Doctors know that it is our improper eating habits and a lopsided diet that causes most diseases. They also are aware that people have to eat differently dependent on their genetic history. Obama thinks one type of diet fits all, as is evident by Michelle's pushing foods that may not be good for some kids in school lunches.

Lawyers do not have to be intelligent to practice law. They just need to be able to memorize things to pass their tests. The president does not have to be intelligent to be president, they just need the right connections and a persuasive personality that people will follow. They are just people, but the chances that they are corrupt or are believing in a lie is evident. Presidents are in a position to shove that deception down people's throat, using their prestige to convince others that what they say is true. This is evident in many presidents lately. Members of congress are the same way. We put these people up on a pedestal, what do you expect, sooner or later they will start to believe they are better than the citizens they represent.

I can't say that all these people are bad, they are often just misled. They have to compromise to get help for the people that they represent most times. If they produce nothing for those they represent they will not get reelected.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

FlyersFan
I'd bet he has 'my black rolling stone daddy abandoned me' issues.
Everything he does is like he's shouting .... 'I"m black and left wing'.
He wants approval from his uber-left and uber-black-african absentee father.
His attachment to that black liberation theology cult in Chicago ... BIG red flag.

IMHO.

My Friend FlyerFan, after reading your post I remembered something from the election and I found it.
Dr. Jack Wheeler wrote what he considered to be a good description of Obama.

The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, no balls, nothing but abstract, empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.

He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides, but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya. Only a small part of him is African Black from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively.

What he isn't, not a genetic drop of, is “African-American,” the descendant of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. He hasn't a single ancestor who was a slave. Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave owners. Slave-trading was the main Arab business in East Africa for centuries until the British ended it.

Let that sink in: Obama is not the descendant of slaves; he is the descendant of slave owners. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah.

It's something Hillary doesn't understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Dem nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason. It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the evil of being human to the evil of being white.

Thus Obama has become the white liberals' Christ, offering absolution from the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or flaws of his can diminish it, and no arguments Hillary could make of any kind can be effective against it. The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him: Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.

Thank heavens that the voting majority of Americans remain Christian and are in no desperate need of a phony savior.

He is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously by any thinking American.

So, what ya all think?

new topics

top topics

join