It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cdn Greetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hi All. As it has been said before.....long time lurker...first time poster.

A little background...born in medium sized city in southern Ontario. Raised United in a good home, with strong ties to family and much love and encouragement. But always felt there was something more.....something.......without......words?

Was eventually diagnosed with anxiety/panic disorder and depression. So I have always been searching it seems. For answers to questions that sometimes I did not even know I had asked questions too. Sometimes I knew what questions that I was asking....but coming from an old school?British background....was taught not to question authority...so felt guilty that I did.

So in the midst of puberty... I had...and still have... A ton of questions about life. Its origins, its truths, its lies. At 40 something I am still searching....and hoping....that love,balance and freedom will prevail. But at the same time hope that friendly debate will survive....since deep thought and goodold fashion thinking can be very therapeutic.

Oh..and...mixed with "normal" teenage stuff through to early 30's...there were some crazy things that shouldn't ever happen to anyone, that did happen to me, that...with zome struggles and lots of love from family....I got through. But sometimes could have jaded me. But I believe in karma and love...and hope that deceased loved ones are watching over us until they move on to their greater purpose.

I feel something is coming.....something big.....but is it for me....or is it for us(humans). I feel that I need to be doing something. But what? There is something.....more.......but what? But here...on ATS.....I seem to find interesting "possible" answers....and more questions....and that always interesting debate.

Peace....Love..... And answers to you all....if that is what you seek........

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CdnLibra

The best answer one can give you is that no one knows the answers.

Welcome.
edit on 10-10-2013 by Aphorism because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Look forward to your opinions/content.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS neighbor....Hope you enjoy this terrific site.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hi,
Always question authority!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Except when it's my authority. Then you have to accept that everything I say is true

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CdnLibra

thank you all for the warm welcome

Look forward to being a part of ATS

top topics

join